Author Topic: reborn this game  (Read 32171 times)

Ghadente

• Stingray
Re: reborn this game
« Reply #80 on: August 07, 2011, 11:10:13 PM »
ı thınk everybody wants to get the game actıve agaın. the only way ıs to clean the banlıst. ı dont see another way.

i think everybody wants to play the game without hackers. the only way is to keep the banlist. i don't see another way  ??? :'( :P ::)

Sporti

• VM-68
« Reply #81 on: August 08, 2011, 07:03:42 AM »
yea thats true but ıf they wıll hack agaın jıts can ban them..

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #82 on: August 08, 2011, 07:13:13 AM »
yea thats true but ıf they wıll hack agaın jıts can ban them..

He already did. Most players that are banned for a long time are those that chose to cheat multiple times.

flamer

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #83 on: August 08, 2011, 11:02:16 PM »
<--- among them -____- Last time I get caught I hope.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #84 on: August 08, 2011, 11:37:14 PM »
unban all the plyers who are going to be active... if they arent then just keep the ban active

flamer

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #85 on: August 08, 2011, 11:38:34 PM »
No. Even if players are going to be active, like me, shouldn't be unbanned. We have to pay for our acts. I'll wait for that 6 months to end like every others.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #86 on: August 08, 2011, 11:39:19 PM »
for example unban tezzy, tini and tappout all the
other plyers that use to be active in this game.. and dont need to unban like the speedhackers..etc

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #87 on: August 08, 2011, 11:44:24 PM »
i dont think so.... if jitspoop can unban u then let him... i dont see y u would wanna w8 for that much time.... unless this game wants to die or something

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #88 on: August 08, 2011, 11:45:59 PM »
and look at redrick  he wants himself unbanned so give him a chance.

SkaDooSh

• Autococker
« Reply #89 on: August 08, 2011, 11:48:07 PM »
There is a button on your post called "modify", use it. Jitspoe lets any hacker cut their bantime in half, that is more than gracious.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #90 on: August 08, 2011, 11:48:31 PM »
This thread needs to be locked.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #91 on: August 09, 2011, 08:59:42 AM »
for example unban tezzy, tini and tappout all the
other plyers that use to be active in this game.. and dont need to unban like the speedhackers..etc

Yes unban all your friends and don't give a romuald about the others. Best solution I've seen so far.

This thread needs to be locked.

+1

Legendz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #92 on: August 09, 2011, 10:33:27 AM »
and don't give a romuald

:D

eXitus

• Committee Member
  • VM-68
« Reply #93 on: August 09, 2011, 10:40:01 AM »
Last time I get caught I hope.

Last time you get caught or last time you cheat? ;)

flamer

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #94 on: August 09, 2011, 03:46:27 PM »
Last Time I cheat. >_<

@Toxiic: No I hacked, I have to deal with the ban. even if I'll be back active after that. I got a 6 months ban. That's the amount of time I'll be at  College for my 3rd term. Time will pass fast.

While hackers are banned, they don't give any bad examples to newcomers in the game. So no hackers and all the banned people shouldn't be unbanned only cause they are going to be active back again. It would be way too easy for everyone to say ''I'll be active again ! Unban me !'' and they wouldn't.

Also, stop making several consecutives posts. Like SkaDooSh said, use the ''Modify'' button to edit your post. It's on the right side of your post's box, beside Quote.

want2be

• PGP
« Reply #95 on: August 10, 2011, 06:11:10 AM »
He already did. Most players that are banned for a long time are those that chose to cheat multiple times.

you idiot , i cheated for a week and i got ban for 6years thats pointless 

want2be

• PGP
« Reply #96 on: August 10, 2011, 06:12:08 AM »
There is a button on your post called "modify", use it. Jitspoe lets any hacker cut their bantime in half, that is more than gracious.

i gave him everyinfo about cheating and about hackers i caucght like 5 cheaters and he didnt cut a excrement so shhhh

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #97 on: August 10, 2011, 09:03:49 AM »
you idiot , i cheated for a week and i got ban for 6years thats pointless 

Think you forgot to say you distributed your hacks to multiple people, which is the actual reason of your bantime ;)

painted

• PGP
« Reply #98 on: August 10, 2011, 10:42:23 AM »
@Flamer: Don't be ridiculous. Riddick hacked his ass off.
@Want2be/abnormal: Clearing the ban list would be retarded... Most of the people that have hacked came back and hacked some more. But some bantimes are clearly unfair :(
@Ricochet: That isn't always true, look at the current hackoff situation... Most of those guys have unfair bantimes
@Want2be -- again: Committee is only to deal with the hacking situations so that jitspoe doesn't take all the decisions alone, and the community has some sort of representation, and the commiittee also does a bit of "croud-control" whenever issues rise up, jitspoe is the one that needs to waste an hour of his life banning people every day instead of putting time torwards the game.

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #99 on: August 10, 2011, 12:27:42 PM »
@Flamer: Don't be ridiculous. Riddick hacked his ass off.
@Want2be/abnormal: Clearing the ban list would be retarded... Most of the people that have hacked came back and hacked some more. But some bantimes are clearly unfair :(
@Ricochet: That isn't always true, look at the current hackoff situation... Most of those guys have unfair bantimes
@Want2be -- again: Committee is only to deal with the hacking situations so that jitspoe doesn't take all the decisions alone, and the community has some sort of representation, and the commiittee also does a bit of "croud-control" whenever issues rise up, jitspoe is the one that needs to waste an hour of his life banning people every day instead of putting time torwards the game.

Hi idias :)