Author Topic: New map: Aztec  (Read 8613 times)

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Re: New map: Aztec
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2011, 04:31:11 AM »
-Like in the forum, make ranks for players

I don't see how this would improve the game in any way. It's just a copy of other new, popular, but mainly expensive games (my opinion, just before anyone rages).

We are all striving to improve this game in ways we think it should. However, your reaction above shows a lack of responsibility and just points it back at other people. It's way too easy to blame others for things you don't like about this game. If we would all have this attitude, this game would either never change, or no longer be available for free as Jitspoe would need to hire a complete staff of people to fulfill all wishes (I'm pretty sure not many people would still play this game if they had to pay for it).

Try to contribute something positive yourself as well (you've made a good start by showing interest in making new maps). I think you should reconsider working on the feedback from the community.

Lucky7

• PGP
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2011, 04:37:00 AM »
@pvtjimmy - I don't blame any1, i just say the facts! If you don't like it, don't. Btw, i am not that bad in this game, i just stoped playing it. It's not interesting for me anymore to play it, and i think i am going to stop making maps too...

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2011, 05:05:23 AM »
Win... Win?

Lucky7

• PGP
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2011, 05:18:27 AM »
OK guys -.- you won... here is the ".map" file and edit it by yourself... I'm out...

Chef-Killer

• Autococker
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2011, 10:02:33 AM »
Too bad there are barely a few difficulties or a little more effort, lots of mappers stop working on their projects. The map is on the right track, but still not ready for final release. If you publish the map, you must eventually also assume that you will get positive and negative feedback. This is necessary to improve maps as best as possible and that they don't end like lots of other bad maps with misalignments, etc. as you said yourself.

About the barrels. I wont waste my time aligning them again, just bcz you said it so...
However, make one correct aligned barrel/box/whatever at the beginning, lock the textures and copy it, so you won't need to put much effort in the map later. It's very easy, but I always have the feeling that almost nobody knows this helpful step.