Author Topic: iraq  (Read 10013 times)

Justinph5

• Autococker
Re: iraq
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2010, 10:33:34 AM »
You can watch all about what Edgecrusher is talking about in 'The Obama Deception.'  You must watch it with a grain of salt since they go over the edge some, but the part Edgecrusher says is true.

eugenics

• Stingray
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2010, 08:17:54 PM »
To every meddling idiot that haven't seen the war except when pwning pixels with their kboard (Hey Spook, Robbie, eugenics so far who replied here) have a nice meddling close minded life. Would really like to see you on the other side, wonder would you still make the same moronic comments. ''Your boys'' aren't dieing for some greater good idiots. No war was ever fought for bigger purpuose, it's the economy that's behind it. But, go on, please, I can hardly wait for another stupid response from retards watching war on tv.

first of all, i'm not dumb enough to stick around to live through a war, there
are no victims, you chose to stay(don't bs me you have feet, get to walkin).

second my dad isn't dumb enough to send me off to a war, i look outside i
see no war, NEXT.

my whole point of view is, KEEP WAR OUT OF PAINTBALL THERE ARE
CHILDREN HERE. this no place to bring up your petty rants about a war
you are not even a part of. because you were dumb enough to live through
one, that does not give you any right to say anything about it.

HERE IS WHAT I HAVE TO SAY, i'm not there, i don't know whats going no
NOR DOR I GIVE A RATS ASS. if you want an ignorant view, please refer
to my previous statement.

also, wars are not started and fought for economy. if you'd learn real history
you'll see why they're fought. they're called hostile corporate take overs. the
refugees are all COMMON STOCK. 

you really want to see why wars are fought, try watching all ten parts and i'll
know if you've even watched it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FB5a5Dq5eJ4

it comes down to three basic words, control, control, control. economy(money)
thats icing on the cake.

and blaaaaaaaaaa i'll form my posts as i see fit, if you don't like it, go pound
sand.

NEXT

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2010, 08:38:29 PM »
Honestly None of yall have a clue about anything thats really going on. Yall saw one thing and was quick to form an opinion. Not saying I know anything, but the arguments presented on both sides, doenst prove or show anything and it shows whos really the retarded ones. Grab a book, Research, Stop just talking about what you think you know. GJ guys.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2010, 09:38:01 PM »
Euros have beef with the US, and always will. Let them express their meaningless opinions. I find this whole topic to be hilarious, not the fact that people died, but the fact that euros are using this as a way to show how "horrible" america is. Makes me lul.

eugenics

• Stingray
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2010, 09:54:19 PM »
Honestly None of yall have a clue about anything thats really going on. Yall saw one thing and was quick to form an opinion. Not saying I know anything, but the arguments presented on both sides, doenst prove or show anything and it shows whos really the retarded ones. Grab a book, Research, Stop just talking about what you think you know. GJ guys.

lol yeah, i should listen to a guy milking the airforce for free money, good one.

Euros have beef with the US, and always will. Let them express their meaningless opinions. I find this whole topic to be hilarious, not the fact that people died, but the fact that euros are using this as a way to show how "horrible" america is. Makes me lul.

europe, home of the lulzcow. MILK IT!

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2010, 10:23:12 PM »

um, estonians are there in iraq supporting the allies. They are in afghanistan as well. beef? wtf?

i just posted that video to discuss about that incident.

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2010, 12:54:11 AM »
Thanks both of you, proved what dumb intercourses you really are.

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2010, 03:05:01 AM »
ye, i dont see what the intercourse are those hurricane katrina victims whining about.

move the intercourse away.

***not that i would think that way, but following eugenics logic, it would be that way***
but hey, eugenics believes the q2 hitboxes are diamond shaped, so go figure

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2010, 07:32:09 AM »

lol yeah, i should listen to a guy milking the airforce for free money, good one.

europe, home of the lulzcow. MILK IT!

Yeah you def proved Edges point.

eugenics

• Stingray
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2010, 09:18:48 AM »
Yeah you def proved Edges point.

lolumad?

Thanks both of you, proved what dumb intercourses you really are.

yet you have nothing to say but name calling, NEXT.

ye, i dont see what the intercourse are those hurricane katrina victims whining about.

move the intercourse away.

***not that i would think that way, but following eugenics logic, it would be that way***
but hey, eugenics believes the q2 hitboxes are diamond shaped, so go figure

hahahahahaha still can't figure out that you're wrong, where's a developers sshot
of a hitbox? who's the man who said bain would prove me wrong? come on fellas
your math is poor, you have nothing else to say but call names, am i missing
something here? 

sad state of affairs when everyone claims i'm wrong, i've
watched you children prove yourselves wrong time after
time. still no developers sshot showing a hitbox you
claim is there. how bout this, provide me with the specs
that create the white diamond.......that's right, you can't
or it would of been posted by now.

lester456

• Stingray
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2010, 09:45:23 AM »
first of all, i'm not dumb enough to stick around to live through a war, there
are no victims, you chose to stay(don't bs me you have feet, get to walkin).

second my dad isn't dumb enough to send me off to a war, i look outside i
see no war, NEXT.

my whole point of view is, KEEP WAR OUT OF PAINTBALL THERE ARE
CHILDREN HERE. this no place to bring up your petty rants about a war
you are not even a part of. because you were dumb enough to live through
one, that does not give you any right to say anything about it.

HERE IS WHAT I HAVE TO SAY, i'm not there, i don't know whats going no
NOR DOR I GIVE A RATS ASS. if you want an ignorant view, please refer
to my previous statement.

also, wars are not started and fought for economy. if you'd learn real history
you'll see why they're fought. they're called hostile corporate take overs. the
refugees are all COMMON STOCK.  

you really want to see why wars are fought, try watching all ten parts and i'll
know if you've even watched it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FB5a5Dq5eJ4

it comes down to three basic words, control, control, control. economy(money)
thats icing on the cake.

and blaaaaaaaaaa i'll form my posts as i see fit, if you don't like it, go pound
sand.

NEXT

Eugenics, read my entire post before you start the flame and please address all my points, or just say you were wrong.

I may have been born when the war Edge is talking about already was at an end, but I do know that it definitely wasn't easy leaving the country.
Even I remember all the faces of the people, and all the press reactions about refuges, who had absolutely no chance of ever living a normal live while in the refuge.

Second, WE DIDN'T WANT TO BE IN THE WAR, NEITHER DID WE HAVE A CHANCE TO EVADE IT

Not that you would know what "real" refuge is.

All the people that tried to leave the parts that were under the full influence of the war were either shot by the enemy straight away, sent to concentration camps, or died during the process. Hence, the choosing of the abandonment policy wasn't that nice, at least from our point of view, the correct one.
The country's economy was severely intercoursed up, along with all the legal services.
Also, since the country is relatively small, even the parts farthest from the front line were extremely influenced.

Bomb runs were happening all over the country, no matter if the area bombed was civil, or military.
There was nowhere to hide. DID AMERICANS CARE? OF COURSE NOT. THEYRE meddling EUROS, TO HELL WITH THEM. I'm really glad that 9.11. happened. At least you felt how it was when your people were dying where they felt safe, at home.

Don't argue if you haven't been through it.

I'm not saying that Americans have no idea what war is, they just don't know how is it to be on the other side. They never had their houses bombed for no reason (we thought that was hidden AA gun, not a school bus, so we bombs it lul), neither did they see the effect of war in their own country.

Oh and eugenics, before you say terrorism, terrorism is different. Terrorism is payback for what you do in the middle east. Not that I'm supporting it, but you really had it coming.

EDIT: All of you complaining about euros trying to argue, take a look and see where wars have been fought in the past 20 years, and you'll see that we have experience, unlike Americans who are arrogantly looking down on us, just because of our history.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 10:09:10 AM by lester456 »

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2010, 10:02:11 AM »
lolumad?

Um Mad about what? Do you reread what you post EVER? Most of the things you say isnt near accurate. Im still waiting for you to prove most of the community wrong with your hitbox theory. Not to mention you was the one who told me Jay Z and Beyonce was the Devil or something like that. Tried to support it with links to articles and Name break downs. Whats next?

eugenics

• Stingray
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2010, 10:06:12 AM »
Um Mad about what? Do you reread what you post EVER? Most of the things you say isnt near accurate. Im still waiting for you to prove most of the community wrong with your hitbox theory. Not to mention you was the one who told me Jay Z and Beyonce was the Devil or something like that. Tried to support it with links to articles and Name break downs. Whats next?

proofless claims.

I may have been born when the war Edge is talking about already was at an end, but I do know that it definitely wasn't easy leaving the country.
Even I remember all the faces of the people, and all the press reactions about refuges, who had absolutely no chance of ever living a normal live while in the refuge.

Second, WE DIDN'T WANT TO BE IN THE WAR, NEITHER DID WE HAVE A CHANCE TO EVADE IT

Not that you would know what "real" refuge is.

All the people that tried to leave the parts that were under the full influence of the war were either shot by the enemy straight away, sent to concentration camps, or died during the process. Hence, the choosing of the abandonment policy wasn't that nice, at least from our point of view, the correct one.
The country's economy was severely intercoursed up, along with all the legal services.
Also, since the country is relatively small, even the parts farthest from the front line were extremely influenced.

Bomb runs were happening all over the country, no matter if the area bombed was civil, or military.
There was nowhere to hide.

Don't argue if you haven't been through it.

I'm not saying that Americans have no idea what war is, they just don't know how is it to be on the other side. They never had their houses bombed for no reason (we thought that was hidden AA gun, not a school bus, so we bombs it lul), neither did they see the effect of war in their own country.

Oh and eugenics, before you say terrorism, terrorism is different. Terrorism is payback for what you do in the middle east. Not that I'm supporting it, but you really had it coming.

EDIT: All of you complaining about euros trying to argue, take a look and see where wars have been fought in the past 20 years, and you'll see that we have experience, unlike Americans who are arrogantly looking down on us, just because of our history.

i can't read over these violins bra.

by the way, has anyone seen what i've seen? the US treasury department has
a general fund FOR terrorism, not anti terrorism.

lester456

• Stingray
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2010, 10:08:35 AM »
Eugenics, read my entire post before you start the flame and please address all my points, or just say you were wrong.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2010, 10:10:00 AM »
proofless claims.

You was on vent, with more people than just me. BUT its not worth going through the trouble to prove myself right. You prob was off meth that night amyways. eH

eugenics

• Stingray
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2010, 10:39:50 AM »
You was on vent, with more people than just me. BUT its not worth going through the trouble to prove myself right. You prob was off meth that night amyways. eH

lawl, no proof, didn't happen, NEXT.

if you get to tell me what to do, do i get to tell you what
to do?

my point has been made, whoever released that video
is GUILTY OF TREASON. draw and quarter the SOB.

lester456

• Stingray
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2010, 10:41:06 AM »

lawl, no proof, didn't happen, NEXT.

if you get to tell me what to do, do i get to tell you what
to do?

my point has been made, whoever released that video
is GUILTY OF TREASON. draw and quarter the SOB.

Yeah, I do get to tell you what to do, since my offer has logic behind it, unlike yours.

eugenics

• Stingray
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2010, 11:19:27 AM »
Yeah, I do get to tell you what to do, since my offer has logic behind it, unlike yours.

really? join the infantry and tell me your view of the media after two tours.

go on, do it.

TREASON IS NO JOKE.

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2010, 11:25:50 AM »
lmfao boy, you've seen 1 movie series and you think you know it all? About geopolitics? Try reading, you know, the thing with letters printed on a paper. But to argue with you is clearly sencless since you just shown to every normal person on this forum that you have no brains. You're just a moron arguing for the sake of argue thinking your cool as hell while doing it. Yet another annoying child.

Here you are, it's a long video for you, lasting 4:30 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el3x2pjk-xU&feature=related

From your response, they should all die, I really wish you have witnesed some of this excrement.

And no, for the likes of you I don't choose my language you meddling prick.  

eugenics

• Stingray
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2010, 11:44:54 AM »
still no proof, just name calling.

when you guys stop crying lemme know