Author Topic: Trouble Regarding 3iob  (Read 13278 times)

MyeRs

• Autococker
Re: Trouble Regarding 3iob
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2011, 05:35:16 AM »
MOFO, you have more former teams then anyone currently on the 3iob roster, infact you have more formers then just about anyone whoever played this game. (Probably more then Hyphy too) so you're one to talk. I understand Rick and Zimtstern's reasoning when they say that, since look at their formers, they do not switch names/teams often at all. But this thread doesn't involve you at all and your posts are always useless so please refrain posting until you get something slightly useful to say. Thanks b!

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2011, 08:42:33 PM »
Anyone care to tell the truth? I'm sure the "crew" already knows due to their friends in the committee but we got some cool info from my BOSS lately.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 05:02:46 AM by flip »

MOFO

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2011, 09:34:27 PM »
MOFO, you have more former teams then anyone currently on the 3iob roster, infact you have more formers then just about anyone whoever played this game. (Probably more then Hyphy too) so you're one to talk. I understand Rick and Zimtstern's reasoning when they say that, since look at their formers, they do not switch names/teams often at all. But this thread doesn't involve you at all and your posts are always useless so please refrain posting until you get something slightly useful to say. Thanks b!

You're Cute

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2011, 05:27:04 AM »
Anyone care to tell the truth? I'm sure the "crew" already knows due to their friends in the committee but we got some cool info from my BOSS lately.

If you got the info from the 'BOSS' aka Jitspoe, then you don't need their truth. And if that's in some way a reference towards me (the not telling the truth part), I already said I don't know what happened, and I do not really care what happens. I was just tossing my opinion out on the situation. Maybe you should try to contact tiNi, he's on IRC daily, instead of pm'ing me telling me I know when I don't. I could probably find out very easily, but I just haven't bothered.

The only 'cool' information you could've found is if CheMiCaL restarted the team, or tiNi, or somebody else, because there's really no other possible information that affects this.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2011, 04:38:24 PM »
On a side note, this feature could be useful in situations such as these:

http://dplogin.com/dplogin/featurevote/feature.php?id=10045

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2011, 04:49:42 PM »
OKAY OKAY, here's the truth:

CheMiCaL was parting from [ s ] and making a team to give [ s ] more competition to play against. Since, the clan scene is pretty weak right now. They wanted to revive Insane, but I refused to give them leadership of that, (since there's no good available tags anymore, they were only looking at former teams) , so then when they found out TiNi had leadership of 3iob they got him to accept CheMiCaL and he ran the team. Then, [CC] found out and they were not pleased (as seen from this thread). The committee got into this, and the votes (as of last night) were No Action: 6 -- Remove new members: 0 ------ So really nothing was going to happen. But then a smart intelligent man, Fl1p, got the idea of using his connections with chalk (potential bribing involved), to get himself put as leader where he then kicked all the members from the clan.

So, a team got leadership from somebody who didn't stick in the team, and ran a team. Problem: The guy who had leadership didn't stick around, and he gave it away. (If you call that a problem, I could give leadership to somebody else and leave my team and no1 would care...) But I guess since they weren't the originals and CC complained till something got done...

Then, a guy gets leadership of the team and kicks everyone leaving himself the only leader. Problem: Isn't this clan-hijacking at it's finest? Pretty sure he wasn't a part of 3iob either? And that's outside of committee's boundaries, they just look into multiple accounts.

SOOO CheMiCaL should get the team back, problem solved. L!o!Lo1L!o1L!ol!O!l!O!L jk!L1!L!!!!!111!! Everything is back to normal, no more need to rage ladies and gentlemen. To be honest, they were planning on leaving it anyways, (or letting Dystro or somebody rejoin it to kick them so he could go back to CC without fear of them reviving it.) I was pretty shocked when Chem told me that, but anyways, I do think [CC] should unban them from their channel and give them another chance to be able to use servers since everything is fixed. They were all planning to do it. That is all. /thread

Myles

• VM-68
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2011, 05:37:45 PM »
no bribing involved.

SKEET

• VM-68
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2011, 05:50:32 PM »
bribing involved

Olbaid

• Autococker
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2011, 05:56:41 PM »
Stop saying [CC], kthx.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2011, 09:16:31 PM »
Jigsaw recently started playing again, wasnt it him? he started it any way so there should be no dispute

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2011, 04:51:10 AM »
That is pretty funny. I bribed chalk. With what exactly Myers? Was I going to give him super secret committee info? lol. What I don't get is if I bribed chalk to get the team why would you pm me claiming it was all your idea for him to give it to me? Seriously you stoop this low?

Just for the record. I ran 3iob-t. So technically I was a member. So according to your posts here I have done nothing wrong. I just took possession of a team I was once a part of and it's not my fault someone put me as leader, giving me the ability to kick all of them. How immature. Whoops. Guess they should have made better judgement as to who they put as leader. 

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2011, 05:39:04 AM »
^ for 1, I said 'potential brides' -- which is unlikely, but the way Chalk said to me that by doing this he gets unbanned from CC servers, and to keep his [ x ] server admin, I just assumed there were bribes with that.

I did not pm you saying it was my idea to give it to you, I explained the truth of the story :) Since really I was just aware of what happened, all I did was accept tiNi back to Silence and wanted my name not involved so I just denied it. But either way the teams back everything is fine.

You running 3iob-t doesn't mean you were part of the team. That lasted what, a week? But that is irrelevant to the situation, you got leadership and they shouldve had better judgment of who they put leader. It's true, and thats why I was joking (notice the LOL!OL!O!L!OL! JK!!!! in previous post) when I commented on it. I was actually pretty impressed that you put this much effort (questioning everyone) on this topic, and then when you figured out the committee wouldn't of done anything you took matters into your own hands and got the job done. Congrats. It shows people do still enjoy the game and will work hard to try to keep it good, and improve on it. Hopefully you just stay consistent when it's not about the team you look up to, even if you personally dislike the person it's for.

Myles

• VM-68
« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2011, 09:14:49 AM »
fl1p has the same authority in x as me since hes not actually in the clan.
My admin in x was never threatened.
I assumed I would get unbanned from cc servers.
I was the one who came to flip and asked if he wanted me to give the clan back. I would've done it earlier if I had leader the whole time.

I was not trying to defend myself, I was coming up with random reasons so that you would shut up.

eXitus

• Committee Member
  • VM-68
« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2011, 11:09:20 AM »
Just to clear things up: fl1p did not do that on behalf of the whole committee (might already be obvious since somehow information leaked...).

Myles

• VM-68
« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2011, 12:17:17 PM »
I was the one who came to flip and asked if he wanted me to give the clan back. I would've done it earlier if I had leader the whole time.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2011, 03:18:17 PM »
Just to clear things up: fl1p did not do that on behalf of the whole committee (might already be obvious since somehow information leaked...).

That is correct. I did this with my own conniving. I played with what tools I had in order to make the situation right. It is that simple. The committee took no action in this. I did this on behalf of a group of individuals that have have always been truthful and open to myself. They also didn't know this was going to happen but I told them as soon as I got the team back. If anyone has a problem with me playing their game and winning put it on me, not the committee or the creators of 3iob.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #56 on: May 13, 2011, 03:23:37 PM »
Here I originally wrote a reply to Myers but have since decided to let this matter drop after my previous post. I will now sit and wait to see what comes of my actions. The thread will be locked since the matter is at an end.