Author Topic: Luckmore, prozajik, Morphin  (Read 7043 times)

dystro

• Stingray
Re: Luckmore, prozajik, Morphin
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2011, 07:08:16 PM »
What excuse is next? ^^

Why should i reply to some raging demo request? If committees asks me about demo i give them up. But I am not posting all my demos publicly untill i see here 6 other demos from that match ;).
PS:Its not my duty to post demo, nor i am going to be punished for it at least i think :P, because i think i got at least a small reasoning here

As i figured, prozajik is going to refuse to post his other demos... hiding something obviously, and you wonder why the european scene is pretty dead.  If you notice one of the pforest demos somehow got "edited" and is missing the first 3-4 minutes.  Just another team to boycott because they have to use cheats to try to win. GG.

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2011, 07:12:31 PM »
Lets think about it other way
I only played 1 of the 3 maps
You cant give us your demos form the other 2 maps -> you cant request demos from these maps, simple :).
As i already said, i wont hesitate to hand in these demos to committees if they ask.

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2011, 07:14:18 PM »
As i figured, prozajik is going to refuse to post his other demos... hiding something obviously, and you wonder why the european scene is pretty dead.  If you notice one of the pforest demos somehow got "edited" and is missing the first 3-4 minutes.  Just another team to boycott because they have to use cheats to try to win. GG.

proza uses hack-braten2.0²

dystro

• Stingray
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2011, 07:15:00 PM »
Here, if this will shut you up.  Considering i didn't play either map, and on duck i stopped my demo and recorded you instead.

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2011, 07:17:41 PM »
Here, if this will shut you up.  Considering i didn't play either map, and on duck i stopped my demo and recorded you instead.

Whenever someone requests a demo, (s)he must post his/her own demo along with suspicious times

Morphin

• VM-68
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2011, 07:18:39 PM »
Believe me, its waste of time. We do not hack!
You guys just think that everybody hacks, who plays better than you.

Stop requesting demos and get better.

dystro

• Stingray
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2011, 07:21:35 PM »
Typical immature responses, it's up to the committee now to force you to post your demos, since you're clearly hiding something.

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2011, 07:22:35 PM »
Typical immature responses, it's up to the committee now to force you to post your demos, since you're clearly hiding something.

hahaha how i said, hack-braten2.0² by ic3y

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2011, 07:23:03 PM »
proza uses hack-braten2.0²
nah i use Tniap Latigid 2.0

Here, if this will shut you up.  Considering i didn't play either map, and on duck i stopped my demo and recorded you instead.
You cant give us your demos form the other 2 maps -> you cant request demos from these maps, simple :).
Reasoning still stands, you didnt play it so you know nothing about our gameplay. Why would you want to request demos which might not even be suspicous? Unless some of your mates told you, then he should make that request or you should get his demo.
BTW: Considering your behavior i am really thinking about posting any of my demos. If you made proper request i would upload my demos without saying anything ;)
Next time   http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=21818.0   this topic was made for a good reason.

dystro

• Stingray
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2011, 07:28:52 PM »
Since this is going nowhere, going to lock this thread until the committee decides to do something about it.