Author Topic: New map: JAILBREAK\JAILBREAK1080  (Read 1616 times)

U-R-A-Loser

• PGP
New map: JAILBREAK\JAILBREAK1080
« on: August 28, 2011, 02:18:12 PM »
Apparently, after learning more about BSP, I made another map. Apparently you would see the problems in this beta. No worries, still making more jailbreak betas and jailbreaks.

First, you'd be in the room that holds all the new-jailbreakers. Apparently, admins are like the police, and its a deathmatch. The person who releases all the people in the holding location would be the police. A person in the administrator's team would be able to be a police woman/man first.

If you are a server hoster, the correct ZIP to download is JAILBREAK1080Admin.zip. That will include PBALL\maps\JAILBREAK\jailbreak1080.bsp. Just enter JAILBREAK\jailbreak1080 to your rotation.txt to add to your server. It is also available in a test-beta ZIP which includes no JAILBREAK\.

When starting the map in a quick LAN game, you could see the image in the preview.

The image below is the image in the box.

This map is available in the Digital Paint Jailbreak Server I launched.

If you have any ideas or a complant about my map, please tell me.

Server Admin - JAILBREAK1080Admin.zip
Tester - JAILBREAK1080Tester.zip

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Re: New map: JAILBREAK\JAILBREAK1080
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2011, 02:21:49 PM »
I have no time to test it now, but it looks pretty empty on the screenshot.

U-R-A-Loser

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2011, 03:15:48 PM »
I have no time to test it now, but it looks pretty empty on the screenshot.
Still working on it

Chef-Killer

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2011, 10:25:07 AM »
You need to vis and light your maps before releasing a beta version of it here (final compile without errors, warnings, etc.).

Please use beta extensions and make the mapname all lowercase, e.g. jailbreak1080_b1.bsp.

Try to learn bsp step by step instead of using advanced entities, wich don't work.

At the moment the map isn't playable. We'll upload it to our beta server after you run a final compile.

U-R-A-Loser

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2011, 03:35:34 PM »
I know. Its just on a Pre-Beta due to how the first reply