Author Topic: VaGue - Ban Evading? SIKE  (Read 12366 times)

vLaD

• Autococker
Re: VaGue - Ban Evading? SIKE
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2010, 07:07:22 PM »
rick you got unbanned early i don't see why the rest of the banned people shouldn't. you of all people should not be talking.

treat everyone equally.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2010, 07:09:34 PM »
rick you got unbanned early i don't see why the rest of the banned people shouldn't. you of all people should not be talking.

treat everyone equally.
Its not about getting unbanned early.  Its about evading.  He got his ban time reset for evading, so how is it fair for vague to not get his ban reset for evading?

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2010, 07:22:27 PM »
joining a server for 2 seconds is evading?

also he got unbanned early how is it fair for others that don't get unbanned early.

i am just pointing out the arguments here. if you treat someone better, people will trip. that goes in all parameters of the ban.

Olbaid

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2010, 07:23:50 PM »
Repeatedly, yes.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2010, 07:34:11 PM »
joining a server for 2 seconds is evading?

also he got unbanned early how is it fair for others that don't get unbanned early.

i am just pointing out the arguments here. if you treat someone better, people will trip. that goes in all parameters of the ban.
Ok.  Let me ask you this.  Tell me someone else that has turned themselves in for distributing.  Then I may agree with you.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2010, 07:39:30 PM »
boolet..........

its distribution it's a whole lot worse.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2010, 07:49:10 PM »
boolet..........

its distribution it's a whole lot worse.

Rofl. I still have pictures of him spamming the forums with links to hacks.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2010, 07:56:21 PM »
Rofl. I still have pictures of him spamming the forums with links to hacks.
haha yeah, funny excrement.

Also Vlad
He did it purposely. Wanted to get banned permanently so he could quit the game and not be tempted to come back.
Rick was a different case.  He did it because he wanted to come clean, not get banned to get away from the game.  boolut obviously has problems if he can't get away from the game any other way, so he deserved what he got.

MOFO

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2010, 08:07:02 PM »
If you look at the banlist under my name it says i only connected to a server 5 times. How is that ban evading when i only when into those servers to ask for a match or to say Hi to a friend i havent seen in a while. like my last time (5) i went into Beta Map server and said hi to redemption and got kicked after 30 seconds of greeting and telling him to get on xfire. if  there is a problem with the system then why not just take the 30 second pub time off. that way none of you asses dont get confused about what is and what isnt ban evading

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2010, 08:16:43 PM »
You just admitted it.

i only when into those servers to ask for a match
Fail.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2010, 08:26:46 PM »
If you look at the banlist under my name it says i only connected to a server 5 times. How is that ban evading when i only when into those servers to ask for a match or to say Hi to a friend i havent seen in a while. like my last time (5) i went into Beta Map server and said hi to redemption and got kicked after 30 seconds of greeting and telling him to get on xfire. if  there is a problem with the system then why not just take the 30 second pub time off. that way none of you asses dont get confused about what is and what isnt ban evading

Your not meant to be able to connect to servers. I'm guessing you were like me, and never had your ip banned thus allowing you to connect to servers, but only for 30 seconds.

MOFO

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2010, 09:14:57 PM »
Cameron why dont u learn to understand what im saying. like its not that hard. im saying yes i was able to connect to servers but only for a breif amout of time. (30 Seconds). and i used that time wisely. ok uh.. my ip address changed after i reformatted my computer so would that be the reason that im able to connect to servers. cuz now it starts with like a 69.. somethin i dont even remember

kazee

• Stingray
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2010, 09:39:39 PM »
still evading

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2010, 09:46:40 PM »
Your IP wouldn't change after reformatting your computer.  Yeah, maybe your local one would, but not your actual IP.  30 seconds to be used wisely.  You can play during those 30 seconds.  Your banned, stay away from servers.  You know the rules, thats why you'll probably get your ban reset.

MOFO

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2010, 09:55:04 PM »
idk last time i saw my ip address it was like 79 somethin. i dont remember. and i dont really feel like playing adays due to the deteriorating dp community. Yea. im on every once in a while playing in a private server but i dont play like i used too. and who in there right mind can play in 30 seconds. i mean thats like a lifetime to shk but seriously who are u trying to fooll with 30 seconds of playtime.

JUICEY

• VM-68
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2010, 10:09:39 PM »
VAGUE!. Your supposed to be pointing this out to shep? Why make a thread? He's on mIRC #ballers (IDLE!), you can contact him through that, no need making a pointless thread:). Everytime you log on mIRC there is a message making fun of shk because he played when he was banned. You are banned from dp and your playing almost more than him, and surfing the forums 24/7, because there is nothing else to do. What would you do if you were banned from the forums?! :O. www.addictinggames.com ... something else you can get addicted to? What if you got banned from that for making illegal skins of some zombie game? Next step would be killing yourself. Just trying to help you out here (not to make fun of you). Goodluck!

MOFO

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2010, 10:11:40 PM »
VAGUE!. Your supposed to be pointing this out to shep? Why make a thread? He's on mIRC #ballers (IDLE!), you can contact him through that, no need making a pointless thread:). Everytime you log on mIRC there is a message making fun of shk because he played when he was banned. You are banned from dp and your playing almost more than him, and surfing the forums 24/7, because there is nothing else to do. What would you do if you were banned from the forums?! :O. www.addictinggames.com ... something else you can get addicted to? What if you got banned from that for making illegal skins of some zombie game? Next step would be killing yourself. Just trying to help you out here (not to make fun of you). Goodluck!

uh. i dont play nearly as much as shk did. Fail!.. and i dont play addicting games i play C:SS while im banned from dp. because its more fun!

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2010, 12:18:22 AM »
So why are you on the forums, refreshing the page every couple of minutes to see if someone has replied or not? JUICEY pointed out a good point.

On topic -> Your ban should be reset, you've admitted to evading. :)

fasian

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2010, 02:32:27 AM »
Your banned, stay away from servers.
End of story.

Lock this excrement already.

lester456

• Stingray
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2010, 02:43:50 AM »
ROFLMFAO his ip isnt even close to mine.. So Fail!

IP: 69.245.179.146:15853

my ip address changed after i reformatted my computer so would that be the reason that im able to connect to servers. cuz now it starts with like a 69.. somethin i dont even remember

Fail again
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 04:00:17 AM by lester456 »