Author Topic: Jitspoe's "Scan"  (Read 6461 times)

Foxhound

• Autococker
Jitspoe's "Scan"
« on: June 12, 2010, 09:55:02 AM »
Here is where the story began: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=20913.new#new

and this is where it will be restarted.

Nothing about my ban is to be said on this forum, it should be your thoughts on the detection system.

blaa

• Autococker
Re: Jitspoe's "Scan"
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2010, 09:58:54 AM »
1. You hacked anyway.

This jabber jibber you're trying to create here is just bullexcrement.

Stop it and take your ban like a man. meddling kitty.

CrazyCooter

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2010, 10:05:24 AM »
1. You hacked anyway.

This jabber jibber you're trying to create here is just bullexcrement.

Stop it and take your ban like a man. meddling kitty.

lol, jibber jabber* and blaa, if you don't like what he is doing why don't you just ignore it. Second of all, he is not a " kitty ". He is 20 years old.. Last time i checked, that wasn't the age of a child. Just ignore what he is doing if you don't like it. As simple as that.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2010, 10:06:32 AM »
It was very off topic too :/

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2010, 10:07:21 AM »
Read most of the replies and than get some arguments against it, you're using the same argument when it has already been explained.

But how is he overstepping.  He can't view jackexcrement on your computer, like I've said the past 2-3 times.  He can detect modified files or hacks that are WITHIN the boundaries of his game, and his detection system.

Also...
Lets just leave it that, shall we?  He emailed jitspoe, jitspoe can settle it.  Fox, you agreed to let Paintball 'scan your computer' when you installed it, and it doesn't say what its gonna scan, therefore hes not breaching privacy because you agreed to let him.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2010, 10:09:31 AM »
idias your correct, that was about my ban, this is about what people think about his detection system, no one has to have facts seeing as jitspoe doesn't tell anyone how it works (shifty to me) this was supposed to be an easy going no raging thread for people to just talk. if you don't want to talk then don't its non mandatory

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2010, 10:12:39 AM »
I'm not raging and a thread isn't just for people to back you up, I can also show you how you might be wrong. But I understand the reason why you want to know more about the detection system lets just wait for Jitspoe to explain it.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2010, 10:16:26 AM »
He doesn't have to tell anyone what his detection does and what it checks. Now, this is clearly about your ban as you didn't care before.... soo talk to him privately and stop posting it on forums. His 'detection' or 'scan' as you say, detects anything in the paintball2 folder, and if you didn't 'hack' but say you closed out of CS:S but your hacks were still running, then you opened up paintball the hacks could of been detected. Stop putting all the blame on 'HIS DETECTION IS IFFY' and talk to him. I bet you he tells you the date/time etc.. it was used, probably can even tell you the maps you used it on so you can see in your own demos, OR he talks to you and finds out it was a misunderstanding or something. But posting here wont change anything, only the people that get banned complain about this stuff, then they finally admit to what it was. Now, i'm not saying you hacked, but jitspoe did not step outta his boundrys to check 'YOU' ..  he doesnt have that much time, why would the time he has be wasted checking through some guy who just came back.. You would not be banned cause he 'searched your computer' and found in a completely other folder some hacks for another game that were never even running while paintball was. Do you understand how bad your logic is.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2010, 10:19:37 AM »
well then you know he wont explain it :/ and sorry i didnt mean for it to say you raged. The point of this isnt backup, it's to start a new thread since people were off topic on mine, and its to get enough attention so that if jits is doing something he knows he cannot do, he will hopefully change it. And if MOFO is telling the truth (as i bet he is) the css hacks that were detected on his system shouldn't have been detected by the bounds of the game. we have two instances now that were brought up. This is what i was looking for.

and myers, jitspoe isnt the one checking me its his system. is his system allowed to check my computer? this is serious, if it is checking my computer then it is against the law, i don't care what you say about agreements or anything, his agreement wasn't written by a lawyer, it wont hold up in court, it has holes, and a good lawyer will find them and rip it to shreds.

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2010, 10:21:47 AM »
Well still it has been said he only scans your DP files, which you allowed him to do when checking in the "I agree" box (Correct me if I'm wrong)
If jit's detection system has a flaw talk to him and do what MyeRs said

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2010, 10:23:24 AM »
no you are right, i allowed him to scan my dp folder, but in my case and mofos, there was nothing to be found in that folder. so his detection system is probably scanning the C/games folder (my steam is in there) this is all i can come up with

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2010, 10:25:36 AM »
You think he's telling the truth? Here's some little research for you - http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=20619 -- Oh yeah, he did use hacks within a week after getting unbanned! Jitspoe told him that he was detected, he didn't come clean, then he got caught still using cheats and evading. Soo not your most trustworthy source there bud.

I find IRC is the slowest way to contact Jitspoe, try email or forum messaging. He will explain it to you, but he's busy. This is a side project for him, it's why bans take so long. Muff said that same stuff as you, that he never hacked, then jitspoe told him too. He doesn't just go around banning for nothing, as somebody said in the last thread - he's 200% sure before banning.

EDIT - you edited you're post -- His system doesn't go through and check each player, his system 'detects' when you go online and have a cheat on. He did not check you're c:/games and don't use mofo as a reference as he's been proven wrong. Stop trying to make this a case because you have NONE. If you got wrongly banned, jitspoe will lift the ban, otherwise he'll inform you of what it was and you lose you're chance to cut the ban in half.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2010, 10:44:27 AM »
This ban didnt take more than 13 hours to be put into affect. He most certainly has time. and you are so right myers, I did have a hack but not in the dp folder, so while his system is repeatedly sending signals at MY computer, even while I'm not hacking, it does it over and over and over until it finds a hack, which it did, so at least we know its not broken, but what it found was not in my dp folder like Ive said a million times therefor, I can PROVE that jitspoes detection system is constantly in my computer, and not inside the dp folder (his jurisdiction) i dont see how that can be argued, all you guys do is just revert back to "stick with your ban" and "you hacked get over it" lets see some facts

on another note

it doesn't just scan and let you go play, it constantly calls his private server where the login is, that is the same thing trojans do, they call home to their master, so master can intercourse excrement up, the serverbrowser itself at one point became the topic of a trojan, as it would show up on scanners as a trojan, so they cleaned it up, now it doesn't trigger a trojan warning, even though on peerblocker its talking to a whole host of servers that have nothing to do with the server list.

this is all logged

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2010, 10:51:46 AM »
if you agreed to it it is not illegal. if you are finding a way to hack because supposedly he is checking illegally you are wrong.

and jitspoes detection probably checks the game folder and the registry.

if someone whines illegal 1 more time, they should be banned from the forums. and makes  the user seem like a (p ussy)

also your system is getting checked for hacks as soon as you turn on paintball.

you are the reason society hates the god dam lawyers.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2010, 11:34:08 AM »
God, this is going to be a waste of time writing this post, but this is a senseless discussion. Jitspoe is not scanning anything on your computer, he has implemented a DETECTION system for hacks, mod. content, etc. You don't have to be a rocket engineer to understand what this DETECTION system does. It doesn't allow one to view files on your PC, it probably logs the changes in software that affect DP2, after it DETECTS these changes. It doesn't necessarily detects DP2 hacks only, as there are several multigaming hacks. However, I am sure Jitspoe would only ban you if used the hack for DP2. Now wait for the PM you get from him and stop raging the forums. The detection system is in the user agreement. If you disagree with it, read it more carefully and decide not to install a game.

-edit-
I can PROVE that jitspoes detection system is constantly in my computer, and not inside the dp folder (his jurisdiction)

Do want.

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2010, 11:45:37 AM »
This ban didnt take more than 13 hours to be put into affect.
And you know this how? If you don't know what was detected, then how do you know how long the ban took to come into effect? GG there, that just about wraps up any arguments about your ban.

Onto the detection system:

You agreed to the EULA, it is a legally binding contract, it says "scan your computer for hacks" - hacks initially designed for other games have been used to hack on this game before, as they can be fairly generic, and if they were in memory they would have likely been detected.

Scanning the files on your hard drive is not performed, even though it could be under the license you accepted, because it is ridiculously impractical and time-consuming.

Oh, and by the way, it's your responsibility to remove any hacks after you were banned the last time. If you left as much as your config file when you deleted/reinstalled, you could be detected again.

Now why don't you come up with some "facts".

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2010, 11:57:02 AM »
I have only been banned once (this instance) and i know what was detected, read what i have written. I have or attempted to have hacked once so it was for the css hack which didnt even work. the reason how i know it took 13 hours is because i have never hacked dp and this is the only instance of hacks i have ever had on my computer.

as for the facts i will gather them all and post them here. unfortunately i work at 230 and it is almost 2 so i have no time right now. so just be patient.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2010, 05:39:19 PM »
i was thinking at work that if i disclose my evidence that wouldnt help me if i were to take it to a legal stand point. i am done talking about this untill i have talked to jitspoe.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2010, 07:37:49 PM »
Go try to "file a lawsuit" and be done with this stupid forum crap already.... gosh.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2010, 04:54:36 AM »
Go try to "file a lawsuit" and be done with this stupid forum crap already.... gosh.
Don't suggest something that doesn't work Jusu, the 123's tried with their uncle and failed.  Even I got threatened, was quite funny.