Author Topic: killserver command does not work through Rcon  (Read 1633 times)

vLaD

• Autococker
killserver command does not work through Rcon
« on: March 26, 2010, 02:36:09 AM »
is there any reason why this does not work. it worked in the past now it seems that all it does is do a restart. if i type it directly into the shell it works.

vLaD

• Autococker
Re: killserver command does not work through Rcon
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2010, 10:51:08 AM »
bump

T3RR0R15T

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2010, 11:02:32 AM »
lol, wait a week or two and than u maybe can post a "bump".

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2010, 11:04:13 AM »
:] needed it urgently

T3RR0R15T

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2010, 11:14:13 AM »
I have a lot of things which i need urgently, but i gave it up to ask. Everything is very slow here.

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2010, 05:31:26 PM »
I have a lot of things which i need urgently, but i gave it up to ask. Everything is very slow here.

Which is why we need more main admins for the website... Feature vote anyone? lol.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2010, 05:51:14 PM »
Which is why we need more main admins for the website... Feature vote anyone? lol.

yea, website admins will solve all bugs and handle the feature votes for this game. Feel free to open a feature vote and write another 40 minute application for becoming the vacancy you just opened

/sarcasm

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2010, 02:35:44 PM »
yea, website admins will solve all bugs and handle the feature votes for this game. Feel free to open a feature vote and write another 40 minute application for becoming the vacancy you just opened

/sarcasm

I didn't actually mean for the website itself, I worded it wrong. I mean admins that can do everything jitspoe can do, code the game, etc. PvtJimmy, why you trying to act like a hardass?

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2010, 03:25:14 PM »
I'm not acting Kyuuchi. I'm getting sick and tired of all people complaining about all kind of stuff. It pisses me off that 95% of all this people never actually contributed something to this game. Even though I normally consider you to be part of the 5% (website work), you got my rage because of the missing link between "main admins for the website" and people who actually work on the game itself. As you said, caused by wrong word choice.

To all these people complaining: either accept the fact that it's a FREE internet game and keep your mouth shut, or contribute to the development/maintenance of this game!