Author Topic: multiple accounts - not me btw  (Read 3176 times)

Myles

• VM-68
multiple accounts - not me btw
« on: October 31, 2011, 07:28:38 PM »
 my friend does not have a forum account, but he wanted me to post his situation. "Knjght" made "foam" today because everyone thought he was me and kept giving him crap, so he wanted to have a clean start. I told him we'd both be getting banned for a long time if he got caught, so this is him confessing i guess.

I know he has played on my computers before so I'm aware I'll get the 8/16 day ban also.

grammar is for tools

razan44

• PGP
Re: multiple accounts - not me btw
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 09:15:09 PM »
Well, it is hard to distinguishe the good and bad ones...so you can understand the skeptics.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 04:35:30 PM »
...we'd both be getting banned...
Why would "both" of you be getting banned?

Myles

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2011, 05:22:29 PM »
well i know that you ip ban and hardware banned. so all computers knjght has played on will be banned.

and myers's brother was banned he was not able to play from his computer.

the same goes for deathstar being banned (oneyedwilly cannot play)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2011, 06:41:28 PM »
the same goes for deathstar being banned (oneyedwilly cannot play)
Interesting you mention that.  Is medikal/deathstar using this account ([iD]AccenTs) now?

Myles

• VM-68
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2011, 09:45:25 AM »
I don't know what theyre doing with their accounts. It would probably be a good idea to ask knjght since you can't trust me and all...

BTW: He's my friend not my brother , and last time I talked to him he was having a tough time since his parents split up, so I have no idea what's going on with his life...

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2011, 10:04:04 AM »
BTW: He's my friend not my brother , and last time I talked to him he was having a tough time since his parents split up, so I have no idea what's going on with his life...

seems legit

Myles

• VM-68
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2011, 10:33:04 AM »
Sorry we're black...

We don't have perfect tv show lives

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2011, 03:55:34 PM »
So let me get this straight: You get banned, then your "friend" who has never played this game before decides to start playing while you're banned.  He comes over to your house, creates an account, plays from your house while you're banned, then, when your ban is lifted, he creates yet another account, stops playing, and gives the previous account to another banned player?

Myles

• VM-68
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2011, 05:04:43 PM »
No.

-He didn't stop playing when I got unbanned, we've played together multiple times.
-Yes, he was there when I was looking at the ban list and naturally wondered what the game was, so he made an account and played.
-I'm pretty sure he has played from his house before, but he didn't match much because his computer sucks. (He might've matched at his house too, most friends don't talk about that kind of stuff on a daily basis)
-You're the only one who said he gave the account to another banned player, which I don't believe.

If he started playing again, there's a good chance he moved with his dad and has a different computer.

STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS. I CAN'T READ HIS MIND. IK YOU HAVE HIS EMAIL ADDRESS A**HOLE

like sh*t b*tch wtf