Author Topic: Funny match  (Read 2291 times)

payl

• 68 Carbine
Funny match
« on: June 13, 2011, 04:20:52 AM »
Yeah, so he requested 1s. Here is result of match (kinda funny). Just going to leave it here...
http://bantero.us/demo/777
(Obvioulsy download using http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=22447.0 )
(if you are pvtjimmy or myers, just jump to another thread as you will flame)

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
Re: Funny match
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 05:18:23 AM »
COOL STORY BRO

payl

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 05:22:05 AM »

MOFO

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 06:47:44 AM »
WHAT? You Only allow cheaters??!?!?!? WHERE THE HELL IS MY INVITE!?!?

MrPeach

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2011, 07:54:27 AM »
just amazing

payl

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2011, 08:06:36 AM »
WHAT? You Only allow cheaters??!?!?!? WHERE THE HELL IS MY INVITE!?!?
Send me all cheats you use, so i could verify that you are cheater and invite you.

MOFO

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2011, 09:08:36 AM »

payl

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2011, 09:21:50 AM »
http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=20619.0

:DDDD
LOL, i don't accept detected cheater, just undetected - like me.
Buy new PC, create new account, install undetectable cheats and you are welcome to [Cheater] clan! (No, i don't send info to Jitspoe if anyone request membership in my clan)

MOFO

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2011, 09:48:50 AM »
k i'm annoyed.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2011, 03:39:53 PM »
Buy new PC, create new account, install undetectable cheats and you are welcome to [Cheater] clan! (No, i don't send info to Jitspoe if anyone request membership in my clan)

Committee ban him for teaching how to evade, remove him from forums while you're at it...

Also, why do you go around wearing [Cheater] tag, pretending you cheat, when you've probably never even been accused of cheating. Half the community doesn't even know who you are, I guess that's how you attempt to make a name for yourself or something?

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2011, 03:52:29 PM »
Well for once I have to agree with Myers. Forum ban is in order for telling people how to get around bans. I had one for the same thing so why shouldn't he get one.

Not to mention that you should just ban him on principle since he admitted to hacking in the demo.

payl

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2011, 04:31:39 PM »
Committee ban him for teaching how to evade, remove him from forums while you're at it...

Also, why do you go around wearing [Cheater] tag, pretending you cheat, when you've probably never even been accused of cheating. Half the community doesn't even know who you are, I guess that's how you attempt to make a name for yourself or something?
(if you are pvtjimmy or myers, just jump to another thread as you will flame)
What part failed? You don't understand? Or what...

Teaching how to evade? lol, funny.

Also, why do you go around wearing [Cheater] tag, pretending you cheat, when you've probably never even been accused of cheating. Half the community doesn't even know who you are, I guess that's how you attempt to make a name for yourself or something
Well, no. I just trough it's funny for non-myers and non-pvtjimmy half of community. So myers and pvtjimmy half shouldn't ever post here.

Not to mention that you should just ban him on principle since he admitted to hacking in the demo.
:D funny. Couldn't i have [Cheater] tag just to have fun of newbies saying im cheater?

Forum ban is in order for telling people how to get around bans.
Sure. And global ban is for people which say they are cheating... Goodgame. I didn't told anything new - everyone knows what to do to get rid of ban. It was joke, if you don't understand....
MOFO, soon i'll join u in [ex.Cheater] clan... But without even cheating :D .

EDIT: Locking as trools found this thread is good way to flame.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2011, 04:35:24 PM »
tbh I said it completely as a joke, but I think KiLo is serious which makes me giggle a little bit.

And let's not even pretend that I start any flaming wars with you. You rage because you don't understand what criticism means. That's all.

webhead

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2011, 09:14:00 PM »
I think payl was joking about it all. If so, payl, maybe you should not joke about cheating so much, because people might believe you.