Author Topic: Ratbot: [xp-2]WyZe  (Read 14981 times)

Justinph5

• Autococker
Re: Ratbot: [xp-2]WyZe
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2010, 11:49:13 AM »
Demo's together average at 1mb each. I have a total of 500 demos, so a total of 500mb. If someone can't hold onto 500mb, then they must have gotten pb2 on a netbook, there's no other reason...

A single picture can take up more than twice the size of a demo, photoshop files can get up to 500mb each, MW2 goes past 10GB... It's impossible to believe that someone's computer can't handle files at 1mb each...

Rocky

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2010, 01:08:40 PM »
its not about the size, i remember when i used to do stop everytime i joined a server..

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2010, 01:14:32 PM »
I take that comment as a full admittance to hacking...  :P

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2010, 01:43:44 PM »
its not about the size, i remember when i used to do stop everytime i joined a server..
Well then tell us what its about then :P

Rocky

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2010, 02:05:39 PM »
for no reason.. if i wanted to save demo i didnt stop so then when i need to find there isnt 1000000 demos to go through

Wyze

• Stingray
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2010, 08:47:10 PM »
I don't ratbot or hack at all! He is just one of those guys that play 1 map and does 1 rush over and over again. You can see in his demo he does his rush 30 - 40 times. It's outrageous. I mean he still won. Like what the hell? I lost and he still posted it. Doesn't make sense. Also, as alot of people might know, I am not that great at paintball and a good reason is that I have no space on my 15 year old computer. So youre right I dont run paintball smoothly. But, if you see me in that demo I do not twitch and I died alot when he came up beside me. Which are 2 major points that wouldn't happen if I was ratbotting/aimbotting. The fact that I might get banned for something I didn't do is completely stupid. Not giving people your demo because you stopped it should not result in a ban unless you are accused of using wall hacks. This is utterly stupid + retarded, this whole thing should be locked. Get jitspoe in this he'll examine the demo and actually see unlike some, that I din't use a ratbot!

wyZe
WTH

zimtstern

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2010, 01:54:11 AM »
"But, if you see me in that demo I do not twitch and I died alot when he came up beside me. Which are 2 major points that wouldn't happen if I was ratbotting/aimbotting."

You can`t see that in HIS demo. And you still die.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2010, 11:04:34 AM »
for no reason.. if i wanted to save demo i didnt stop so then when i need to find there isnt 1000000 demos to go through

Unacceptable. There is no reason you can't take 5 minutes of your time once a month or every two weeks and delete some of the older ones. I bet most people take time to go through their email, music, and photos on a regular basis so this is something far easier to do. To me if someone is purposely stopping stop in a match server it is because they are hiding something. Only logical explanation so far it would seem.

I mean he still won. Like what the hell? I lost and he still posted it. Doesn't make sense.

It makes perfect sense. He should only post if he loses? If anyone suspects a hack they can help the community by requesting a demo to verify. This subject of you hacking would be a shut and close case if you would just hand over a demo that most people don't even know exists much less the commands to stop them.

So youre right I dont run paintball smoothly. But, if you see me in that demo I do not twitch and I died alot when he came up beside me. Which are 2 major points that wouldn't happen if I was ratbotting/aimbotting.

These are also 2 major points that most hackers know about and can make slight adjustments to minimize the obvious. There are many people that play this game that do use hacks and many of them have been around for awhile. I have said it many times in the past that hackers tend to flock together just like any other social rejects.

The fact that I might get banned for something I didn't do is completely stupid.

You won't get banned for cheating unless jitspoe's cheat detection hits on you. It might not happen for a little while but it will happen if you use an aimbot. There are many who think they haven't been caught but are still waiting on the committee to hash things out.

You will get a ban for not handing over a demo when asked for it. Take it as a learning experience. If you match in the clan scene then keep your demos (for 2 weeks at least). The ban will not be to long but if you do come up on the cheat detection later for using an aimbot or anything similar you will get a longer ban for it being your second offense. The choice is yours. If you have nothing to hide then just serve a short ban and drive on.

IngEmperor

• PGP
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2010, 12:09:26 PM »
But, if you see me in that demo
Well, I really want to see you in your demo  :)

It is strange that he at first wanted me to allow him to chasecam me and then doesn´t even have a demo. What is the point in monitoring someone without recording a demo? And why did he try to diss me before thinking about posting a demo? If he could prove his innocence, wouldn´t  it be better for his own sake to do that than just complaining about my repetitiveness(and spamming LMAO)?

IE

EDIT: Sorry, forgot a "t" ::)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 09:30:22 AM by IngEmperor »

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2010, 02:27:21 PM »
i delete all my demo's after a while. theres no point in keeping them if you arent asked for one right away. i have ocd though so all that clutter in my demo folders bugs me :)

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2010, 12:41:57 AM »
i delete all my demo's after a while.

Key point.

IngEmperor

• PGP
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2010, 10:03:19 AM »
on my 15 year old computer. So youre right I dont run paintball smoothly
A 15 year old computer should hardly be able to run Paintball at all, and if your PC somehow manages to do it, your lag must be even bigger than mine - that makes it impossible for you to kill me at the moments I already mentioned because you clearly didn't line there.

i delete all my demo's after a while. theres no point in keeping them if you arent asked for one right away.
I started this topic the day after the match and Henrod requested the demo on the same day. I don't think there is somebody who deletes his demos after one day because then there would be no need to record demos at all, or?

IE

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2010, 10:09:39 AM »
if im not asked for a demo in the match or directly after the match then theres a 80% chance id have deleted it within a few hours. and this case might be different but i dont think jitspoe or the committee should be able to do anything if the demo wasnt asked for instantly. i mean if you think the persons hacking why wait? and why is there no clear cut rule about demo requests, its just one big gray area.

IngEmperor

• PGP
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2010, 11:35:58 AM »
i mean if you think the persons hacking why wait?
I just had not enough time to do it earlier.

IE

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2010, 08:25:22 PM »
Do you have the beginning of the demo to at least prove that you recorded it and cut it short?  Rocky's argument seems kind of pointless, as even if you stop recording, the demo file will still exist, so you'll still have a bunch of files to sort through.

joox

• Stingray
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2010, 09:22:15 PM »
What's the ban time for no providing a demo?

Wyze

• Stingray
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2010, 09:48:48 PM »
Yes jitspoe I have the start of it I'll post I just have to find it.

wyZe

Wyze

• Stingray
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2010, 09:53:25 PM »
Here it is.

wyZe

Wyze

• Stingray
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2010, 09:56:09 PM »
Oops, that might have been the wrong one. Here is the other one. There is 2 because a bit into the match I lagged out and had to reboot.

wyZe

IngEmperor

• PGP
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2010, 09:04:55 AM »
This demo says nothing. He might have edited it with KeyGrip 2 to make it look like he stopped the recording. You don´t think this is possible? It is. Watch the demo I attached to this post and you will see.

IE