Author Topic: Who's Playing for Who anyway?  (Read 18127 times)

Playah

• 68 Carbine
Re: Who's Playing for Who anyway?
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2006, 05:01:48 AM »
Look DirtyTaco what kind of bahaviour:
It's no real big deal to me though, I'll let the others in the clan argue it out. You guys can continue to match people who suck and never improve. Then, when you think you guys have got it, you can come get wrecked by us again.
He is simply disrespectful. Hes saying that all other clans (we match many different/good) than eR33t are noobs. No need going to search a quote for an example somewhere else.

And as for your post... The part with double-clanning is making as much sense for me as if you´d replace "double-clanning" with "hacking", sorry.

Playah

Its a common excuse. I was a non-eR33t/non-iP member for a very long time and i know just how it goes. eR33t comes looking for a match and in everyone's private chan they're like 'no don't match eR33t it's not worth it we can't win.' I've been there before, I've watched people do it in clans I've been in since iP/eR33t has been around and I've done it myself. They/I simply did not want to lose.
Taco, its only you and only some of the current players, as seen by your quotes. Anyways theres none of that clans still alive that you mentioned who fear you. As for DoP having "fear" to match you...comon Taco, simply look at what ive written above, understandable? Then again, although we didnt win matches against you, we matched you over and over again. To that point where the behaviour of some others than you started annoying us. We play this game for fun. We match fun. Its simply not funny matching against your clan when you always go like: wonderful personeZ! lmfao 2gud. and then in irc kick us from your chan where we idle for getting a match because we´d say dont call us wonderful people, were not wonderful people. This is just an example by our clan. Keep in mind, that whole thing only started because of your comments in the first match against you. At that time we only knew that your whole team is from america.

"were called by everyone hackers". Here again, only by some. 2-3 guys maybe that have said so from like 4-5 clans which are active. Maybe 2-3 others which dont even match regularly but i think you wouldnt care about them since they "have no clue about matching". ;) Anyways i think those accusations against you are almost past now?

S8NATHOME

• PGP
« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2006, 05:55:22 AM »
This community has disrespected eR33t since day 1, i know because i used to be a part of that group doing the disrespect. Then when i joined i realized that they don't really hack, they really are just that much better than everyone else. On eR33t's behalf, I believe we simply have a lack of respect for people that have a lack of respect for us. Its entirely a mutual relationship. The (few) people that look up to us we have respect for and treat respectfully. We just seem like the 'bad ones' because so many people dislike us, and we just dislike them back.

Very nice...SO true...

So as cheat protection has improved, more and more people have come to the stark realization that eR33t does not hack. AND all the cross burnings are all of a sudden expected to be forgotten.

b00nlander

• Autococker
« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2006, 12:08:03 PM »
very interesting topic *sigh*

well, we all know that the conclusion is the following:
- er33t is the best clan, what a surprise...
- if Digi and BoB wouldn't act like complete a..holes towards all others (except members of er33t and insane maybe) all the time, you'd probably get a few more matches
- yet double-clanning/ringing is nothing to be proud of, DirtyTaco. Even if that results in a team not getting a 4th member to have a match (just play it 3v3 then?), acquiring players from other teams is definitely not right, as your mind should tell you without you even having to think about it.  I should just remind you that you didnt think aB should've recruited cP players for PBCup, and just because this isnt a formal league with fixed rules doesnt mean common sense doesnt apply here.

whatever.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2006, 01:11:57 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 12:39:04 AM by Dirty_Taco »

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2006, 01:55:48 PM »
When I was in dB, we tried to match eR33t, and you acted like a bunch of babies and left the server when you didn't get your way.

James

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2006, 01:59:04 PM »
Lmao, no where did I say everyone was a newb. What I said is everyone sucks. If you want me to call you newbies I will. You guys have played this game what a year, along with more than 3/4ths of the active clans now? That's not who I'm refering to when I say you guys go off and match other people. I'm talking about the people who've been playing longer than most of the people in er33t or as long. People who don't even play this game that often and claim they're good and deserve respect. You on the other hand are trying to make an arguement against double clanning and some how turned into me and digi making fun of others in matches. I can say digi doesn't hardly talk in matches only me. Just accept the fact that we're better than you.

b00nlander: those cP players that they recruited weren't double clanning. They had matched for aB in several non-related pbcup matches. Take the 3v6 against us for instance. I'm sure you'll find that demo on the forum somewhere. cP has been dead for years.

This double clanning thing wouldn't even be an issue if you guys didn't lose. I played with dt last night and can tell you he didn't carry them like you're making it out (LOL JK DT LOVE YOU). I'm sure you would of lost anyways. Back to the point that you guys all suck. You all suck. Keep playing clans that aren't any good (everyone) and you won't get any better. I'll give a few examples. Insane has matched us a several times when they first started and they were horrible, but each time they got better and better. I'd say they'd be one of our toughest challenges. Same with [CC] few members that have repeatedly played us are already better than most of the dp community, well just Olbaid but the others are improving also. If you guys don't want to play us whatever, lmao. You guys can match other clans all you want, but we'll always be 10 times better.

James

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2006, 02:00:54 PM »
You mean when you forced us to match on your sweet matching rules? Where apparently you've been matching on since the beginning of time? Yeah... That was proven that you guys are idiots when we matched you again and did a 1-0 castle1 with one round. I believe you guys were the ones going "OMFG ER33T NEEDS TO USE THESE CHEAPR UNNING TACTICS TO WIN ITS THE ONLY WAY" when it's obvious we'd wreck you like before.

Fyre

• VM-68
« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2006, 02:04:31 PM »
- if Digi and BoB wouldn't act like complete a..holes towards all others (except members of er33t and insane maybe) all the time, you'd probably get a few more matches
#team_i, Official affilliate of #team_eR33t.

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2006, 02:09:58 PM »
bob will you carry my children?

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2006, 02:24:22 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 12:39:00 AM by Dirty_Taco »

James

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2006, 02:28:44 PM »
Not only that he claimed that is how matching had been done forever, and that people just like the newbie pub settings. For example, no gun jamming, flag cap doesn't end round, and oh yeah, respawning.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2006, 02:34:17 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 12:38:56 AM by Dirty_Taco »

James

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2006, 02:48:22 PM »
MESSAGEMODE 2 IS FOR WOMEN DT.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #73 on: June 13, 2006, 05:14:29 PM »
Ok, so DT the clan scene I know nothing about is much superior than anything you don't care to speculate about (my clanning experience and the level of organization of which I am accustomed to clanning). Your right the clan scene here is different, its sucks and needs better organization. Pbcup started hit on this I hope you keep it up. Untill then have fun matching "known cheats" and people that hide behind alisas. 

BTW yes if your going to clan with someone else why not use your name? YOU SHOULD HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE dont be shy or think someone will laugh at you.

There’s a difference between having 4 members on ready to match, saying 'no' to a clan asking for a match, and simply having lives. Obviously if you aren't matching because you don't have the members on (because they have 'lives') this wouldn’t get to me. Its when you have the members on and want to match and still refuse to match is what I'm talking about.
Again you are assuming way beyond your knowledge base. I dont have 45-50 minutes to match strait with out interruption, UNLESS its a preset match. Even if I have all members, its not fair to them, me or you. Either you love to turn things around or you simple don’t understand my point, either way whatever, you will never admit to being wrong, wait your not wrong...your right!! I see the light now. Its telling me to use a name that know one will ever know me by..MUhahahaMUhahhaa :)

Just use you freakin name, whats the big deal jesus H christ? Pardon me. I can at least forgive er33 tprincess for using more than one name. Its her thing. The rest of DP has no excuse or debatable excuse not to use more than one name. Ask around other forums and such. You will get the same anwser dont do it.

***Shakes head and they call me dumb. Moma always said there would be men like you. j/k Keep your chin up and keep winning.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)+ ??? ??? ??? ??? ???= Me
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 06:22:29 PM by loial21 »

BooMeR

• VM-68
« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2006, 06:21:07 PM »
Ummm BoB isn't always nice to me but do you see me whining? If you guys have a problem with people talking be smart and type ignore <player#> in console. Half of eR33t isnt nice to me, but I really don't care I am always open to matching them. I respect all of eR33t, DT more of anyone just cause I actually know him and you guys can't deny they aren't good. And if they hacked wouldn't jits have already caught them? Yeah think about stuff first.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #75 on: June 13, 2006, 06:36:21 PM »
Bob's always has been nice to me.   :P Really Bob was always fun to play...was fun to game with and we shared many a momement where if one has ever owned a server then only you could possible understand the humor. Look back at the e3rrt records they dont lie. I have over 4 aliases of bob on my GSA, i have SS. and transcripts of him being nice. Same with S8N, only he is the old dog you dont ever kick, take a bone from or love on. :)

JOE

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #76 on: June 14, 2006, 02:38:49 AM »
In bf2 almost every scrim or match outside of the league has at least one ringer.

Mind you that the majority of clans (bf2, cs, or whatever) do not keep a regular record for "unorganized" matches, but rather rely on only their league/ladder.  So technically when you ring for a DP team who plans on adding that win/loss to their clan record then its defying the point of having a set roster of players and what not as jitspoe mentioned.

B3r3av3d

• PGP
« Reply #77 on: June 14, 2006, 07:37:15 AM »
In DoP's favor, Playah, you're right. DoP was the exception to the rule for quite a while. They matched us almost daily trying to get better (I think). How did eR33t respond? Digi and I used to idle in your channel 24/7 and were %100 respectful too you. A few times DoP would pick rather odd maps (cmball for instance) and digi would say stuff, but for the most part we were pretty decent. What was the outcome of all that? DoP got alot better at DP. I think thats what BoB's point is in that post.
I can agree with u. I can only tell it other clans: Match every clan u can match! U will get better! U will lose when u play against better clans but when u always practise against better clans u will become one of the better clans.
I thank er33t for this! Thank you :)

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #78 on: June 14, 2006, 08:19:18 AM »
its true. PBCup made me and my clan members much better players purely through the process of matching much better clans.

However, i would not like to match clans that disrespect me or my clan in match situations. Matching better clans is one thing, but having to put up with ridicule or blatent disrespect is another.

PBCup gave rules to stop this happening in match, but outside of this lots of clans act as if they are run by 5 year olds.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2006, 10:18:42 AM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 12:38:50 AM by Dirty_Taco »