Author Topic: Demo request: shk  (Read 2715 times)

Mayhem

• Stingray
Demo request: shk
« on: June 23, 2011, 03:45:46 AM »
Since shk refused to give up his demo unless we post on the forums, here is the post.

Need the demo for pbcup_forest, propaint1 and castle1.

Too many suspicious times to name.

Please and thanks.

P.S. No flame wars, only thing needed to be posted is shk demos.

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
Re: Demo request: shk
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 07:55:02 AM »
[MLG]

JUICEY

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 02:53:42 PM »
Just watched the demos. I don't see hacks, all I see is common sense. Shk is one of the best players in the game (if not the best). He knows almost all the maps and how to play them as well. In [CC]'s point of view, during their match shk may have seemed as if he is using 'aimbot'. After watching shks demo I don't see anything suspicious, all I see is skill. He clearly went into your base before you could get out, and he knew where you guys would come out and that dystro would be hiding (common sense). Even I accuse shk of wallhacks/aimbot sometimes (which I know he doesn't) but it's my only excuse since shk is so good and he's on another level. Sometimes shk just 'concentrates' enough, and when he does he's unstoppable :P You could probably compare shk's level to someone who is hacking. They are almost the same, and when shk is playing it may seem as if he's hacking (which he's not). He's just amazing :) So once again, nothing suspicious.

shockwave

• 68 Carbine

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2011, 02:42:21 PM »
Whenever someone requests a demo, (s)he must post his/her own demo along with suspicious times

IMPORTANT: All requests where the requester has not uploaded his/her own demo (accompanied with the suspicious times), will be reported to a forum moderator, who will lock the thread.

Actually, this is only if you would like the committee to review the demos. Since mayhem/shk handled this on their own then it is fine. The first two posts in this thread shows how simple a demo request can be. All of you should follow that example. The rest of you should just write your comments down in your diaries.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2011, 02:43:14 PM »
K i'm annoyed with you moronic admins and deleting posts. pz from this game

If you would post relevant comments then this wouldn't even be an issue.