Author Topic: Think its about time y'all look into the players that got banned  (Read 21321 times)

MarawaNa

• VM-68
Think its about time y'all look into the players that got banned
« on: December 02, 2011, 05:10:21 PM »
Whats'upp i thought it was maybe about time to ask the question but what happened to Jitspoe relooking over that group of players who all cheated/reported themselves this past summer? After seeing the decline in activity, I think it's a good time to question why it's taken so long... I realize unbanning cheaters may not be a priority to Jitspoe, but considering he gave an unfair amount of time (based off the average ban lengths, you cannot argue that fact). It becomes a personal issue to disagree, which means you have a skewed opinion, its only just for him to relook it.

They've served about 120-130 days, when most of them are 1st/2nd offenders for cheating... and clearly aren't all distributors... so why do they all get a 3 year ban? The way you work the ban lengths is terrible, simply because by the time their bans are up, do you really expect them to come back and play? yeah they hacked, but i bet most of them were just curious what hacks actually looked like to see through the perspective of DaRkNeSS or Zaltekk, who are completely different. If you're asking me, your killing your own game, i say you reduce ban lengths (by this i mean dont double ban times, giving people 3 years ban time is stupid, i mean even nick123 is going to come back as a mature adult by this stage!)

From what I've heard (which may not be completely valid) - Jaypeak was the distributor - so why do they all have equal ban times to the distributors? If you ask me i think this is just crazy..

There's been many players who have had 3+ offences, still in this community today because they had 128 or 256 as the most they ever had. To kick out people on their 1st/2nd offence is ridiculous.

Discuss.

- MarawaNa

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
Re: Think its about time y'all look into the players that got banned
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 05:23:18 PM »
Yo Jitspoe, don't ban people for 1024 days after the 2nd ban ok?

Whaley

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 05:26:42 PM »
ye the bans need to be relooked at, they don't deserve 1024 for what they did... and if you're going to ban people on their 1st/2nd/3rd offences for 3yrs, then do it to everyone, dont pick n choose. These bans need to be relooked at.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 05:45:47 PM »
I say myers distributed. How can they prove different? oh by giving jaypeak, the kid who doesn't even like this game, the blame.

keep the bans, this wasn't like they were hacking and trying to get away with it. In this case it was people who said this was our last hurrah and that they would go out by hacking all together and go play some other game.

apparently they shoulda thought about it first.

SuperMAn

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 05:53:45 PM »
They are a disease.  Don't unban them.

edit:  I'm talking about all of the people that had the intent to "kill the game"
They should remain banned for 1024 days in my opinion.  Maybe we can look at the others. 
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 10:15:41 PM by SuperMAn »

T3RR0R15T

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2011, 05:57:38 PM »
Keep it :P

Myles

• VM-68
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2011, 06:02:41 PM »
Foxhound. I don't know where you got any of that bs from. None of the people who hacked ever talked you to you, let alone liked you, so I don't know what made you think it was our "last hurrah". We played other games BECAUSE we got banned idiot.

So according to you hacking and trying to get away with it is ok? and people who do that deserve 32/64 day bans? People who realize they wont have time for the game and cheat for some fun time openly, and report themselves deserve 1024?

I say myers distributed.

Yea, because that means sooooo much.

The only ones who don't want them unbanned are people who dont match/barely play. (and CC who just hates losing)

Tupac(Chalk)

• PGP
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2011, 06:04:39 PM »
all yall keep sippin on dat haterade
ik ur afraid of gettin raped
but its closest ull get to gettin laid
trust me. ive seen all the demos
if this was real life. man youd be outside the limo

CC.why dont you want him to remove the ban
open ur frikin eyes. there's a major hacker in ur clan
your payin for a server when the clan count is 3
whatve you got lose.cmon the game is free...
the game is dying. it could go anyday
stop takin these players for granted.

Or they might not choose to stay

MarawaNa

• VM-68
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2011, 06:20:01 PM »
Oh and Foxhound, Throwing random assumptions seems more childish, harder to take your post seriously. I heard Cyntex distributed, and it was Jaypeak who originally gave them to him - but that's just what I heard. Nobody is just putting the blame on jaypeak...

So fox, is hacking to pretend to be good better than hacking to have fun with a few friends? The first deserves 32/63 and second deserves 1024? makes sense.....?

They are a disease.  Don't unban them.

How are they a disease? There's been many 'group hacking' sessions before - in fact, most hacking happens in groups. (Ij spiked models, paf/spartax COD cheat, rick/cusoman modded walls etc...) - Why is this group the only disease?

Keep it :P

Not trying to downgrade your opinion, but you don't play often... nor are into the matching scene, so I'm curious why you say keep it, please elaborate and back up your option? You believe 1st/2nd offenders deserve 1024 days? Even jitspoe admitted he'd review the bans after he got the info, so that means even he disagrees with the ban lengths, I'm just trying to remind him to review it, its been a long time...

- MarawaNa

LaikeABawss(idias)

• PGP
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2011, 06:29:34 PM »
I say myers distributed. How can they prove different? oh by giving jaypeak, the kid who doesn't even like this game, the blame.

keep the bans, this wasn't like they were hacking and trying to get away with it. In this case it was people who said this was our last hurrah and that they would go out by hacking all together and go play some other game.

apparently they shoulda thought about it first.
When people speak and have no clue of what they're saying, that's the result. Bullshizzle.
I won't comment on who distributed or not because I already told jits every thing he needed to know, but I guarantee it wasn't MyeRs. Let me get this straight, so you say if we were hacking and trying to get away with it we deserved to be unbanned? Sounds logic!
Most of us reported ourselves after a week of hacking, few/none people suspected and it was undetected, proof of that are the people that distributed had been using it for months, and only got caught after we gave our informations up, so yes, we could actually be quite a role model, as far as it comes to hackers because we admitted :)

Yes, we hacked. Most of us have already served their supposed bantimes, and more, get on with it, while some people have been unbanned and did more than us...

@Mara: Jitspoe has already told me he'd look into my case and he would get to reviewing the bans whenever he had the time to, but obviously his priority is the game right now. He might do the same for others, who knows...  

*Idias_ wonders what Chalk had to do to be unbanned  ::)

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2011, 06:45:21 PM »
Marawana, several things.  Superman didn't say only that group was a disease, he simply they that they were a disease.

I'm sure one of the things Jitspoe's taking into account is the guilt by association principle.  A few members of the group seem to have pissed him off pretty bad, so he's probably pissed at all of them.

Also, they have no right to complain about ban time.  If they didn't hack they wouldn't be banned any ways.  

There were still several active clans at the time of the ban with enough people to have matches every day.  The loss of any US  match servers killed the game more than the bans, which Superman was kind enough to host a serv close enough for us to use with out getting too high of a ping.

Furthermore, you tell Foxhound not to make assumptions, yet you made them your self.  You "heard" jaypeak distributed and claim that he should have the highest ban time for this.  You made the assumption that what you "heard" was absolute truth.  Yet, you later contradicted yourself in the latest post by saying Cyntex distributed the hack he got from Jaypeak, which would really make Cyntex more to blame because from what you said you "heard" he gave them to more people than Jaypeak.  

Also, you have bashed several Dp players for not being "active" and claim that they're opinion shouldn't matter.  Following that same logic, anyone that's banned shouldn't have a say either because they cant be a part of the match scene right now (provided that the active clans aren't dumb enough to play on private servers.)

Next, you claim that Jitspoe "admitted" he'd review the bans after he got the info, but from your statement it seems that he didn't specify how long after, or that there would be action because of the results from reviewing them.  

In summation, don't go around flaming other players or former players for voicing their opinion on a topic, when they have every right to do so just because they oppose your position on the topic at hand.  If you want to discuss a topic, you have to be able to take criticism and opposing views into consideration.  This is why no one is taking you seriously, and frankly, no one should until you learn that.

I can't express these next statements enough.

THIS IS A FREE GAME THAT JITSPOE RUNS.  YOU ARE SUBJECT TO HIS WILL, WHATEVER HIS WILL MAY BE.  DON'T LIKE IT?  TOO BAD, MAKE YOUR OWN GAME.  
If you don't like how he's handling a situation, there really is nothing that you can do about it except voice your opinion as long as he allows you to.
YOU'RE POSTING ON HIS BOARD, YOU CAN ONLY CORRESPOND ON THIS BOARD BECAUSE HE ALLOWS YOU TO.
If you think he's still being unfair, I don't believe you have the mental capacity to truly understand why it is fair.
REVIEWING THE BANS OR DOING ANYTHING ABOUT THEM WILL INVOLVE HIS FREE TIME.
I realize some of you haven't entered your adult life yet.  Free time is precious.  Very very precious.  You're lucky that you get to enjoy a game at any point in time due to him sacrificing his free time for the enjoyment of others.

I know I've bashed him/the committee before, but it was (childishly) for the sake of angering certain unnamed people, not that my comments at the time were really my opinion.

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2011, 06:49:52 PM »
@Likeabawss

The rolemodels should be people that never hacked, not hackers that admitted it.

No one suspected it?  Untrue, some of us just didn't do anything about suspicions.

I see that you'd like to be unbanned.  Personally, I hope you don't.

Won't comment on who distributed?  Your decision, but withholding information from the community won't make them have a better opinion of you.

MarawaNa

• VM-68
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2011, 07:02:35 PM »
Marawana, several things.  Superman didn't say only that group was a disease, he simply they that they were a disease.

firstly that doesnt make sense, but because im not dumb i know what you mean

In summation, don't go around flaming other players or former players for voicing their opinion on a topic, when they have every right to do so just because they oppose your position on the topic at hand.  If you want to discuss a topic, you have to be able to take criticism and opposing views into consideration.  This is why no one is taking you seriously, and frankly, no one should until you learn that.

Can you explain how im flaming other players? and also how i cant take criticism into consideration? Talking about criticism, why are you taking points out on me only? im not the only one thats had my say on this post. And if nobody's taking this post seriously, why has there been more activity in this post than the past month.. I would say the majority of people who currently play realise that the game is dying too much.

Can i just ask seriously, how did chalk actually get his ban reduced? you cant say he 'wasn't' all part of it, if jitspoes treating him like that, i say he treats them all like that.

- MarawaNa

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2011, 07:09:23 PM »
Sorry, I was interrupted several times during the preparation of the post.  Though I directed a lot of the content toward you, i really wanted to say it to a lot of people.  

Flaming?   You did say, "spainter, your views dont count in the post, sorrrayyy"
Perhaps this was an inside joke that I was aware of.

You're right, some people are taking you seriously.  I used the wrong term.

I should've mentioned this too.

<GoNAsS> and i'm not disputing fairness, its not fair at all.  but its also not fair for people to demand that jitspoe sacrifices his free time so that they can play a game that they abused

LaikeABawss(idias)

• PGP
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2011, 07:24:04 PM »
@Likeabawss

The rolemodels should be people that never hacked, not hackers that admitted it.

No one suspected it?  Untrue, some of us just didn't do anything about suspicions.

I see that you'd like to be unbanned.  Personally, I hope you don't.

Won't comment on who distributed?  Your decision, but withholding information from the community won't make them have a better opinion of you.
Try reading everything...

I said a role model, and I even put the main part in bold, as far as it comes to hackers. Which means, in case you didn't understand, that among the dirty, filthy hackers, we actually did a decent thing and admitted... I've never said I wasn't guilty or anything, and I knew I was gonna be banned, just didn't see the 3 years coming...

Another thing I said is "I won't comment on who distributed or not because I already told jits every thing he needed to know" - The community doesn't really have to have a good opinion of me, some people know me and want me back, some don't care, jitspoe is still the one that makes the choice, regardless of others' opinions... Also everyone keeps making wrong assumption about the distributors even though it's been said who it was multiple times.

Also, it was a 1 time offence that was hardly "harmfull" in comparison to others who got unbanned for far more than I did, not trying to excuse myself for what I did, far from it, just trying to say the bantime is unfair... Jitspoe said he would REVIEW it and I will accept whatever the outcome is, if he choose not to unban me, fine...

And at last, MarawaNa didn't flame anyone's opinion, he just told T3RR0R15T that since he wasn't an active member of the matching community he didn't really feel the effect of the lack of people.

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2011, 07:40:49 PM »
I know what you meant, but you didn't understand me.  They don't have to look to another hacker for a role model.

I read that you told Jitspoe what he "needed to know."  So there may be more that you didn't tell him which is relevant?  Your opinion of what is "needed to know" may differ from some one else's.

To use your words, "try reading everything....."  I did say that I'm not disputing fairness of the topic at hand.  Granted, you may have been typing your response while I created that addendum.

I was refering more to the comment "spainter, your views dont count in the post, sorrrayyy" and mentioned that it may be an inside joke that I was unaware of.  I have done childish acts in my past, even recent past, and will admit that I have flamed people on this forum before.   I didn't really take the situation I was commenting on during that time seriously. 

I would like to reiterate that I'm not disputing the fairness of the situation.  It is not fair.  I wanted to explain that there is probably a good reason why they're still banned.  I work at a law firm so I have a tendency to pick out things that may diminish the plausibility of another party or their argument.

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2011, 08:22:34 PM »
lol Jitspoe can do whatever the hell he wants, its his game, end of. Playing the game is not a right, it is a privelege.

However, irregardless of the fact that the active community has severely declined, the fact of the matter is that the ban times dont seem to make sense/ correlate on a whole, so it is understable why some may feel wrongly done. It is understandable, but that does not mean Jitspoe has to take it into account, although perhaps he should for the sake of 'fairness'.

The whole 'they shouldnt have banned in the first place' comment is rubbish. Thats not what is being discussed, theyve already made that mistake/choice so deserve a ban time, but if ban times are allocated by certain paramaters, then it should be ensured that those parameters are applied to each case..

All in all, Jitspoe should review the times, but he can do it whenever he wants to if he chooses to.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2011, 11:27:46 PM »
These guys should be banned for ever and ever. Then shot.
/sarcasm

Need people to match!

PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW

P.S Not HomingBullet though, he has had too many chances.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2011, 01:48:29 AM »
hey myles i talked to Riddick who told me all of this sop dont blame me blame him. plus i dont give a intercourse who believes what. you all got banned and i dont know why you got unbanned along with Riddick.

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2011, 01:53:23 AM »
 I think you would make THE BEST rolemodels LIKE EVER if you would wait 1024 days and match every day after that!