Author Topic: Banned Players  (Read 11623 times)

gonass

• 68 Carbine
Re: Banned Players
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2011, 09:18:54 PM »
I'm pretty sure he hasn't evaded.  He was setting his own private server up which isn't evading.

Myles

• VM-68
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2011, 09:20:25 PM »
I heard he evaded too. just to prove that he could.

That sounds like him

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2011, 09:53:56 PM »
@Riddick: don't know why you are lying. like i just told you over steam... just tell what really happened, own up to hacking. you already served your ban time. tell jitspoe who really distributed.

LaikeABawss(idias)

• PGP
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2011, 09:44:25 AM »
As I said before, nobody from that group liked you so I don't know why you think anybody would've told you the truth.

I got unbanned by turning in my hacks and telling jitspoe how I got them (Someone gave me the hacks anonymously).

Maybe you could PM and tell me what I did to get banned and how I got unbanned, because you seem to know a lot more about what I did than I do.

Chalk I don't even know that guy... Y u say i no likes him? Maybe we can be good friends someday...

Jimmy, don't take it the wrong way. Truth is jitspoe is the only one who needs to know the truth, and he does... I could tell Foxhound I distributed to you and all the committee and that wouldn't make it true, would it? Plus I'm the one finding all this crap funny. Don't know why these other people are so worried about what's going on with our bans.

Foxhound, don't make Riddick stab you in teh feed.

With that being said, I love Chalk.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2011, 10:09:17 AM »
Jimmy, don't take it the wrong way. Truth is jitspoe is the only one who needs to know the truth, and he does... I could tell Foxhound I distributed to you and all the committee and that wouldn't make it true, would it? Plus I'm the one finding all this crap funny. Don't know why these other people are so worried about what's going on with our bans.

Sorry for giving the wrong impression of how I look at it. All I meant to say is, is that this discussion shouldn't be in public. The way you are currently fighting for your "right" (no matter if you're wrong or right), is causing confusion for many people and is definitely not going to improve your reputations.

Also, if you have the need to speak about your sorrows on the forum, be careful with how you write stuff. The example I gave is how easy it is to explain a quote in a different way it's meant, which is causing a lot of hating.

LaikeABawss(idias)

• PGP
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2011, 10:48:35 AM »
Sorry for giving the wrong impression of how I look at it. All I meant to say is, is that this discussion shouldn't be in public. The way you are currently fighting for your "right" (no matter if you're wrong or right), is causing confusion for many people and is definitely not going to improve your reputations.

Also, if you have the need to speak about your sorrows on the forum, be careful with how you write stuff. The example I gave is how easy it is to explain a quote in a different way it's meant, which is causing a lot of hating.
I'm sorry.
I love you... Man love, not that merry stuff that is so popular nowadays.

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2011, 06:32:15 AM »
Yeah, probably just talk to Jits. Or don't ge bannedin the forst place. D:

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2011, 04:44:16 PM »
But we're sorry for being so controlling over you banned players!

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2011, 07:34:21 PM »
i just didn't like being called a lair. Especially since the info i got was from one of the people who was calling me a liar about what they said. any ways, you're right jitspoe knows more info than i do, and i may not even know the truth. Just going by what i was told.

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2011, 09:42:01 PM »
gonass your faked logs wouldnt prove anything. and im pretty sure i cant evade nt though chalks very upset that it got out that he was the distributer yet hes unbanned. i didnt hack there are no real logs of me ever saying i hacked in this current situation i gain nothing by sticking to this story so all of you need to be quiet and stop trying to put 2 and 2 together. its jitspoes job, the rest of you need to go get a life.

and yes you read correctly. CHALK DISTRIBUTED

Myles

• VM-68
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2011, 09:58:34 PM »
Says the guy who "didn't hack"... If your going with the story you told me over irc, then you need to think a little bit more.

Don't be upset since your staying banned. No one made you spam cheats in #paintball...

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2011, 10:31:04 PM »
i find it amusing how youve continously attempted to take attention off yourself by accusing me of this and that. trying to say i evaded. you're a joke. grow the intercourse up

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2011, 10:31:47 PM »
Riddrick im sure you weren't that good enough to pgp me the whole game even myers wasn't that good. Stop the crap on "i never hacked" . Your saying that chalk distributed hacks then y is he unbanned? Wanna know y, because he was honest with jits and didn't say "i didn't hack" so if you want to even get close to unchanging your self then all means tell the truth and not in forums, let me give you a hint on who you should talk to....w8forit.... JITSPOE... what a hint.
Riddrick u say that chalk distributed then why did we/most of as got the hacks from the same source.

I agree on what ptvjimmy said, please dont talk this issue in public.

Please grow up riddrick life is not fair, but if your giving lemon you make lemonade

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2011, 10:37:36 PM »
gonass your faked logs wouldnt prove anything. and im pretty sure i cant evade nt though chalks very upset that it got out that he was the distributer yet hes unbanned. i didnt hack there are no real logs of me ever saying i hacked in this current situation i gain nothing by sticking to this story so all of you need to be quiet and stop trying to put 2 and 2 together. its jitspoes job, the rest of you need to go get a life.

and yes you read correctly. CHALK DISTRIBUTED
thats a pretty big accusation on someone, lets see what the cops or judge would ask... Oh yes please provide some evidence.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 11:00:21 PM by Toxiic »

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2011, 10:41:47 PM »
gud ingrish

not sure your sentence was correctly structured... the cop/judge would ask "yes agree" (not a question), please provide me evidence?(would show he doesn't agree if he needed evidence)

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2011, 10:44:19 PM »
i find it amusing how youve continously attempted to take attention off yourself by accusing me of this and that. trying to say i evaded. you're a joke. grow the intercourse up

I heard it from Maierz ;)

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2011, 10:46:10 PM »
I heard it from Maierz ;)

your sentence was not a full thought..

might I ask you a question to help with your next sentence? ask yourself "what". What did you hear from maierz? Lets try and stay away from the word "It" and start using descriptive words. Nouns and pronouns :D

Class adjourned

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2011, 10:47:58 PM »
actually i dont use proper grammar or punctuation. so ya'll can do w/e.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2011, 10:48:19 PM »
your sentence was not a full thought..

might I ask you a question to help with your next sentence? ask yourself "what". What did you hear from maierz? Lets try and stay away from the word "It" and start using descriptive words. Nouns and pronouns :D

Class adjourned

Heard you evaded your ban too, Riddick. Might just be a rumour though but I doubt it.

Can you work it out? (:

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2011, 10:50:27 PM »
i only learned enlgish, not deductive skillz
Was directed at Riddick anyways. So how are you?