Author Topic: Honer: Multi Account  (Read 7039 times)

coLa

• Autococker
Honer: Multi Account
« on: January 07, 2012, 12:07:39 AM »
Honer:
http://dplogin.com/index.php?action=viewmember&playerid=121264

Clifford54:
http://dplogin.com/index.php?action=viewmember&playerid=156259
(P.S. I would like the name "cola jr." removed from his account. Possible addition to ban time for this? I never gave permission to use a variation of my alias.)

Jello:
http://dplogin.com/index.php?action=viewmember&playerid=184670

colon

• PGP
Re: Honer: Multi Account
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 12:15:34 AM »
I think the real issue here is the adding of "cola jr." This is a no-no. Truly, truly outrageous.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 04:11:34 AM »
Committee: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=24149.0

Honer, if you read this, could you contact a committee member to sort out some things? I'm on Irc almost everyday (Nick: Jimmy). Thanks

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 01:31:56 PM »
Jitspoe has the "proof". Didn't want to post the logs of the IPs when he entered our server using all 3 accounts.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2012, 02:22:22 PM »
^ ouch... can i just ask why you wanted to get him banned? this game is already dead as it is. I'm not defending him, it's just like a little kid just told his mommy.

dystro

• Stingray
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2012, 05:13:39 PM »
because he used the multi to get into our private channel and get mumble info then give it to his clan to come in blasting music and being annoying, this enough was reason for me to think he could use a timeout to think about it.

Paint.clown

• Stingray
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2012, 05:35:59 PM »
Didn't give anyone the mumble info...

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2012, 07:22:16 PM »
Sure he did. Regardless of what you say, we know he did. Plus, the fact that he somehow got the login to our server and kicked everyone out of it.

There should be an age requirement to play this game. Or, at least, an IQ test.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2012, 07:22:51 PM »
P.S. Not like the scene is losing much with him being banned. Kid is pretty bad.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2012, 07:44:15 PM »
Apparently, this child thought it was cute to start adding more variations of my alias. Please handle this. It's quite pathetic.

Paint.clown

• Stingray
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2012, 09:11:47 PM »

Sure he did. Regardless of what you say, we know he did. Plus, the fact that he somehow got the login to our server and kicked everyone out of it.

There should be an age requirement to play this game. Or, at least, an IQ test.

Must be smart enough to out smart the entire CC clan except Baid  :/ and btw CoLa your not so good yourself bud

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2012, 09:16:40 PM »
Must be smart enough to out smart the entire CC clan :/ and btw CoLa your not so good yourself bud

So, uh.. There's the confession.  LOL

Paint.clown

• Stingray
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2012, 09:17:21 PM »
Jitspoe has already been notified

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2012, 11:56:15 PM »
Must be smart enough to out smart the entire CC clan except Baid  :/ and btw CoLa your not so good yourself bud

Don't even know who you are. Nor do I care, so spare me. No where did I mention my skill level. Didn't know you needed to be the master of the universe to make a factual statement.

Besides, I know my skill level. And it surpasses all of the miscreants that roam this game these days. We haven't had a challenging match in well over a year.

dystro

• Stingray
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2012, 11:58:10 PM »
Must be smart enough to out smart the entire CC clan except Baid  :/ and btw CoLa your not so good yourself bud

You mean olbaid/morbid being generous enough to try to bring in newbies and train them, unfortunately the only newbies now are just jokers like yourself with excrementloads of accounts thinking you're smart.  Quite cute how you guys sit around plotting ways to try to annoy us when it doesn't even work and it just results in you getting made fun of and banned.  Also keep studying the stream, maybe you guys will actually learn something.

Whaley

• VM-68
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2012, 12:38:04 AM »
Dystro, next time don't type your login in stream how smart!

DuDe

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2012, 02:27:29 AM »
Mr.BigReDDoG.. that didn't last long... maybe next time

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2012, 03:19:56 PM »
Don't even know who you are. Nor do I care, so spare me. No where did I mention my skill level. Didn't know you needed to be the master of the universe to make a factual statement.

Besides, I know my skill level. And it surpasses all of the miscreants that roam this game these days. We haven't had a challenging match in well over a year.

um we take you to tie and then lose from you guys in the final 20 seconds or by 1 points every match... yes we haven't beaten you in a while, however I'm sure if you put the stream up for all the maps you haven't beaten us on or the ones you barely won, you would hear a very loud Dystro in the background.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2012, 04:06:58 PM »
He's like that regardless of winning or losing. You guys have forfeited more maps than you have actually beat us on. No, there is no more competition in this game and I don't care if we lose 2-3 "active" players. It's their own fault for acting like children.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2012, 04:14:13 PM »
i was just sticking up for ThC, i could care less if a DPTOUGHGUY(whaley) and honer want to get themselves banned.