blaa

• Autococker
iraq
« on: April 06, 2010, 03:57:30 AM »

Playah

• 68 Carbine
Re: iraq
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2010, 09:46:33 AM »
god darn, is this grose. These U.S. apache soldiers treat civilians like game characters. For them it seems like they're playing some pc game on their screen. As if it were GTA 3 and no one cares if they hit civilians. darn... they see no value in human life, at all.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2010, 02:48:00 PM »
True that, keep up the good work US!

Seriously, I don't care if they kill them all.

eugenics

• Stingray
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2010, 05:42:31 PM »
military psyop, don't buy it. America is being setup to
be the great Satan and hated. look at all the stupid
euros who are falling for it already.

who brings their kids to a war zone?

turn Iraq Iran Afghanistan north Korea and Cuba into
glass parking lots. its time to get the NWO kicked into
full gear.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2010, 06:33:07 PM »
Awesome. Please go live there for awhile and see how wonderful it is there.

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2010, 08:11:19 PM »
If at least they were killing civilians on purpose. I would understand that, humans are just mean, but this is just plain dumbness. I wouldn't feel safe with that kind of idiots protecting me.

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2010, 04:39:31 PM »
You all are stupid and arrogant, These soldiers are not playing a game they CANT respawn, and they seen what looked like weapons, and they had everyright to fire, The people killed had a dangerous profession and risked there lifes to record the war and they died. It isnt the first time civilians are killed.
Great Crusade= Jews killed
Civil War = Blacks killed
WW1= Japanese killed (nuke) schools were destroyed
WW2= Jews Slaughter
Vietnam = Civilians killed

PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS KILL CIVILIANS, THE FACT IT CANT BE STOPPED BUT AMERICA TRY'S TO CONTROL THAT AND IT IS ALOT LOWER THAN IT COULD BE. IF WE DIDNT CARE WE WOULD NUKE WHO EVER MESSED WITH US. SO STOP BEING A STUPID meddling IDIOT

Would you have risked your life to find out 100% it wasnt a weapon, if so you wouldnt last 1day in the war in iraq. and if you wanna make a change you go risk your life for someone that thinks you are a murderer.

SERIOUSLY HAVE RESPECT!

zimtstern

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2010, 04:43:54 PM »
lol and i thought it was 5 sec respawn.. thanks robbie

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2010, 05:23:40 PM »
lol and i thought it was 5 sec respawn.. thanks robbie
You are so disrespectful its not funny, people die everyday because war and you think its funny, I would LAUGH if your ass got shot or you would get blown up.

eugenics

• Stingray
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2010, 07:58:45 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBdeCxJmcAo

edomites are not jews, NEXT.

best thing about robbie and his flawed out look on history is, he's learning it from
people who won and REWROTE IT.

by the way child, you weren't in vietnam, so don't talk like you know ANYTHING.

there are no victims in this reality.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2010, 09:37:01 PM »
Jane Fonda team killed.

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2010, 10:07:45 PM »
You all are stupid and arrogant, These soldiers are not playing a game they CANT respawn, and they seen what looked like weapons, and they had everyright to fire, The people killed had a dangerous profession and risked there lifes to record the war and they died. It isnt the first time civilians are killed.
Great Crusade= Jews killed
Civil War = Blacks killed
WW2= Jews Slaughter
Vietnam = Civilians killed

PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS KILL CIVILIANS, THE FACT IT CANT BE STOPPED BUT AMERICA TRY'S TO CONTROL THAT AND IT IS ALOT LOWER THAN IT COULD BE. IF WE DIDNT CARE WE WOULD NUKE WHO EVER MESSED WITH US. SO STOP BEING A STUPID meddling IDIOT

Would you have risked your life to find out 100% it wasnt a weapon, if so you wouldnt last 1day in the war in iraq. and if you wanna make a change you go risk your life for someone that thinks you are a murderer.

SERIOUSLY HAVE RESPECT!

if you did not notice, then that was a city, you know, people live there and excrement.
if you did not notice, then the soldiers were in a helicopter. If you did not notice, then the people on the ground didnt even see the helicopter.

and btw, noone has been whining about the war losses here. Just about the way the americans presented this 'incident'.

eugenics

• Stingray
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2010, 11:20:22 PM »
and btw, noone has been whining about the war losses here. Just about the way the americans presented this 'incident'.

actually the media outlet that released it is Swedish. their source remains unnamed.
whoever released that footage needs to be found, tried for treason, drawn and
quartered, because americans regardless of circumstance do not behave in a manner
regarding TREASON.

NEXT

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2010, 12:11:19 AM »
*sigh*

zimtstern

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2010, 12:48:46 AM »
You are so disrespectful its not funny, people die everyday because war and you think its funny, I would LAUGH if your ass got shot or you would get blown up.

Robbie i think you`re too young to understand the War.

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2010, 01:31:56 AM »
actually the media outlet that released it is Swedish. their source remains unnamed.
whoever released that footage needs to be found, tried for treason, drawn and
quartered, because americans regardless of circumstance do not behave in a manner
regarding TREASON.

NEXT

whats wrong with handing out the truth? noone cares if you can not handle it :-/

and you dont have to hit enter everytime you reach the end of the line

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2010, 04:25:49 AM »
To every meddling idiot that haven't seen the war except when pwning pixels with their kboard (Hey Spook, Robbie, eugenics so far who replied here) have a nice meddling close minded life. Would really like to see you on the other side, wonder would you still make the same moronic comments. ''Your boys'' aren't dieing for some greater good idiots. No war was ever fought for bigger purpuose, it's the economy that's behind it. But, go on, please, I can hardly wait for another stupid response from retards watching war on tv.

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2010, 05:02:14 AM »

Pretty sure that gets the prize for the most stupid thing ever said in any forum.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2010, 05:34:40 AM »
Edgecrusher is mature and cool, and knows what he is talking about. Lol. Seriously, who gives a excrement? You euros take everything personally.

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2010, 07:23:21 AM »
Sup Spook.

Have you had your house bombed? No? Just your brain is suffering from lack of oxygen.

I've lived through a war in my country, but what do you care or know on that subject. We should all die IYO. That's mature and cool, isn't it?