Author Topic: Burnhouse / Convert  (Read 14732 times)

Burnhouse

• Stingray
Burnhouse / Convert
« on: June 14, 2011, 11:38:48 AM »
This account is usually for my friend, but I must say, i've play sometimes with this account and that is why i report myself. I hope the commitee understands it and i'll only ban for only 8 Days or 16 Days. Have fun, sry...

- Burnhouse
Here are the accounts:

For Convert:

|| Profile for convert ||
Player ID:   160375
Names registered:   infant, infant3
Active Clan:   Weekend never dies
Former Clans:   Quit Live, oPeN Anything

For Burnhouse:

|| Profile for BuRnhouSe< ||
Player ID:   136191
Names registered:   burnhouse, burnhousedp, tykojn, back2reality, b7od, in3burnhouse, in3burnh, in3burned
Active Clan:   German Trainings Camp
Former Clans:   Multi Gaming, Team_hTc, Clan-Multi | Gaming since 2010, iNfanTic Team, Black PainterZ, aRistocrats

Edit: The name Convert i delete but its this account :)

HaRmonY

• VM-68
Re: Burnhouse / Convert
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2011, 11:41:13 AM »
mine too. i'm sorry for that.

Profile Momo
Player ID: 130246
Names registered:   momo3, harmony, parody, multicups, m0mo
Active Clan: German Trainings Camp
Former Clans: Jumping is not a Crime, Multi Gaming, Astro, Default Gamer, iNfanTic Team, Team_hTc, Clan-Multi | Gaming since 2010, Black PainterZ, aRistocrats, Version Nine, Team Impulse, Seven Rivals'

Profile beLoW
Player ID: 148720
Names registered: ipgpyou, kuurwa, below
Active Clan: Weekend never dies
Former Clans: Love of XXX, Love, SeX & Magic!, Evolution Gaming, 4 Rookie's, oPeN Anything

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 12:21:10 PM »
So guys, what's this? When we got this reported you both denied these are your accounts, and now suddenly you're trying to "come clean" about it? I guess you guys have to explain a few things...

HaRmonY: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=22645.0 (Committee)
Burnhouse: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=22646.0 (Committee)

Burnhouse

• Stingray
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 12:50:05 PM »
PVT, i've said the right things in this post. I said to you few months ago, this is my friends account and I match and show him things, and i said to you that i play with this account to show him this things. When I can remember right. And that i would tell to the whole community. I dont said something wrong in the post above or?

- Burnhouse

P.s and what are the link's ? By me there comes an error

HaRmonY

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2011, 12:55:02 PM »
so, this acc (below) i maked for him but sometimes i had playing on this, but not often

Burnhouse

• Stingray
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2011, 12:56:15 PM »
Ye so it is! And we think, when you see that we sometimes play it, you'll ban us for a long long time ( :D ) and then we think we say it now. I think that isnt wrong, or??

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2011, 04:51:27 PM »
I'm confused... I know the committee has all the info and what not on the case so hopefully somebody can clear this up....

Burnhouse says he played (or matched) on the account to show his friend some things... which means they would probably be sitting beside eachother. If this is the case, how can you ban the guy....? I know it's against the rules to share accounts too, but if you're with a friend you'll probably take turns playing (especially when you're new to the game) without logging out each time, it'd be like: swap every 3 deaths). So unless I'm missing something I don't understand the problem with that...? Please do explain, I'm just curious.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2011, 05:03:07 PM »
it will become the excuse of every multi if there is no ban.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2011, 06:02:05 PM »
it will become the excuse of every multi if there is no ban.

Based off logs it's easy to tell if people are multi'ing (unless related). If the person is playing equally as much on a different IP/computer, and even against their friend (since I assume if you're helping him, you'll play with/against him sometimes too), then you can assume it's not a multi. So if he truly only played when they were together to show him some stuff or help him in matches and whatnot, then I personally wouldn't consider that breaking the rules. Then again, that's just my opinion and it does technically become 'sharing' accounts.

Burnhouse

• Stingray
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2011, 12:35:04 AM »
It's okei Ban me. But i don't understand it because:
- It's not MY own multi-account, i've said it pvtjimmy. My friend isnt allowed to play this game. Because his mother thinks that is an hard egoshooter, and he isnt allowed to download somethings without his dad, because his dad think it's an programm with an Virus.

- Burnie

Legendz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2011, 01:16:48 AM »
My friend isnt allowed to play this game. Because his mother thinks that is an hard egoshooter, and he isnt allowed to download somethings without his dad, because his dad think it's an programm with an Virus.

PS : these guys are 13 or less so dont laugh about this :)

Burnhouse

• Stingray
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2011, 01:38:32 AM »
Thank you, legendz :)

MOFO

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2011, 06:41:28 AM »
Since when did teaching and expanding the community by 1 more player become an offense. When i was unbanned i tried to help my friends from counter strike play this game and i'm pretty sure some of the dp players have seen me done it. Why the hell is it so hard to log into the global login system, like really?  Thats why most people that i know won't play this game is because they have to link up the game with the login system. But thats not the case in this situation now is it?

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2011, 08:48:22 AM »
Since when did teaching and expanding the community by 1 more player become an offense. When i was unbanned i tried to help my friends from counter strike play this game and i'm pretty sure some of the dp players have seen me done it. Why the hell is it so hard to log into the global login system, like really?  Thats why most people that i know won't play this game is because they have to link up the game with the login system. But thats not the case in this situation now is it?

I'm sure there is nothing wrong with teaching people how to play while they are logged in. It does become an issue when it looks as if people are using more than one account, sharing accounts, or logging into a friends account without them knowing. This is one of the heartaches the committee has. If we do not treat each case the same and have a set ban time for "multiple accounts" then we gets people throwing stuff in our face for being unfair. If we set a set ban length then we have people saying "that's not fair he only was playing on someone else's account". Lose/lose situation in the eyes of many.

I'm curious about this "linking" the game to the global log in system. How exactly does this work?  Do these same friends not play xbox live, ps3, or even log into a computer? Just like xbox live, in dp you set your password/account and auto log in. Why would this keep them from playing?

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2011, 09:09:10 AM »
I'm confused... I know the committee has all the info and what not on the case so hopefully somebody can clear this up....

Burnhouse says he played (or matched) on the account to show his friend some things... which means they would probably be sitting beside eachother. If this is the case, how can you ban the guy....? I know it's against the rules to share accounts too, but if you're with a friend you'll probably take turns playing (especially when you're new to the game) without logging out each time, it'd be like: swap every 3 deaths). So unless I'm missing something I don't understand the problem with that...? Please do explain, I'm just curious.

Actually, I don't see why this should be a problem either. For me, this has been a reason not to vote on a ban at the time this case was discussed on the committee boards. That's why I'm so confused why they are "coming clean" now and ask to get banned?

This means 1) they either lied to us when they said it's not their account and have a bad conscience now, or 2) they don't understand what's the difference between letting a friend play on your computer and creating a multi account.

Burnhouse

• Stingray
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2011, 09:35:40 AM »
Ye i dont understand whats the differnce between leran a friend how to play or make a multi account. And Pvt you said to me i should dont play, and since you said that I no longer play. And when I not longer play like when you it said, than you can think that isnt a multiaccount because I think when it a really multiaccount (For me and not for my friend) i playing now with it, but I stopped playing since you said it.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2011, 09:52:54 AM »
Ye i dont understand whats the differnce between leran a friend how to play or make a multi account. And Pvt you said to me i should dont play, and since you said that I no longer play. And when I not longer play like when you it said, than you can think that isnt a multiaccount because I think when it a really multiaccount (For me and not for my friend) i playing now with it, but I stopped playing since you said it.

So there would be no reason to ban you, imo. I don't see why you're requesting a ban now though :-\

ic3y

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2011, 10:06:18 AM »
Everyone have an account for "a friend"

Burnhouse

• Stingray
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2011, 10:30:19 AM »
If you do not believe me, then make you on option and lose 1 player... Another one from all....
Edit @Pvt: Okee, I have only think I say it too the community

Burnhouse

• Stingray
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2011, 10:31:22 AM »
Sri for double post, how i can delete an reply`?