Author Topic: Canadian Gaming servers are BACK!  (Read 2749 times)

CheMiCal

• Autococker
Canadian Gaming servers are BACK!
« on: July 05, 2010, 05:39:26 AM »
 the servers are up and running thanks to Cameron ;D ;D :) :D 8) so idle #team_Canada and type !match for server release!
SO go use our Pub server and will be giving out 50 admin for people who want to help control the map rotation!

nook

• VM-68
Re: Canadian Gaming servers are BACK!
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, 11:53:15 AM »
im willing to help

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2010, 01:31:20 PM »
I'm pretty sure we're looking for people who actually attempt to make positive impacts on the community, as we figure those people are a lot less likely to mess with stuff and show more maturity :/

On another note - Don't understand how they are up... We they were supposed to go down early end of april/early may :S

lester456

• Stingray
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2010, 02:12:33 PM »
I'm pretty sure we're looking for people who actually attempt to make positive impacts on the community, as we figure those people are a lot less likely to mess with stuff and show more maturity :/
That's pretty much the definition of me.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2010, 02:45:27 PM »
That's pretty much the definition of me.

We don't really know you, plus you're from Croatia so I doubt we'll see you on these servers often.

I plan on giving it out to: Flip - m7 - Superman - Pvtjimmy - Cusoman - and clan members. I'll need to make sure CheMiCaL is fine with those first since he did put the only payment we ever had to these servers.... well his grandma did.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2010, 07:17:03 PM »
lol.  I went fishing around last night because I needed somewhere to upload a large file, went to the control panel thingy for the server and found that it was 'Down'.  Then I was like, wait, excrement they didn't go down, it just got turned off :P

nook

• VM-68
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2010, 04:42:21 PM »
so whats wrong with me getting admin, maybe give me a chance.... that is whats wrong with this community never try to give out to the people who maybe want to help for once....

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2010, 04:46:21 PM »
for people who want to help
I once helped out before by opening a door for someone...  :)

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2010, 06:28:36 PM »
I once helped out before by opening a door for someone...  :)
:O.  That's as good as me giving up my seat on the train for an old lady.  You deserve 150op!

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2010, 07:25:47 PM »
:O.  That's as good as me giving up my seat on the train for an old lady.  You deserve 150op!

Rosa Parks? Don't think so.