Author Topic: Man it's been a while  (Read 2510 times)

DeadZero0

• Stingray
Man it's been a while
« on: June 13, 2010, 12:28:15 PM »
Hey guys, I've just started playing again. And man are the people here the same. Sore losers everywhere (Chinchilla) banning me from a CC pub because I was tearing his ass up. It's funny really, he says I get mad easily but it seems he was the one who couldn't control his little temper so he abused the little power he had. Hey, you still suck. =]

Other than that, I feel that this community has grown and matured, a lot of new players I haven't seen before and a lot of players that I have played with back in the day.

-Stay Up

MyeRs

• Autococker
Re: Man it's been a while
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 12:48:49 PM »
Use the Carbon Gaming Public :) You won't get banned, we have good admins [Fl1p - Superman - M7Feettall - and our clan members] :) Pop on IRC when you got time.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2010, 04:54:53 PM »
Use the Carbon Gaming Public :) You won't get banned, we have good admins [Fl1p - Superman - M7Feettall - and our clan members] :) Pop on IRC when you got time.

+1
Not because of the op status but the Carbon servers are running some good and different maps with a low spawn time making for a very fast pace game. You'll see quite a few players in there at peak hours throughout the day. Myers one up some other servers by asking for feedback from quite a bit of players. He also gave admin to a couple of people who play throughout the day so there is normally an op on to keep the maps going for those who want specific maps.

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2010, 05:40:10 PM »
Hate crying threads. Other than that, welcome back :p

DuDe

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 01:03:57 PM »
AND DuDe HAS ADMIN DONT FORGET ME MYERS.....

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2010, 01:42:26 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There goes the neighborhood.

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2010, 12:46:23 AM »
Oi Dz

webhead

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2010, 03:50:58 AM »
+1
Not because of the op status but the Carbon servers are running some good and different maps with a low spawn time making for a very fast pace game. You'll see quite a few players in there at peak hours throughout the day. Myers one up some other servers by asking for feedback from quite a bit of players. He also gave admin to a couple of people who play throughout the day so there is normally an op on to keep the maps going for those who want specific maps.
cool! i'll have to remember to patronize those servers when i can.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2010, 04:56:58 PM »
wb  webhead

webhead

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2010, 11:46:54 AM »
thanks flippers ;D