Author Topic: reborn this game  (Read 32173 times)

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
Re: reborn this game
« Reply #100 on: August 10, 2011, 03:50:44 PM »
@Painted :The kiddies that were part of the 'hackoff' should be permanently banned. They were trying to kill the game. 

flamer

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #101 on: August 10, 2011, 05:15:13 PM »
How can this game be dieing ? The last registered player has 173042 as ID. that'S 173k accounts right there. That'S an estimation. The ban list has around 80 players. Those newcomers will eventually become better. I don't know how you can say the game is dieing. For the moment goodplayers are banned/quit. It's just a quesiton of time for those newbs to become good and enter the matching scene

painted

• PGP
« Reply #102 on: August 10, 2011, 08:36:53 PM »
@Rick: Not necessarily lawl. Of the whole bunch only a few had that intent. For example, Idias_ merely used the hacks, as you did, and you distributed if I'm not wrong, Idias_ did not, Idias_ did not attempt to kill the game, yet, Idias_ has the same bantime as you did
Sincerely,
A friend of Idias_ =)

Hi cooshi!
Paintedtosavetheworld(?)

Flamer: Of the 173k accounts, 100 (being awfully nice) match. Still this game isn't as dead as people say it is...

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #103 on: August 10, 2011, 08:45:50 PM »
@Rick: Not necessarily lawl. Of the whole bunch only a few had that intent. For example, Idias_ merely used the hacks, as you did, and you distributed if I'm not wrong, Idias_ did not, Idias_ did not attempt to kill the game, yet, Idias_ has the same bantime as you did
Sincerely,
A friend of Idias_ =)

Hi cooshi!
Paintedtosavetheworld(?)

Flamer: Of the 173k accounts, 100 (being awfully nice) match. Still this game isn't as dead as people say it is...

How do you know only a few had that intent? When I was on vent with them, they all were very keen about killing this game, even Idias_. They even tried to get me to go along with it, but killing the game had never been my goal. I sure did hack for a little bit of fun, and I sure did distribute to RiDe so we could do it together, uh ohs. Idias_ deserves the bantime he has. I'm not sure who you are, and I'm not sure why you want these kind of people back in the game. It's neither mine or your choice as to what the ban time is, it always has been and always will be Jitspoe's overall choice.

painted

• PGP
« Reply #104 on: August 10, 2011, 08:53:40 PM »
Really?
Have you ever heard Idias_ or chalk for example say "Yo man I got some hacks here for ya, use them we gonna ruin this game lOLO"?

Having 1024 days for a 2nd offense, the first one being a sharing account ban is fair? I doubt that. I'm not sure but "he" admitted to it and didn't actually get detected, that counts.
I know only a few had the intent because I witnessed the whole thing. So you distributed to RiDe so you'd do it together? Hows that any different from what the distributors did? Only 2 guys distributed, one of them isn't even banned for it, and you're telling me it's fair to have 1024 days?
Hacking was a terrible decision? Yes. Doesn't mean all of them wanted to kill the game.
Are you serious man? You haven't been on vent with Idias_ in ages, mainly because he doesn't have vent, he's been using TeamSpeak 3, a private one with the rest of the hackrew for the past times. Nice try :(

painted

• PGP
« Reply #105 on: August 10, 2011, 08:58:46 PM »
Also... you claim you hacked for fun... "I hacked for fun" "I hacked to quit the game" "I hacked just once to try it" "I hacked to see if my pubes would grow" none of these matter, hacking is hacking and you got a lower bantime considering you distributed (no matter to how many people or why) and even got it lowered, if I'm not mistaken.

nub

• VM-68
« Reply #106 on: August 10, 2011, 11:26:38 PM »
I thought Jitspoe gave out 1024 to everyone and he was sorting things out.

But I think flamer should be banned for life. He did it to try to kill the game because he is french.

I remember Rick hacking. It was purely for the fun of it. At the time he wasn't trying to quit the game.

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #107 on: August 11, 2011, 01:39:20 AM »
Permban all hacking fuc*heads.

Problem solved.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #108 on: August 11, 2011, 04:46:57 AM »
Really?
Have you ever heard Idias_ or chalk for example say "Yo man I got some hacks here for ya, use them we gonna ruin this game lOLO"?

Having 1024 days for a 2nd offense, the first one being a sharing account ban is fair? I doubt that. I'm not sure but "he" admitted to it and didn't actually get detected, that counts.
I know only a few had the intent because I witnessed the whole thing. So you distributed to RiDe so you'd do it together? Hows that any different from what the distributors did? Only 2 guys distributed, one of them isn't even banned for it, and you're telling me it's fair to have 1024 days?
Hacking was a terrible decision? Yes. Doesn't mean all of them wanted to kill the game.
Are you serious man? You haven't been on vent with Idias_ in ages, mainly because he doesn't have vent, he's been using TeamSpeak 3, a private one with the rest of the hackrew for the past times. Nice try :(
Also... you claim you hacked for fun... "I hacked for fun" "I hacked to quit the game" "I hacked just once to try it" "I hacked to see if my pubes would grow" none of these matter, hacking is hacking and you got a lower bantime considering you distributed (no matter to how many people or why) and even got it lowered, if I'm not mistaken.

First off, there's a modify button. It's there to be used.

Second, Idias_ still had vent. Because he used Ts3 more doesn't mean he still didn't go on vent LoloLoLol. Also, how do you think I kept in touch with Myers and co? I'd ask him to come on vent and he would and all his little hacker friends would follow him. So they all hacked during the same week, reported themselves and wern't trying to kill the game like they were saying on vent? Right. I agree, hacking is bad, cool story.

I didn't hack to quit the game, I seriously hacked for fun. Ask anyone who was on with me, I would be laughing so hard when I were to hide or sneak up on people. Ah, speedhacks were the best, playing on Summer with the likes of all s2k, them all marvelling over Ride and I. ( o anyone that was there 'I can't climb the ladder <3) Yep, I got it lowered, cool story. The committee felt it was unjustified and wern't given all the facts straight up. None of them still probably know that I resigned from the Committee, reported my self to Jitspoe, told him everything I used and everything I had, told him everything I gave to RiDE, during my bantime trained s2k on private servers, mapped (Have plenty of unreleased maps) and I even gave a shot of making a dp2 trailer with SKitzo, but t didn't work out. Oh, I know doing all these things don't justify why I hacked, but at least I tried making up for it.

Anyway, they won't be getting unbanned anytime soon so I'm happy. I'll see your cute ass next time buddy.

Myles

• VM-68
« Reply #109 on: August 11, 2011, 07:57:14 AM »
@Painted :The kiddies that were part of the 'hackoff' should be permanently banned. They were trying to kill the game.  

So a few of us who hacked for the first time and turned in are hacks should be banned forever,but you modified and distributed and you get unbanned after less than a year?

Also, I don't know who you talked to, but I never talked to you about trying to kill the game.

I didn't hack to quit the game, I seriously hacked for fun. Ask anyone who was on with me, I would be laughing so hard when I were to hide or sneak  ..............at least I tried making up for it.

We all hacked for fun and turned in the hacks, if we wanted to kill the game we would've just quit and tried to make everyone play another game. Still, our intentions shouldn't affect the ban time so I don't know why you brought that up.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #110 on: August 11, 2011, 08:07:45 AM »
So a few of us who hacked for the first time and turned in are hacks should be banned forever,but you modified and distributed and you get unbanned after less than a year?

Also, I don't know who you talked to, but I never talked to you about trying to kill the game.

We all hacked for fun and turned in the hacks, if we wanted to kill the game we would've just quit and tried to make everyone play another game. Still, our intentions shouldn't affect the ban time so I don't know why you brought that up.

Ban them all I say, brewski.

Viper

• Autococker
« Reply #111 on: August 11, 2011, 11:35:17 AM »
Permban all hacking fuc*heads.

Problem solved.

+forum permban pls.

painted

• PGP
« Reply #112 on: August 16, 2011, 12:13:33 PM »
I didn't hack to quit the game, I seriously hacked for fun. Ask anyone who was on with me, I would be laughing so hard when I were to hide or sneak up on people. Ah, speedhacks were the best, playing on Summer with the likes of all s2k, them all marvelling over Ride and I. ( o anyone that was there 'I can't climb the ladder <3) Yep, I got it lowered, cool story. The committee felt it was unjustified and wern't given all the facts straight up. None of them still probably know that I resigned from the Committee, reported my self to Jitspoe, told him everything I used and everything I had, told him everything I gave to RiDE, during my bantime trained s2k on private servers, mapped...
Cool.
Idias_ hacked for fun aswell, wasn't aware you were so close to him you knew the motives to why he hacked, and no, I know for a fact he didn't have vent anymore.
Also, he resigned from the committee before hacking and told jitspoe everything aswell, but he didn't distribute, yet he has the same bantime as you did, funny :)

The reasons for the hacking don't matter, he didn't hack to kill the game, same goes for chalk and for Riddick... They hacked for fun, hacked nonetheless and deserve to be banned, but not for that pathetic amount of time. As I said "hacked for fun", "hacked to grow pubes", "hacked to quit", doesn't matter, you hacked, period, why are you getting a much smaller bantime then they did, considering you distributed. Cusoman also only distributed to summit and he's banned for distributing aswell mate, the ammount of people doesn't matter because those people might distribute to others.

If 2 out of 10 try to kill the game why do the other 8 get hurt by their actions?

Bottom line: Bantimes are stupid.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #113 on: August 16, 2011, 01:18:28 PM »
Bottom line: They're lucky they are not banned for life.

Have you ever heard of the expression: "Wrong place at the wrong time"?

Nuff Sed

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #114 on: August 16, 2011, 05:11:53 PM »
Cool.
Idias_ hacked for fun aswell, wasn't aware you were so close to him you knew the motives to why he hacked, and no, I know for a fact he didn't have vent anymore.
Also, he resigned from the committee before hacking and told jitspoe everything aswell, but he didn't distribute, yet he has the same bantime as you did, funny :)

The reasons for the hacking don't matter, he didn't hack to kill the game, same goes for chalk and for Riddick... They hacked for fun, hacked nonetheless and deserve to be banned, but not for that pathetic amount of time. As I said "hacked for fun", "hacked to grow pubes", "hacked to quit", doesn't matter, you hacked, period, why are you getting a much smaller bantime then they did, considering you distributed. Cusoman also only distributed to summit and he's banned for distributing aswell mate, the ammount of people doesn't matter because those people might distribute to others.

If 2 out of 10 try to kill the game why do the other 8 get hurt by their actions?

So you claim you knew all about it in depth. You didn't think to tell jitspoe or a committee member about it? IMO you should be banned for that as well. It was stated before but please read the ban length listed by jitspoe for each offender on their separate threads. It reads similar to "UNTIL I sort through all of this"

PGPSandman

• Stingray
« Reply #115 on: August 16, 2011, 05:23:56 PM »
 A thought I just had was, talk to a server operator for Multi Theft Auto. They have a program that will auto kick and ban anyone trying to login with software modified in any way.
 I played on MTA a few times in the past and stopped for a while. When I modded the crap out of my game (cars and a few buildings only) I got shutdown on load when it detected the change in software.
 I am sure they will point you in the right direction or offer help in obtaining this piece of program to keep any hackers out.

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #116 on: August 16, 2011, 06:03:57 PM »
A thought I just had was, talk to a server operator for Multi Theft Auto. They have a program that will auto kick and ban anyone trying to login with software modified in any way.
 I played on MTA a few times in the past and stopped for a while. When I modded the crap out of my game (cars and a few buildings only) I got shutdown on load when it detected the change in software.
 I am sure they will point you in the right direction or offer help in obtaining this piece of program to keep any hackers out.
Isnt there already something similar included in PB? Sometimes when you come to server it kicks and you get 5mins ban and the only message that comes out is:Modified content please reinstall.....
But it fails all the time. Also another problem would be regarding different texture packs, different maps(wobluda, duck) on US/EU servers. You cant detect and ban modded content so easily here.
The best solution for this would be server-side screenshoting but i heard there wer some latency problems because of this.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #117 on: August 17, 2011, 01:32:40 AM »
Cool.

Sup Idias.