Author Topic: How do i run a private server  (Read 5301 times)

s33hite

• PGP
How do i run a private server
« on: May 11, 2010, 05:12:42 PM »
How do i run homeran private server on a dedicated comp

theSYNDIKATE

• VM-68
Re: How do i run a private server
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2010, 05:17:19 PM »
Do you already have the server set up? If so,

You can change the last portion of the target to

+set dedicated 1 +set public 1 +exec server.cfg +map airtime

Doing so will make your server not show on the public server list.

Or you could simply password your server.

JUICEY

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2010, 05:20:12 PM »
Maybe this will help you. Not sure if this is actually what you want though.

http://digitalpaint.org/docs/server_guide_win32.html

s33hite

• PGP
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2010, 05:42:35 PM »
I mean one that banned people can play on cause i promised a clan that has people  banned that i will run them one can some1 help me

JUICEY

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2010, 05:45:06 PM »
well there is an easier way, just by typing !private in #team_uR  lol.. but if you want to make your life harder go for itt

s33hite

• PGP
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2010, 05:46:03 PM »
I mean if the uR priv servers are full
they can go to my servers

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2010, 12:03:29 AM »
>.< Why doesn't this count as ban evading? :/

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2010, 12:28:19 AM »
>.< Why doesn't this count as ban evading? :/
It should, providing the fact that banned players are using them.

MOFO

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2010, 06:31:50 AM »
It should, providing the fact that banned players are using them.

Why are u making a big deal out of nothing.. we play on private servers whats the problem with that. I mean were already banned from pubs what more do u want.

and i still don't understand why people are getting banned from a game that is absolutely 100% free. I could understand if there was something that had to be purchased but W.T.F

joox

• Stingray
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2010, 07:55:26 AM »
Why are u making a big deal out of nothing.. we play on private servers whats the problem with that. I mean were already banned from pubs what more do u want.

and i still don't understand why people are getting banned from a game that is absolutely 100% free. I could understand if there was something that had to be purchased but W.T.F

I thought this game sucks and you didn't care about it? =]

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2010, 09:09:29 AM »

This is exactly the kind of reasoning that makes you pathetic. You think that because its free you should be able to abuse it all you want. Totally backwards thinking. You don't appreciate at all, all of the "free" work that goes into this "free" game just for everyone's enjoyment. Just because its free to you, doesn't mean that there isn't a huge amount of time and energy put into it. What's even more pathetic is that you can't tear yourselves away from this free game that you constantly complain about.

kazee

• Stingray
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2010, 11:36:30 AM »
just stop talking MOFO.  that is all

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2010, 11:54:50 AM »
This is exactly the kind of reasoning that makes you pathetic. You think that because its free you should be able to abuse it all you want. Totally backwards thinking. You don't appreciate at all, all of the "free" work that goes into this "free" game just for everyone's enjoyment. Just because its free to you, doesn't mean that there isn't a huge amount of time and energy put into it. What's even more pathetic is that you can't tear yourselves away from this free game that you constantly complain about.

This
I thought this game sucks and you didn't care about it? =]

and this.

Spartax

• VM-68
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2010, 02:08:15 PM »
catch all 150 pokemons and find catterpie on lvl 100 and u are able to

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2010, 02:33:55 PM »
In my opinion, if someone is globally banned then they shouldn't be able to open up paintball2 at all. Not even so they get the option to click "Console" or even "Start a new game" .. I feel this would cut down people hacking or breaking the rules as at the moment, people such as MOFO and Spartax are using servers that aren't publicly visible to their own advantage...

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2010, 03:19:58 PM »

That post there makes me want to write another 'my opinion of the dp2 community' thread.  It wont be a happy thread if i decide to.  I don't think last times was either.

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2010, 06:14:46 PM »
In my opinion, if someone is globally banned then they shouldn't be able to open up paintball2 at all. Not even so they get the option to click "Console" or even "Start a new game" .. I feel this would cut down people hacking or breaking the rules as at the moment, people such as MOFO and Spartax are using servers that aren't publicly visible to their own advantage...
I think all people whith long hair are not able to stay alive ;)
And i don't use private serv so just shht ;)
What about don't let them start they computer? If they are banned we should give them a virus are you ok kyu 24/7 ?

s33hite

• PGP
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2010, 08:33:40 PM »
Im sorry about bringing this up I wont do it anymore if its ban evading i wasnt thinking about that. Im sorry  :-\ Ill stop ok  ;)

JUICEY

• VM-68
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2010, 08:40:01 PM »
lmfao temaru ur so random and its so funny! hahaha <3

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2010, 08:53:25 PM »
What you have long hair?