Author Topic: K...soo...  (Read 2723 times)

SkateR

• Autococker
K...soo...
« on: June 05, 2006, 11:30:54 PM »
Every time we have played Conflict, AKA cF, we have had to wait 15+ minutes in the server while they all of a sudden have no members. Their members all of a sudden have to leave. Ok, what  ever. EVERY SINGLE game we have to wait for them. Especially on the tie maps. Well tonight was a real good one. We play strap, their map. And lose. We play shaz22 our map, and win. We go to sphouse for the tie.  We waited about 15 mins on shazam22 for them to get their members. Ok, now after that was sphouse. We go to the tie map and we have to WAIT AGAIN. Another 15-20 mins. Finally I say, "1v3 or you  forfeit". So finally scribe joins up after such a delay of him scrambling for his members.  So we start 1v3, we get up like 9-0, then boom here comes his members all of a sudden. After he warns us "you leave you lose" whatever. Oh wtf? Xsv decided to show up to, when his internet some how shut off during the match. Considering his quit message on mirc was "(Quit)" and if your power goes out it is a completely diff message. Nice try with that lie Scribe, better luck next time. Jade and MuffDiver suddenely show up once scribe starts losing. Then they get the lead back after our total of 40 mins waasted waiting for scribe.  Next time a clan does this, we are leaving and adding a win for you  delaying us for so long. So sick of the bullsht with scribes clan. Every single game they delay so they can get their better members because theyre getting plowed. Stop being a loser man. Wasting so much time. Go practice.

SkateR

• Autococker
Re: K...soo...
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2006, 11:33:57 PM »
Oh and, let me add this little tidbit. We played them the other night. I lagged out completely and they refused to drop a player, which I know is fair. So tonight, we play. WE wait for them, we tell them to join up even if they dont have enough since they did it to us. They refuse and continue to blow time waiting for more members. Scribe, I would say much more but I dont want to be banned from these forums. I just want to sum it up with, I hate you.

Lunatic

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 11:49:01 PM »
Hahahah.

Bling

• Stingray
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2006, 11:53:46 PM »
I think it is kind of cheap with using the cF tag anyway.. cF was Cold Fusion the last i remember it.. Just to throw that out there.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2006, 12:22:37 AM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 12:40:01 AM by Dirty_Taco »

Gibb

• Stingray
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2006, 09:28:18 AM »
Your clan is not perfect.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2006, 10:49:09 AM »
I never said we were Gibb.

Xsv-Boy Pmed me saying "First off.  I quit IRC BEFORE i had to go.  2nd.  you tbanned a player.  3rd,your server had a local map version problem.  4th, in the middle of the match you were force joining me to your team.  the 4th thing is cheating."

K, server had local map version differs. Thats why muffdiver has played there several times before and no problem, now all of a suddden? K well everyone else was there and you clearly had enough to start the game.  Tbanned a player? No. I jokinghly kicked BigT, he was NEVER tbanned. Dont use some BS lie to get around it.  Forcejoined you? Wtf are you talking about?.. and cheated? Yea we cheat. Youre one to talk there champ.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2006, 10:52:03 AM »
I hate you.
I did not realize the forum was a place to vent hate.  :o :o :o.

::):P = Me

bitmate

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2006, 10:52:41 AM »
Wouldn't it be "[..] the 5th thing is cheating [..]" ?

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2006, 11:03:32 AM »

Gibb

• Stingray
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2006, 11:14:40 AM »
if you were playing on the pbcup/ch1ll servers, map version differ errors are fairly common and they happen randomly.  we think it has to do with the server having some bad ram.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2006, 11:32:06 AM »
I understand this Gibb. It doesnt take 20 minutes to download sphouse, Im sorry.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2006, 11:55:13 AM »
One thing is for sure, cF is not Cold Fusion. What a shame or sham. (A pun wee!!!!)

Oh and Sk8ter LOL. Hopefully there are lager things in life than this to worry over, yes?

Dont be sorry :( be Happy :)

bitmate

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2006, 12:19:21 PM »
I understand this Gibb. It doesnt take 20 minutes to download sphouse, Im sorry.
Even if you download the map from the server, you can still get the maperror!
So it might take 20 mins to download it multiple times until you get a _good_ version. (I can be wrong but I heard people had to download a map 3 or 4 times).

I don't want to defend anyone here, but that's just a side note.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2006, 12:34:57 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 12:39:57 AM by Dirty_Taco »

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2006, 01:04:53 PM »
if you were playing on the pbcup/ch1ll servers, map version differ errors are fairly common and they happen randomly.  we think it has to do with the server having some bad ram.

ya we were playing on mine. which is in the same location as pbcup/ch1ll.

Playah

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2006, 01:36:22 PM »
Even if you download the map from the server, you can still get the maperror!
So it might take 20 mins to download it multiple times until you get a _good_ version. (I can be wrong but I heard people had to download a map 3 or 4 times).

I don't want to defend anyone here, but that's just a side note.
True.

Lunatic

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2006, 02:08:58 PM »
Who cares? This always happens.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2006, 02:09:57 PM »
The map thing wasnt the issue. They had 3 players in the server we could have started playing. They refused to join up.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2006, 03:29:58 PM »
MMM Beeeer! Yes that is what I meant.  :-[

Lun sumed it up. Its a game stuff happens. cF was a little disorganized and is using and old clan tag. Try to handle this in IRC. If you can not resolve it there and you refuse to match and they call you on it, post your IRC chat here and explain (not vent) your point of view. Sound fair? This way you at least you appear as though you are at least trying to be fair and diplomatic, so save us all the 'tounge lashing' for something unresolvable.  ;D