Author Topic: Ratbot: [xp-2]WyZe  (Read 14977 times)

IngEmperor

• PGP
Ratbot: [xp-2]WyZe
« on: March 02, 2010, 01:29:13 PM »
Names:     wyze, 0k, badhazard, flipflops, snoboarder, newb1e7392, erienced, ultijr, thedevil
Player ID:  117996

I had a 1vs1 on [3iob] match when [xP]Pi3man changed with [xP-2]WyZe. WyZe did not just camp and line all the time, I suspect him to use an aimbot/ratbot because of his inhuman reactions and because he 1-balled me at least 2 times when I came flying over the last barrel row in back2back while he was camping there and could not have seen me. Even if he has, his reactions were far too good.
If the attachment doesn´t work, you can find the demo here: http://www.mediafire.com/?hjzldo2diyk

IE

Wyze

• Stingray
Re: Ratbot: [xp-2]WyZe
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 02:37:48 PM »
LMFAO! HAHA! OMG! Dude I 1 balled because you did the same rush about 20 times! So I would camp to try and ensure I would keep the lead that cartoon had made. And I would camp in like 2 spots one spot where you would come right over me at 30 km/h or m/h (not quite sure which) and I would shoot but because youre that close to me the ball would hit you before another ball could get off!!

wyZe

MOFO

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2010, 02:58:10 PM »
lmfao.. epically raped much!?!?

and why was this posted if he lost?!?!?

Wyze

• Stingray
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2010, 02:59:39 PM »
And at about 7:56 left in the match you can see my camping spot where I 1 balled him. LMAO! LMAO! OMFG! LMAO!

wyZe

vMT

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2010, 03:33:01 PM »
yeah i highly doubt he uses a ratbot

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2010, 04:06:10 PM »
how do u know that it was a ratbot?

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2010, 04:23:23 PM »
Wyze please post your demo so we can see if you were botting.

IngEmperor

• PGP
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2010, 09:11:34 AM »
how do u know that it was a ratbot?
Well, I apologize if I´m mistaken and WyZe didn´t use a ratbot. I suspect him because there were some moments (sry forgot the time) when he 1-balled me from behind when I jumped over the barrels and I think that even if you knew when the enemy is coming it is still hard to 1-ball him. WyZe just waited in the corner where the barrel row and the wall meet without knowing if I´ll come from below or above and still killed me.

and why was this posted if he lost?!?!?
Like I said, I apologize if I´m mistaken but for me the only thing that matters is that I don´t like cheaters, regardless if he won or lost.

IE

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2010, 12:17:19 PM »
well you see the proper way to say it is  aimbot. ratbot is a specific program, specifying that you knew that he was using that program.

joox

• Stingray
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2010, 08:15:50 AM »
I didnt see anything wrong in the demo.

Burrows

• PGP
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2010, 09:37:21 AM »
its a bad demo.

IngEmperor

• PGP
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2010, 10:53:08 AM »
its a bad demo.
Sorry for lagging  >:(
I didnt see anything wrong in the demo.
Well, I reviewed the demo a few times and there are only 2 suspicious moments left for me. The first one is at 4.52 minutes left, the other one is somewhere in the middle when Wyze jumps in for Pi3man/MOFO. I´m crouching while he is camping and looking at the barrel row where I usually appeared. He shot me down in the same moment I saw him. At 0.20 I used this route again and he didn´t see me. It may be that I was mistaken, but to verify that he didn´t use cheats I would like to see his demo.

IE

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2010, 07:10:08 PM »
Wyze this is an official committee request for the demo. It was asked for in an appropriate time and fashion.

joox

• Stingray
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2010, 05:59:56 PM »
Sorry for lagging  >:(Well, I reviewed the demo a few times and there are only 2 suspicious moments left for me. The first one is at 4.52 minutes left, the other one is somewhere in the middle when Wyze jumps in for Pi3man/MOFO. I´m crouching while he is camping and looking at the barrel row where I usually appeared. He shot me down in the same moment I saw him. At 0.20 I used this route again and he didn´t see me. It may be that I was mistaken, but to verify that he didn´t use cheats I would like to see his demo.

IE

Thats agreeable, you've done everything appropriately. Wyze submit your demo please.

Wyze

• Stingray
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2010, 08:17:56 PM »
Ok, this may seem bad. I can't produce a demo  because I have no matches in my demos because I always stop my demos before I join in. Anyways, I can assure I didn't aimbot. The only reason I have suspicious kills is because of pure instinct/repetitiveness/probability. He was just soooo repetitive it was outrageous he did the same rush atleast 30 times! Those 1 balls were pure instinct to camp out where he would come flying over letting me shoot him. It had nothing to do with an aimbot!

wyZe
P.S. Lmao!

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2010, 12:42:30 AM »
Ok, this may seem bad. I can't produce a demo  because I have no matches in my demos because I always stop my demos before I join in. Anyways, I can assure I didn't aimbot. The only reason I have suspicious kills is because of pure instinct/repetitiveness/probability. He was just soooo repetitive it was outrageous he did the same rush atleast 30 times! Those 1 balls were pure instinct to camp out where he would come flying over letting me shoot him. It had nothing to do with an aimbot!

wyZe
P.S. Lmao!

Why would you always type "stop" in your demo? You must have something to hide. How can we trust your words without your demo? It aint looking good for you.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2010, 12:47:29 AM »
Ratbot is detectable, right?

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2010, 01:24:33 AM »
Why would you always type "stop" in your demo? You must have something to hide. How can we trust your words without your demo? It aint looking good for you.
Its obviously because people don't have 500mb free space on their computer.  The amount of times that excuse has been used...  Any computer that doesn't have that much spare space shouldn't be able to run paintball smoothly.

lester456

• Stingray
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2010, 02:48:15 AM »
Ok, this may seem bad. I can't produce a demo  because I have no matches in my demos because I always stop my demos before I join in. Anyways, I can assure I didn't aimbot. The only reason I have suspicious kills is because of pure instinct/repetitiveness/probability. He was just soooo repetitive it was outrageous he did the same rush atleast 30 times! Those 1 balls were pure instinct to camp out where he would come flying over letting me shoot him. It had nothing to do with an aimbot!

wyZe
P.S. Lmao!
lol
What is the ban time for not providing a replay?

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2010, 11:19:07 AM »
Its obviously because people don't have 500mb free space on their computer.  The amount of times that excuse has been used...  Any computer that doesn't have that much spare space shouldn't be able to run paintball smoothly.

guess you just gave all the active hackers the best excuse they could probably wish for...