Author Topic: [<FRZ>] [NRG] Clan War 2v2 CTF 3-rounds =Today=  (Read 1821 times)

NO_SKILZZ

• Stingray
[<FRZ>] [NRG] Clan War 2v2 CTF 3-rounds =Today=
« on: May 26, 2010, 03:25:54 PM »
[<FRZ>] [NRG] Clan War 2v2 CTF 3-rounds =Today=

Here Is  THe Discussion thread for the 2v2

theSYNDIKATE

• VM-68
Re: [<FRZ>] [NRG] Clan War 2v2 CTF 3-rounds =Today=
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2010, 04:23:59 PM »
I still have to figure out which NRG players i'm going to pitch in for this.

JUICEY

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2010, 05:10:25 PM »
LOL wtf are you doing? are you asking for a match on the forums? or am i misreading something?   
why not make an irc channel for your clan, so you can get all together and discuss stuff, then finally send out a scrim request so you get a team to match.

theSYNDIKATE

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2010, 07:58:06 PM »
Woah woah woah, calm your s***. He's not that established in the game yet, so he posted on the forum give him a break, he was only told about IRC recently.

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2010, 11:41:48 PM »
LOL wtf are you doing? are you asking for a match on the forums? or am i misreading something?    
why not make an irc channel for your clan, so you can get all together and discuss stuff, then finally send out a scrim request so you get a team to match.

Quote from: Clans, Matches and Tournaments description
Looking to join a clan? Want to schedule a match? This is the place to do it.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2010, 11:44:13 PM »
Don't see a problem with it. You'd get them to agree to a scheduled match easier though if you gave them three different days as options, instead of just saying 'today' They might not even see the topic by then.

This could spark interest if done right. If some top clans advertised their matches a few days in advanced on the forums and offered spectator spots to the first 5 or so people to post dibs.  I know a lot of newer players would enjoy getting to sit in and watch a fun match between top clans.

theSYNDIKATE

• VM-68
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2010, 09:23:09 AM »
Don't see a problem with it. You'd get them to agree to a scheduled match easier though if you gave them three different days as options, instead of just saying 'today' They might not even see the topic by then.

This could spark interest if done right. If some top clans advertised their matches a few days in advanced on the forums and offered spectator spots to the first 5 or so people to post dibs.  I know a lot of newer players would enjoy getting to sit in and watch a fun match between top clans.

Agreed, utilizing the forum can definitely get the interest of some of the community, increase popularity in the clan/matching scene, and gain spectators.

NO_SKILZZ

• Stingray
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2010, 01:13:07 PM »
Thats the exact intention i had in posting on the forum i wanted to attract attention paintball has such a dead/horrible/ Community so i decided to post don't like it?  ill pull it down and im not new Mag!c ive been playing for 4 years //but i never looked into IRC never knew what IRC even did....So just back down a little i aint no noob i aint no pro got it?

Besides my clan needs popularity and here is where i could get it

http://frzclan.forummotion.com/forum.htm