Author Topic: homingbullet/vlad botting  (Read 19624 times)

vLaD

• Autococker
Re: homingbullet/vlad botting
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2010, 07:53:26 PM »
i would not consider it evading when you play on a server that is not supported by the login system and server browser.

and Cameron i see your point also. ill talk to them so they  would let other clans know and be aware that they are playing on a server without global login.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2010, 07:55:40 PM »
Fitz <3

i did some flaming also but it was because i got mad at what they where saying. when people purposely try and create havoc it just makes want to murder them slowly.

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2010, 08:08:41 PM »
I don't see your logic in considering private servers not evading. If you're banned you shouldn't be able to compete against other people. Like in other games you can play on very few public servers but never a match/scrim server. I just think being able to play on a server while banned gets rid of the whole point of being banned.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2010, 08:12:44 PM »
do you see a lot of people going to play in a pub that every1 can view. its a private ip. where every1 can connect to. i see nothing wrong with that.
DP is not a Nazi regime

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2010, 08:18:14 PM »
He's banned. He shouldn't be able to play because of that ban. That's like saying I'm in jail for shooting someone but I can still shoot people and not get in trouble for it.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2010, 08:28:27 PM »
think of it as shooter heaven than. he is still restricted. he can only play when we are on and willing. and if we can find people that would play with him. its allowed and always will be. good thing there are people that can still see the logic in things that keep dp as it is.

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2010, 08:30:43 PM »
bad thing people are idiots and just want to completely throw out rules. Let's let everyone hack and evade while we're at it, it's all fine as long as we turn every server into a private server right?

He's banned, he shouldn't be able to play. None of this would have happened if he didn't cheat in the first place.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2010, 08:34:07 PM »
i would consider idiots are the people that want to restrict the excrement out of the game and then expect people to play.

u have to realize its just a game

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2010, 08:41:24 PM »
yo who's fitz?  Anyone know?

dp society

srs biz

To vlad it is, he'd rather have a rep of being the biggest inbred toolbag to ever grace dp, next to fitz, and along with that, the reason i'm not banned is because i'm the excrement, and you're garbage.  Vlad is hovering over this thread because he's paranoid his buttbuddy inbred partner homing is going to get banned longer so they can't tag team back2back up.

Make sure you go get Honor, shockwave, beam, and whoever else is in your horrible clan to come on here and post too, stupid little female dog kids.

Edit: darn just noticed this LOL,
i would consider idiots are the people that want to restrict the excrement out of the game and then expect people to play.

u have to realize its just a game

Hack protection is too much restriction?  Just shut up vlad, you're talking yourself in circles, even your own clan doesn't want to back you up because you're a                    D U M B A S S .

YOU have to realize it's just a game, look at you, you've been on the forums for 3 hours hovering over this thread waiting for responses, pathetic.

Done posting in this stupid thread, i'll let vlad the inbred forum troll post it up.

User banned for this post.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 09:20:08 PM by jitspoe »

dystro

• Stingray
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2010, 08:42:39 PM »
i would not consider it evading when you play on a server that is not supported by the login system and server browser.

and Cameron i see your point also. ill talk to them so they  would let other clans know and be aware that they are playing on a server without global login.

then why is it you just gave us that ip pretending like its a normal match, when i noticed right away there was no login on the server and i clearly knew uR|vlad was homingbullet trying to pretend he's you.  your clan is sad.  not to mention if there was not any wrong doing, would you be so extremely angry and defensive?  i think not.  i rest my case.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2010, 08:46:49 PM »
then why did you play when you instantly knew it had no global login

m7feettall

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2010, 08:47:09 PM »
I am for big bans for cheaters. But a private server is a private server.  I don't see how playing in one is ban evasion.

I think clans that go to such a server to match are not breaking any rules. However, they are not helping the overall match scene or the person either.  Teams should block hackers from participating in matches until they served out their ban so that they are encouraged to avoid hacking in the future.

Now trying to make it look like a normal match server, and and trying to make clans think that a banned player is someone else for a match, if that is what happened, is wrong. If you are going to match in such a server and allow your banned members to play you should state it outright so that clans have the option of passing on the match.

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2010, 08:48:34 PM »
Yeah, vlad I know it's hard to read what I said, i'll run to the dollar store and grab a box of tissues for you.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2010, 08:52:07 PM »
Jigsaw why so mad. did you just realize what people really think of you.
why do you even come here. to act tough?
are you such a pusssy that you have to act tough online?
little penis? minority issues? talk to me i'm listening.

User banned for this post.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 09:22:51 PM by jitspoe »

dystro

• Stingray
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2010, 08:54:01 PM »
then why did you play when you instantly knew it had no global login

because you still lost.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2010, 08:56:36 PM »
okay we lost and your point is?

Fitz

• Stingray
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2010, 09:46:39 PM »
yo who's fitz?  Anyone know?

To vlad it is, he'd rather have a rep of being the biggest inbred toolbag to ever grace dp, next to fitz, and along with that, the reason i'm not banned is because i'm the excrement, and you're garbage.  Vlad is hovering over this thread because he's paranoid his buttbuddy inbred partner homing is going to get banned longer so they can't tag team back2back up.

Make sure you go get Honor, shockwave, beam, and whoever else is in your horrible clan to come on here and post too, stupid little female dog kids.

Again with the blatant and uncalled for flaming. You attack me as if I personally addressed you, yet I don't recall ever saying anything to you jigsaw.. Stop being so conceited :(
Again, If only there was any moderation in this forum...

I am for big bans for cheaters. But a private server is a private server.  I don't see how playing in one is ban evasion.
Following what m7 said, I agree. Think of it as other games (WoW, RS, CoD, etc.). If you get banned, you're still able to play on privately hosted servers that have nothing to do with the game's actual hosters. To get around this, the game's creators generally make private servers "illegal" meaning if you're found out, they ban your "normal" account.

Seeing as private servers are not against the rules here, and its not hardcoded and mandatory for a server to connect to the login system, there really is nothing wrong with doing whatever the heck you want on a private server.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2010, 11:55:03 PM »
Seriously? Is this really a topic in the forums? I thought before when er33t banned everyone from their servers, the response was "They pay for them, so they can do what they want with them." What makes this any different? Ok what we will do is this, Take our servers down and see who will step up in the american matching scene. Provide servers to play on. Any takers? Anyone? If not be quiet and either help us pay for the servers or just dont talk at all. Thanks for your time and Again grow up kiddies.

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2010, 01:01:44 AM »
I would of said everything that skitzo has already said. Thanks skitzo, you saved me a couple of minutes. ;) Btw, nice example to skitzo.

IMO, it's ban evading. Period.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2010, 01:08:08 AM »
Not specifically though.  Theres 2 sides to it which I see.  Its not ban evasion because you aren't taking measures to get onto a server which you SHOULD be banned on, but it is ban evasion because you are able to play with the public still.