Author Topic: Demo Request SHK/Promaster  (Read 6711 times)

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
Demo Request SHK/Promaster
« on: April 10, 2010, 10:37:28 PM »
Sunday April 11 12:00am vs. uR on airtime. would like to find out how many people in this game now have hacks because of shockwave :o

Promaster

• Stingray
Re: Demo Request SHK/Promaster
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 10:38:25 PM »

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 10:39:23 PM »
how about you just post your demo's

Promaster

• Stingray
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2010, 10:43:32 PM »
I Delete all of my demo's coz i have O.C.D.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 12:21:47 AM by Promaster »

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2010, 12:49:45 AM »
I Delete all of my demo's coz i have O.C.D.

Wait thats the same thing Riddick said.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2010, 01:50:49 AM »
Wait thats the same thing Riddick said.
+1

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2010, 02:53:58 AM »
Who would of guessed that the requesting of demo's would get abused. Shk is getting harrased with all these demo requests.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 03:14:03 AM by Rick »

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2010, 04:03:55 AM »
Who would of guessed that the requesting of demo's would get abused. Shk is getting harrased with all these demo requests.

apparently he's still giving reason to suspect him of cheating :P

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2010, 09:28:37 AM »
apparently he's still giving reason to suspect him of cheating :P

Or people just cant take losing. I wonder how many people know that shks last ban, had nothing to do with cheats but was for account sharing?

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2010, 09:59:42 AM »
Atmays, what about that he's been banned 2 times prior to that for hacking. Both for walling. So he's one to suspect, and he does make really odd shots. I mean, I don't think he hacks i've played with him and against him multiple times. But he does do stuff that paranoid players would consider walling, especially on airtime. Even people who win have requested demo's ;) So don't think you're special for winning airtime.

It's funny though that uR comes in here defending it because its their clan. But Shockwave started ALL the demo requesting on forums. He used to be the only one ever requesting demo's, and now it's being done daily. Also, when it's not him you don't come in complaining. I've given multiple demo's, but never on forums, its really not hard and Promaster you definately didnt go like: OH MATCH IS DONE TIME TO DELETE MY DEMOS!!! It was right after the match. The only benefit of doing it on forums is to raiseee postcount! or show off your 1nt3n53 5k1llz.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2010, 10:36:24 AM »
myers shut up and read the forums before you post. Promaster was pointing out the irony of Riddick requesting a demo after he posted of his O.C.D disorder. after viewing the previous demo's there where no signs of hacks. the reason we come defend is because you guys are a bunch of idiots, and you just proved it. no sense in your post whatsoever.
Atmays, what about that he's been banned 2 times prior to that for hacking. Both for walling. So he's one to suspect, and he does make really odd shots. I mean, I don't think he hacks i've played with him and against him multiple times. But he does do stuff that paranoid players would consider walling, especially on airtime. Even people who win have requested demo's ;) So don't think you're special for winning airtime.

It's funny though that uR comes in here defending it because its their clan. But Shockwave started ALL the demo requesting on forums. He used to be the only one ever requesting demo's, and now it's being done daily. Also, when it's not him you don't come in complaining. I've given multiple demo's, but never on forums, its really not hard and Promaster you definately didnt go like: OH MATCH IS DONE TIME TO DELETE MY DEMOS!!! It was right after the match. The only benefit of doing it on forums is to raiseee postcount! or show off your 1nt3n53 5k1llz.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2010, 10:37:34 AM »

I didnt nor can deny the 2 prior bans, alot of people think that the last time he was banned was because of hacks but it wasnt. darn, Im defending shk? I just stated the obvious. Who thinks they are special for winning airtime? Why is that included in your reply? I honestly only play airtime because I lag, Alot of people like walkin in to lines. So why not pick it? Yes shk did start it and it was rather annoying, We tell him that all the time. People push so hard for Shk to drop his demo after every match, If I was him I wouldnt give yall anything. Wait noones pushing for carcoals demo, STILL waiting for that one to pop up.

O yeah I hardly post in "SHK WE WANT YOUR DEMO" threads. SHows how much I love defending him right?

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2010, 11:13:02 AM »
myers shut up and read the forums before you post. Promaster was pointing out the irony of Riddick requesting a demo after he posted of his O.C.D disorder. after viewing the previous demo's there where no signs of hacks. the reason we come defend is because you guys are a bunch of idiots, and you just proved it. no sense in your post whatsoever.

pretty sure everyone here can say that there were signs of hacks in his previous demo's mays. not clear cut but the guy isnt out of the clear/ longest its ever taken shk to post a demo.. maybe its because i caught him staring directly at a wall... when colon was on the other side >.>

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2010, 11:17:21 AM »
by any chance was that wall the corner from base. maybe he was hiding. you must have never been good if you think there was signs of hacks in his other demos, that was perfectly normal and perfect game play for airtime.

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2010, 11:21:16 AM »
i would like to thank uR for grouping up all the retards in dp and putting them in one clan. now provide demos or get banned :o /  this is more retarded then atmays when he said the bullets werent botting. um um um you know this is the 1st time its been seen so maybe its a glitch i know my team dont hack man

User banned for this post.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 07:30:22 PM by jitspoe »

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2010, 11:57:20 AM »
I can't ask him his demo.. all time win vs his team on airtime :D

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2010, 12:26:58 PM »

We're a bunch of idiots and you don't know how to use a quote function. Read the forums and see how retarded all your posts are. Also see how retarded all of Promaster's are. And after viewing previous demos, THERE WERE times that people thought were suspicious, so you're clearly wrong. I'm not saying he's hacking, i'm pointing out you coming in and flaming. It was a thread requesting a demo, it's happened multiple times, nobody needs to post in it besides the person giving the demo and maybe your opinion on the demo afterwards. You guys came in flaming.

Anyways, Riddick is just the most paranoid person in dp. I don't think shk/promaster hack, but they still should post their demo. It's clear promaster has seen this thread, so why not just post it and then its over? Is it really THAT hard? Do you have to start something out of it. Now, you can continue this by posting replying to mine flaming, or just ignore it and wait for the demo's to be posted. Kaithanxbai.

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2010, 01:20:33 PM »
oh i dont even think promaster hacks, i just want his demo

Myles

• VM-68
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2010, 01:32:26 PM »
heres shk's : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=93P6WYLL

He probably just wants to learn shk's techniques

Promaster

• Stingray
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2010, 03:01:24 PM »
is it hard to post the on the thread that i made?