Author Topic: homingbullet/vlad botting  (Read 19619 times)

Fitz

• Stingray
Re: homingbullet/vlad botting
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2010, 01:56:25 AM »
I would of said everything that skitzo has already said. Thanks skitzo, you saved me a couple of minutes. ;) Btw, nice example to skitzo.
Not really. Think of it more as a city with walls. You're allowed to enter the city with a password (global login system) provided you don't do certain things that are against the rules (cheat, modify, whatever). By entering the city, you get all the benefits that come with it (public servers, login system, etc). If you're caught, you're exiled for X amount of days.

In order to meet with this person, you must leave the city walls so you're out of the city's laws and rules. Anything goes out there in the wildlands.

Basically, a private server is like a LAN server.  Homings ban is implemented through the Global login system meaning he's banned from using that system and any server attached to it. Again, since he wasn't connected to it, I'd say he's fine.

Now if it was against the rules for anybody to play on a server that isn't connected to the system, then he'd be "evading". But it's not, so he's fine.

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2010, 02:50:34 AM »
Currently, you can do whatever the hell you wan't on your private servers, as long as its not assocciated with the GLS. I wouldn't recommend hacking however. I beleive that Jitspoe is aware of all servers, public and private. I don't know if cheat detection is enabled on private servers as well. I could see a new policy being put into place if there was hacking going on in the private server or if clans were lured to the private server unaware that it was private.
Ok what we will do is this, Take our servers down and see who will step up in the american matching scene. Provide servers to play on. Any takers? Anyone? If not be quiet and either help us pay for the servers or just dont talk at all. Thanks for your time and Again grow up kiddies.
As before when er33t's went down, -s2k. will put up servers. They were actually getting a lot of use when I took them down, but I didn't see a need for them considering the er33t servers were always the best.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2010, 04:40:26 AM »
its a statement that we can let banned people playing in our private server  -henrod

no hacking was done.  and i condemn any hacks being used in my private servers.

its a private server but they still play under my rules.

dystro

• Stingray
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2010, 05:13:34 AM »
You guys specifically purchased an extra server for the sole purpose of homingbullet being able to get around his ban... if that isn't sad i don't know what is.  It's also more than evident that he's still toggling the SAME aimbot hes been using for a couple years now, pretty sure half or all of uR has the same thing which is why they're so eager to jump on here defending him, even fitz who hasnt played this game in like a year.  Just goes to show you how horrible the match scene has gotten when there's like 2 or so legit clans and everyone else cheating.  Too bad you lose even with hacks on a private server.  If nothing even gets done about this, it will at least send a strong message to the community to avoid matching your lame team.  Nobody cares if you take down your servers, you and i both know well someone would purchase some more.  So keep on sitting there at your computer vlad staring at rcon to your servers ready to ban me in fits of rage, only makes me laugh harder.  Especially how you guys were trying to brag in your chan about having my "IP Address".  Amusing to say the least. :)  Not to mention that since homingbullet was disguising himself as uR|Vlad in the server, im sure he has his password to his account also and they share it.  All jitspoe has to do is check the ip's that have logged into said account.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2010, 10:00:51 AM »
Case solved: 3iob will not play uR anymore. There we have it, so we're done with this thread now right?

If you knew it was homingbullet, and you know he's banned, why play him? If you know its a private server, why play on it? If you know they're hacking, why play against them?

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2010, 12:48:14 PM »
Jigsaw why so mad. did you just realize what people really think of you.
why do you even come here. to act tough?
are you such a pusssy that you have to act tough online?
little penis? minority issues? talk to me i'm listening.

Said I wouldn't post back on here, but this is too funny.

I don't care what you or your stupid clan thinks of me, or anyone else for that matter, it's the internet, you seem to be the only one getting upset.  I don't get mad about kids trying to insult me miles away on their computers, but when I insult you, I can clearly tell it's getting to you, if it wasn't you wouldn't be typing your poor fingers off in defense of your hacking clanmate.  Sickening.  yA MaN maH Diks SmaLL daTz y, anD MInoRiTieS woW wTF MaN i GoT a MyNoruteE praWblum.

Drown yourself.

Case solved: 3iob will not play uR anymore. There we have it, so we're done with this thread now right?

If you knew it was homingbullet, and you know he's banned, why play him? If you know its a private server, why play on it? If you know they're hacking, why play against them?

If you knew homingbullet was playing, wouldn't you go to the server to get a demo of him playing and try to trick the stupid donkey?  Yes you would.

If you knew it was a private server, wouldn't you go in and get the ip of it and let everyone know about what they're doing?

Finally, why wouldn't they play them if they're hacking?  It's a great chance to get a demo of it happeneing.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2010, 12:59:06 PM »
gather around and listen here kids.

i don't pay for the servers individually  only your dumb enough to do that. i buy to linux nodes setup Fedora on them then setup DP so i don't pay for the slot/.

jigsaw want a shoulder to cry on?

dystro: so homing bullet logs into my account and goes an plays in a private server? grow the fck up. we know its a private server and we know u can't do excrement thats why we let homie play there.
homies mac address is banned even when i try to play on his computer i get kicked. that ip you got was from the private server or irc. until you have proof linking that ip to a server that has global login grow a pair and shut up.
also dystro just because he can aim straight does not mean he was hacking. when he comes back you will be posting a demo every other day yapping hacks!! what the hell is wrong with you.

jigsaw no hacks where used and you know it. your just creating bs to make drama.
tell me how did you trick him by catching him on a private server. your the stupid ass here

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2010, 01:25:28 PM »
pretty sure half or all of uR has the same thing which is why they're so eager to jump on here defending him, even fitz who hasnt played this game in like a year.

So are you saying Most of uR hacks? BTW, I hardly play on the private server. Most of uR matches happen on the ones setup to global login.

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2010, 01:48:49 PM »

i don't pay for the servers individually  only your dumb enough to do that. i buy to linux nodes setup Fedora on them then setup DP so i don't pay for the slot/.

dystro: so homing bullet logs into my account and goes an plays in a private server? grow the fck up. we know its a private server and we know u can't do excrement thats why we let homie play there.
homies mac address is banned even when i try to play on his computer i get kicked. that ip you got was from the private server or irc. until you have proof linking that ip to a server that has global login grow a pair and shut up.
also dystro just because he can aim straight does not mean he was hacking. when he comes back you will be posting a demo every other day yapping hacks!! what the hell is wrong with you.

jigsaw no hacks where used and you know it. your just creating bs to make drama.
tell me how did you trick him by catching him on a private server. your the stupid ass here

Do I need a shoulder to cry on?  Didn't I just tell you I could care less what you have to say?  Almost 100% clarifies that you're the inbred stupid donkey I said you were 3 years ago.

I love how you say the things I say to you back to me with a few words mixed around, it's like you're 5 years old and i'm hearing an echo.

I wasn't in the server so you tell me how I tricked him.  You're not even worth talking to, can't have a conversation with a pile of excrement.

Oh, fitz, glad you banned me from the uR servers, considering my ip changes when I turn my computer off, hope you don't waste too much of your precious time. :(

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2010, 02:04:34 PM »
If you knew homingbullet was playing, wouldn't you go to the server to get a demo of him playing and try to trick the stupid donkey?  Yes you would.

If you knew it was a private server, wouldn't you go in and get the ip of it and let everyone know about what they're doing?

Finally, why wouldn't they play them if they're hacking?  It's a great chance to get a demo of it happeneing.

K, you gave us a demo of Homing playing and hacking, and you let everyone know about what they're doing with private servers. If that was your purpose of this topic, and you've completed it, then there's no more purpose for making posts.

If there are more purposes for making posts other than the ones ya'll listed, then please make them clear for the community, because no one sees a purpose of the posts in this thread anymore...

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2010, 02:38:54 PM »
could care less?? then why are you still postin up stuff here. this Thread is OVER!!!
KnacK, do what he said and lock it.

dystro

• Stingray
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2010, 04:43:28 PM »

tell me how did you trick him by catching him on a private server. your the stupid ass her

how is this thread over? just because justinph5 says it is?  because he dislikes 3iob?  such a great committee member.  Anywho, i can recall NUMEROUS times where i'm pretty sure Vlad on a NORMAL server was homingbullet.  So to finish this i would love for jitspoe to check the IP addresses that have been used on the account..  ca.comcast.net = homingbullet  .. and uR|vLaD [vlad@76-14-113-10.rk.wavecable.com]  is vlad.   That will solve that, jitspoe can look up previously used IPs and link them together to see if vlads account has been used to get around homings ban.   This has been going on for far too long .. feel free to lock the thread after the ip's are checked.  Look how desperate uR is to try to flame on here and get this discussion closed though, after the ip checks feel free.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2010, 05:00:04 PM »
btw i played once in a while at homies house on my laptop after getting 30 fps i shut it down in thirty minutes.
no homie never used my account. it don't make a darn if i play at his house. its not evading when i am not banned. his pc mac address is banned. could i evade it yes. will i no. homie got 6 months left he could wait it out.
 your ideas and thoughts you could of been sure. your word is not worth a excrement until you have proof that homie was under my account playing.  we are not desperate just mad at your stupidity with the rest of society.

have you ever though why everyone hates 3iob dystro?
maybe there is a reason?
maybe trying to create pointless havoc and drama is it?

dystro

• Stingray
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2010, 05:05:47 PM »
btw i played once in a while at homies house on my laptop after getting 30 fps i shut it down in thirty minutes. no homie never used my account. it don't make a darn if i play at his house. its not evading when i am not banned. his pc mac address is banned. could i evade it yes. will i no. homie got 6 months left he could wait it out.  your ideas and thoughts you could of been sure. your word is not worth a excrement until you have proof that homie was under my account playing.  we are not desperate just mad at your stupidity with the rest of society.

thirty minutes eh?  You're about as bad of a liar as most females are.  Pretty sure jitspoe can see how long each ip is used on the account, anyways let him do the ip checking, you just sit back and chill until then, and troll less.  Thanks.  Don't make me dig up logs proving he has pretended to be you on irc also using your globalgamers account as well.  You just keep digging yourself deeper into a hole you wont be able to get out of.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2010, 05:09:42 PM »
i am on irc everyday he don't use my names show the logs. prob be fake.

let jitspoe check. maybe it will shut u up for good. let him check the mac address that we use and ill give him mine. i can't dig myself a hole when i am standing on solid concrete.
i am in the right that is why this shear stupidity makes me mad.

dystro

• Stingray
« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2010, 05:11:47 PM »
okay let him check.  :)

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2010, 05:13:11 PM »
kk jits can pm me if he has doubts. now this topic can be locked peacefully.

Br55HiT

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #57 on: January 18, 2010, 05:26:19 PM »

So you're admitting to Homing logging into your account.  Which means he could play on regular servers where he should be banned from.  So that would technically be evading and possibly multiple accounts.  I guess there's one solution to this.  Ban Vlad too so Homing can't play on his account in real servers.

btw i played once in a while at homies house on my laptop after getting 30 fps i shut it down in thirty minutes.
no homie never used my account. it don't make a darn if i play at his house. its not evading when i am not banned. his pc mac address is banned. could i evade it yes. will i no. homie got 6 months left he could wait it out.
 your ideas and thoughts you could of been sure. your word is not worth a excrement until you have proof that homie was under my account playing.  we are not desperate just mad at your stupidity with the rest of society.

Now you're saying you played at his house to get around the ip checks on your account logins.  Let me guess, you were mowing the lawn and Homing logged into your account so you have to hide it.  Homing obviously can't wait out his 6 months if he has to play on your private server.

As for the issue at hand, I was under the impression that playing on a private server was similar to playing a game single player. What you do is based on your rules. By connecting to the global login system, you agree to the terms and conditions set out in the ToS when you create the account. They were not, however, connected to the global login system so.. yeah..

So you're saying a private server means anything goes.  As in anyone can play, use any name they want, and use any hack they want.  Why doesn't DP just have all private servers so anyone can play and hack all they want with no restrictions.  Then the game turns into a who has the best hacks contest.  Sounds like fun to me.

If you play on a private server the clan you're playing should be told exactly what that entails.  The hackers that are playing should wear their REAL names and the other team should be notified as to who is banned.  Since he played under Vlads name how can we be sure this hasn't happened before.  It's one thing to be honest about what you're doing, but trying to trick people into playing known hackers is just wrong.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2010, 05:30:05 PM »
emo sounds like you just made out with jigsaw

my current goal is to make dp enjoyable. and have no rageing in pub or matches.
pricks like you ruin it all. after this you probably will apply to 3iob eh?. drop the god darn subject and let jitspoe decide.
i am on my computer most of my time working on uRs website. http//team-uR.com/ so i check more often then the rest of you. homing is my bro and we in uR remain friends if you are a homo don't portray us being the same as you. homing plays because it is fun playing a game with friends. you would not know your only friend is your right hand.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2010, 05:34:00 PM »
br55 i said that to show the idiotic logic that they are using. homie was never logged in my account.

i played at homies house. his mac address and account is banned not ip.  what i can't play there?

private server- no hacks where used read goshdarn everything before you post pointless replies.
3iob knew. obviously they where not tricked. i don't give a fck. about what they did in the private server.