Author Topic: Trouble Regarding 3iob  (Read 13477 times)

MyeRs

• Autococker
Re: Trouble Regarding 3iob
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2011, 11:44:00 AM »
There's no such thing as clan hijacking.

Teams give leadership to the wrong person ALL the team who ruins the team and the only response is: Watch who you give leadership to. And that situation just mentioned is killing a live and active team.

This situation at hand is a team that is dead and had no intentions of being revived by the originals as they found a new team they were happy with, got revived by somebody else who had leadership. It's happened to so many people and nothing has/can be done about it. That's really all there is to it.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2011, 12:02:10 PM »
There's no such thing as clan hijacking.

This. If you really have a problem with them using your former clan name, I'd suggest to get in touch with those people.

zimtstern

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2011, 12:21:41 PM »
Get over it Bix, these kids will change their clan in a few weeks anyway.

MOFO

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2011, 12:51:29 PM »
how about you take a wild guess on how that went. and..... starz does the same thing with making every member they have a leader. they changed it tho

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2011, 03:26:33 PM »
But wait, when Olbaid and I start the new 'Super Awesome Mega Elite Winning Clan That Has A Lot Of Fun' clan, where would they have to turn to after that?

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2011, 06:47:29 PM »
3 inches of girth is a better clan name anyways, use it

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2011, 08:51:14 PM »
First off, I don't know why this thread was moved to here. It is an issue for the committee and that is why i made the thread there.

Second, I still doubt that many of you idiots can read. If people would read my original post then they would have answered half the questions they asked.

I had no intention of posting on this thread again as I knew it would just get blown up with ignorant posts. Which it did. Tini "revived" the clan just to pass it off to his friends then leave again. No one in the current clan has any right to revive it. That is the biggest issue I have with the whole situation. I don't care whether or not these kids invite newbies to the clan. They have no right to take the name and abuse the situation regardless of their intent. They simple used a loophole in the system to gain control of the clan and aggravate the original members. This can easily be seen through the logs of chalk.

Yes, many of you are right. The original members have no intent of reviving the clan at this point. We simply do not want people ruining what we made.

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2011, 07:01:41 AM »
Question is what are you trying to do when you know nothing will happen. I do understand you and your point but all you will get is sympathy. When you have putted Tini as leader, you probably didn't expect it to blow back to your face but that's why dplogin has an option who will be a leader and who will be a member. You know and understand this as well as you understand that nothing will happen from this thread becuase by giving a leader status you put your trust to that person that he/she won't do anything bad to a clan, not now, not in the future.

Delphi

• Committee Member
  • VM-68
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2011, 07:16:52 AM »
First of all, are you sure it was Tini who revived it? Because I/we are pretty sure it was chemical and not tini. However.
I do not see why this is a problem committee has to care about. None rules are violated here. As it has been said before, you should not give leadership to everyone.
Furthermore I cannot understand why you care about a dead team so much but since you do you should talk to the new leaders and try to convince them to create another new team.

Viper

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2011, 08:44:18 AM »
why do you care about such a newb clan?

loloollol delphi cares much now.. LOLOL RAWR!1!!1

SkaDooSh

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2011, 02:50:41 PM »
http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=22312.new#new

Whoever was a leader has rights to revive. Whoever set the person as a leader should be more careful. I wouldn't want this to happen to me and a clan I made, so I feel for you. If you had wanted the leadership back for you to use, I'm sure we would be able to help.

I wouldn't worry about it though. I doubt they will stay in the clan long, look at the member's clan histories.

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2011, 04:31:22 PM »
tini had nothing to do with it i revived it becuase when i was in 3iob someone made me a leader i guess and when i checked i had leadership so gg.

dystro

• Stingray
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2011, 05:45:25 PM »
yawn.. Vanity/chemical you were NEVER in 3iob, we wouldn't recruit someone we just caught aimbotting, remember that?  that's when you first got banned for it.  Anyways, bix didn't post the whole irc log:

[18:51:17] <fl1p> <chalk> myers and > chemical were trying to find a new clan
[18:51:17] <fl1p> <chalk> theyre good friends with tini
[18:51:17] <fl1p> <chalk> tini was a leader a long time ago
[18:52:38] <fl1p> <fl1p> you should leave that shyte
[18:52:39] <fl1p> <chalk> i dont plan on staying
[18:52:39] <fl1p> <fl1p> bad manners
[18:52:39] <fl1p> <chalk> it was more for me
[18:52:39] <fl1p> <chalk> watching dystro get mad :(

There you go, chalk outright admitting tini was the one that revived it and not chemical seeing as he was NEVER in the clan.  So quit pretending it was you, clown.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2011, 06:28:42 PM »
How does my name get entered into all of this? I get pm'd by people saying what I did was childish, and now I'm in chalk's logs. I did nothing folks, that is all.

And my posts in this thread are just based off what SHOULD happen based off past situations (which is nothing) , either way I do not care what should happen. Teams probably wouldn't revive old teams at all if they had the ability to choose a nice tag that wasnt taken by some team who nobody has ever seen and had 2 members ever in it. (Note to 3iob members, do not say 'IF YOU DONT CLANHOP SO OFTEN YOU WOULDNT NEED TAGS!!' cause this topic is about a clan you left and don't want revived. )

Myles

• VM-68
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2011, 08:01:05 PM »
 I learned chemical was in 3iob  after fl1p pmed me asking how we got a hold of 3iob, so I assumed it was tini. I don't know who revived it , but if you think I'm a reliable source, I'm honored :). We like the clan , we're not trying to ruin it, dystro getting upset is a bonus. If I only wanted to see him get mad, I would just match him...

Dystro/Bix are assuming that I know Myers and Tini well. I really don't talk to them enough for them to trust me. Flip asked me what happened and I told him what I thought at the time .

edited :(
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 08:53:32 PM by Myles »

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2011, 08:08:44 PM »
these kids will change their clan in a few weeks anyway.

webhead

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2011, 08:36:55 PM »
before after
lol which is it chalk?

Myles

• VM-68
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2011, 08:40:25 PM »
after haha my bad. 

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2011, 10:27:43 PM »
actually i was in 3iob. maybe you didn't know it.

MOFO

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2011, 02:54:12 AM »