Author Topic: You must be in a level to record.  (Read 1172 times)

SkaDooSh

• Autococker
You must be in a level to record.
« on: July 18, 2010, 03:11:50 PM »
There is a problem with autorecordings as most of you know. We have seen this in a few demo requests. Most likely: The server tries to start autorecording before the map has loaded and before you are "in the level".

Known maps with issue: shazam22 - twiling_b3 - pice

Related: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=11769.0

Solutions:
Maybe have it keep trying to autorecord until it works?
Bind "arecord"

Post if you have any ideas on how to fix this or on what exactly the problem is.

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
Re: You must be in a level to record.
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2010, 11:54:14 PM »
When it says "in a level to record" I thought this was like, you must have OP1/OP50/Whatever "record" is set at?
So maybe if the server owner checks the commands.txt file for the server, then finds "arecord" or "record" and see if it's set to 0 or not...

SkaDooSh

• Autococker
Re: You must be in a level to record.
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2010, 10:06:01 AM »
When it says "in a level to record" I thought this was like, you must have OP1/OP50/Whatever "record" is set at?
So maybe if the server owner checks the commands.txt file for the server, then finds "arecord" or "record" and see if it's set to 0 or not...

I don't think this is the case. Even when I am logged in with 1337 ops, and switch to the maps, I get the same problem. Also it is only these select maps that don't work, others auto-record fine for people opped and not opped.