Author Topic: Banned Players  (Read 11633 times)

Homingbullet

• VM-68
Banned Players
« on: November 29, 2011, 02:55:20 AM »
Hello, I want to ask if there will be any changes to paintball as far as old bans etc. Will there be any players unbanned or does every1 remain banned that is on the list? I enjoyed this game and would like to continue playing it if this was possible.
                          Thanks, Homing

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Re: Banned Players
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 09:33:37 AM »
try PM'ing Jitspoe, he's the only one that knows.

razan44

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 05:48:17 PM »
I think there should be some people unbanned. Banning is a little harsh in the game, I think some oldies learned the lesson.

Anyway, you cheat...you lose.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 09:40:35 PM »
^^ hey razan...

I think some oldies learned the lesson.

I guess you don't know homing. you should look at most of the 'oldies' ban links. You are most likely to see multiple bans for one person.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 10:53:37 PM »
try PM'ing Jitspoe, he's the only one that knows.
only if he answers... ;D

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2011, 02:31:46 AM »
only if he answers... ;D

patience is a virtue bro

coledamm

• Stingray
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2011, 08:28:51 AM »
Im back soon :)

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2011, 12:44:00 PM »
patience is a virtue bro
i guess ur right

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2011, 04:03:19 PM »
Now who has the better patience, the banned players always messaging jitspoe to play again, or jitspoe for always getting messages from banned players wanting to play again?

STeam

• VM-68
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2011, 08:43:54 PM »
typical for this game and after 1/2 active communitty banned u cry about ban and ban times... unban all and this game might be active, but after u can delete the cheat detection..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JexvRBoa5M

Whaley

• VM-68
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2011, 10:50:32 PM »
typical for this game and after 1/2 active communitty banned u cry about ban and ban times... unban all and this game might be active, but after u can delete the cheat detection..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JexvRBoa5M

lmfao

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2011, 03:21:14 PM »
Dear Mr. myles,

According to Riddick and sir Myers himself, they both told me very early on before you all got banned, that they were doing it to go play LoL or css. I think thats when you all made a css clan together. However that story drastically changes when you all want to come back, not foreseeing that it would be a 1000+ day ban. oh and chalk idk how you got unbanned, must have told some heavy lies or sucked major c0ck, either way, we all know what went down.

Either way, I agree with Unrated, the ban times should be fair. Jitspoe just hasn't gotten to it yet because he's still trying to figure some minor truths out. He's a very busy man... not sure what he does, but i bet he's very good at it. so
patience is a virtue bro

LaikeABawss(idias)

• PGP
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2011, 03:26:03 PM »
Erhm... We've said all along that just because some people wanted to do a hack off didn't mean we all did... Then someone said "guilty by association"
That's it bro.

Piss n' Luv. x3

Myles

• VM-68
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2011, 04:12:10 PM »
Dear Mr. myles,

According to Riddick and sir Myers himself, they both told me very early on before you all got banned, that they were doing it to go play LoL or css. I think thats when you all made a css clan together. However that story drastically changes when you all want to come back, not foreseeing that it would be a 1000+ day ban. oh and chalk idk how you got unbanned, must have told some heavy lies or sucked major c0ck, either way, we all know what went down.

Either way, I agree with Unrated, the ban times should be fair. Jitspoe just hasn't gotten to it yet because he's still trying to figure some minor truths out. He's a very busy man... not sure what he does, but i bet he's very good at it. so
I've never posted on this thread so idk why your writing a letter to me here lol

Yea you're right. We had to plan a whole hacking event so that we could go play CSS. That makes a whole lot of sense.

Riddick just said on the last thread that most of what you were saying was bs. You don't know jack excrement lol. As I said before, nobody from that group liked you so I don't know why you think anybody would've told you the truth.

I got unbanned by turning in my hacks and telling jitspoe how I got them (Someone gave me the hacks anonymously).

Maybe you could PM and tell me what I did to get banned and how I got unbanned, because you seem to know a lot more about what I did than I do.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2011, 04:29:18 PM »
As I said before, nobody from that group liked you so I don't know why you think anybody would've told you the truth.

So basically you're saying you, and your "friends", are lying to anyone they don't like?

@ everyone waiting to be unbanned:

Seriously, no matter what excuse you bring, nobody but Jitspoe is able to help you. Why would you discuss in public and being laughed at by everybody else, instead of making this a private discussion with Jitspoe.

Myles

• VM-68
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2011, 04:34:51 PM »
I didn't say anything to anyone, but someone either told foxhound a lie or hes full of excrement

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2011, 04:40:35 PM »
i pmed you. and my info is second hand, so you might be right. im not sure either way my position is, everyone should just say what really happened. because from my info that i recieved its nothing like whats been posted on the forums.

So basically you're saying you, and your "friends", are lying to anyone they don't like?

:)

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2011, 07:08:26 PM »
foxhound can you stop using my name to spread your meddling lies. i didnt tell you excrement and i especially didnt tell you i did it for any reason considering to this day i say i didnt hack. how about you be honest with everyone and you just admit that your making a stab at what YOU think happened. NOT what anyone else told you.

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2011, 07:14:58 PM »
Logs prove otherwise Riddick.  I highly doubt fox would fake a 100+ line log.  Maybe I should hunt mine down where you admitted to hacking then said you didn't hack right after.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2011, 07:23:55 PM »
Heard you evaded your ban too, Riddick. Might just be a rumour though but I doubt it.