Author Topic: Chalk/Myles Multiple Accounts / blatant lieing  (Read 9356 times)

Dwayne

• PGP
Re: Chalk/Myles Multiple Accounts / blatant lieing
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2012, 11:48:55 AM »
/off-topic

Could you please stop the "see-how-member of a socially disadvantaged class-i-am"-behavior? It's not funny and only expresses your own mental disabilities.
lmao no wonder dis community is wack. GOTTA B DAT STEREOTYPICAL WHITE SMART FCK OR GET OUT. dont support fckin nigguhs here? shet. haters gonna hate. u do u, and i'll keep doing me. iight? worry bout yoself, let the rest fall into place. shet nigguh be trippin up in here, threads about a nigguh gettin wrongly accused, and dis committee ffck is not letting his brothers defend him? pathetic.

/off-topic

Could you please stop the "see-how-big sexy thang preppy queer smart lose-i-am"-behavior? It's not funny and only expresses your own mental disabilities.

Be a leader, not a follower. nigguh.

Myles

• VM-68
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2012, 12:17:13 PM »
what you fail to understand is just because it says 5:35 on forums doesnt mean its 5:35 where i live. i love the flamefest though. chalk prob asked all his friends to flame hoping people would forget the actual topic

You live in the same timezone as me idiot, so it was 6:35 where you live big whoop...

I didn't ask anyone to come on this thread, people just flame you because you post dumb excrement.

I'm actually an prick to most people on this game, because that's how I have fun :D

EDIT: I TAKE OUT DIS LAST LINE CUZ IM merry
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 02:09:29 PM by Myles »

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2012, 03:17:33 PM »
I like how the thread's partly titled "blatant lieing."  I'm sure you know all about blatant lying don't you Riddick?  Since you "didn't hack"

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2012, 05:31:23 PM »
my ban is like 900 days rick. why should i worry about myself? dont understand the change of subject either do you all want chalk to be in dp that badly that you'd attempt to cover for him evading his ban.
Well if I was you, I'd be focusing on my 900+ day ban so that I could maybe play the game again? Rather then focusing on someone else's alleged multiple account, lol. Chalk is the biggest arsehole to me in DP, I'm not trying to cover for anyone, lol. I merely suggested you focus on your own ban, rather then someone else's.

as for me evading why would i come on irc as Riddick. am i just some pub star evading? i doubt theres anyone like that pubbing it up right now. if i was evading i would have never come back on irc and attempted to get unbanned. Get Some Rick :)

Uh, I'm not sure why you're talking about IRC? I'm not sure if you know, but your ban on Paintball has nothing to do with any ban you have received on the Global Gamers Network. Well, why are you saying that Chalk did it then? Wouldn't he have just kept evading if he could've? (By your logic).

I really fail to see the point in your post, so please put it simply rather then hide it in your horrible mess of a post. GET SUM.

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2012, 05:34:47 PM »
chalk created another account to evade his ban. he gets unbanned. he then gives some crap story to jitspoe about his friend playing at his house while chalk is banned so chalk will only get 8/16 day ban instead of reserving his original bantime. simple enough for you rick?

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2012, 05:50:05 PM »
chalk created another account to evade his ban. he gets unbanned. he then gives some crap story to jitspoe about his friend playing at his house while chalk is banned so chalk will only get 8/16 day ban instead of reserving his original bantime. simple enough for you rick?

But that goes against your theory, right? Why would someone come on IRC/forums and try to get unbanned if they could evade? Just going by your logic.

Myles

• VM-68
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2012, 05:57:17 PM »
If I could evade, wouldn't have made more sense for me to focus on getting my fellow butt penetrators unbanned ,rather than myself...

I'm not gonna lie: If I knew how evade, I would've took the blame for everything lol

You're acting like jitspoe just unbanned me because he felt like it,but I had to email him multiple times, which wouldn't make much sense to do if I was already playing.

By the way, Ryan started playing before I started emailing jitspoe again. He's the main reason why I wanted to play again...

LaikeABawss(idias)

• PGP
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2012, 12:32:19 AM »
HI CHALK!  :-*

You got any proof of what you're saying Reaver? Nuff said. If chalk's ban was to be reset it would be for something worst than evading... I mean come on... he's black.

That same crappy story worked for me, mostly because it was true. The committee suspected me to have like 5 multis but they were all prooven to be my friends... People actually can have friends, you should try it sometime. (Just kidding <3)

But fohrealz... Got any real evidence to support that? Logs? IPs? Screenshots of him admitting? Even though you say Chalk is defending himself by bashing you, I believe there's more evidence to back Chalk up than to back you up.

Guys, how was your first day of Earth's last year?

Myles

• VM-68
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2012, 02:00:54 PM »
Guys, how was your first day of Earth's last year?

Got shot in my uterus. how was yours mr.dias?

Olbaid

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2012, 02:17:17 PM »
Unban everyone.  Issue solved.