Author Topic: Demo request Snood Shep and Juiicy  (Read 17062 times)

shep

• VM-68
Re: Demo request Snood Shep and Juiicy
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2012, 11:38:41 PM »
lol we win one tournament and our whole team gets accused of hacking? You have one major suspicious time where you think we hack other then the fact that we beat everyone. We have been playing as a team now for ages and improving gonass so i dont know where you got the idea that we got good over night.

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2012, 11:54:51 PM »
Your team was getting accused before the tournament took place.  I will post more times as I get more time to review them.  You 3 haven't been playing as a team for ages.  Snood recently came back to the game and juiicy got unbanned   2012-01-28 23:11:35.

For reviewing demos: "bind kp_minus cvar_toggle r_drawworld". Hit the keypad minus button or whatever you bound while watching a demo and you can see the other players as well as wallhackers can. Makes checking hacking demos pretty darn obvious.

there you go chemical.

For anyone that uses this, tap the minus key repeatedly.  It makes it easier.  I've noticed a few other spots that didn't seem suspicious but do now.

JUICEY

• VM-68
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2012, 12:21:51 AM »
Since your perception while you watch the demos is as if snood is actually using the wallhack, everything will seem more suspicious and every little awkward thing that happens during a map will be considered wallhacks even though it’s not.

[22:57] <@Austin> i was typing to gonass..
[22:57] <@Austin> becasue look
[22:57] <@Austin> supposedly i was shooting spawn through a wall
[22:57] <@Austin> and following him at 17:30
[22:58] <@Austin> even though i was  lining the jump from ice to hi bd
[23:21] <Austin> I might get banned for something completly stupid..
[23:21] <Austin> id dint do antyhing
[23:21] <Austin> wtf

Yes, it was unexpected that Ballers would win the American side of unrated tournament, but its sure not because of hacks. Like shep said, we’ve played as a team for over 2 years together(before I got unbanned I played with shep, then while I was banned shep and snood were teammates for a while) and slowly improving. Most teams haven’t been complaining that we hack during the actual tournament, they complained about how much we camped (which was what led us to win). I think people are just upset that they lost to Ballers, a team that shouldn’t of done this good and are expressing their anger on the forums by accusing us of hacking, because skill clearly wasn’t a part of our game today, right? I’m curious why none of us were accused of hacking during the actual tournament but only after we beat you, this all started.

Anyays, although this thread is meant for the whole Ballers clan, it seems as if though it’s being directed towards snoods “AWKWARD” or “COINCIDENCIAL” shot. Just because you have the idea that we hack, when you watch the demos, every tiny little thing is automatically predicted as if it was wallhacks…You should review these demos in a matter where you don’t think we are hacking, and think of it based as if it was just luck (which it was)……

These little suspicious moments that are barely obvious and made into huge discussions are pretty annoying. Just because you saw one coincidence in a demo does not mean he is using wallhacks. It’s pretty hard to not be obvious if you use wallhacks (I know because I’ve used them before). Clearly none of us were suspicious at one point throughout all these demo requests made today except that “COINCIDENCIAL” moment by snood which caught everyone’s attention and is now being debated on whether its wallhacks or not.

Let me tell you this: If I really wanted to hack in DP or distribute hacks to anybody,  or cover a ‘hackers’ back, I wouldn’t of went through all of the time, and process, and waiting and MSG’ing with jitspoe… I would of just evaded my ban and made a new account…. I wouldn’t of waited 3 months to play DP again and hack.. I mean, it’s pretty self-explanatory. I’m not covering snoods back because he asked me to, I just feel as if though this is getting out of hand by accusing him of hacking just because of that coincidencial moment which was a total fluke. You need to change your perspective when you watch a "hackers" demo and watch it in a way as if though he isn’t using hacks and is playing fair (like we are right now), otherwise when you watch the demos in a point of view as if he is actually walling, every little suspicious moment, will be taken as if it was wallhacks. Also, almost everyday when I match, I have a demo request.. I thought about it and I feel as if though I have to play bad on purpose in order not to get a demo request.. That is pretty pathetic. But I hope you understand. I'm not trying to make a ragefest just making a point.

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2012, 12:40:32 AM »
Since your perception while you watch the demos is as if snood is actually using the wallhack, everything will seem more suspicious and every little awkward thing that happens during a map will be considered wallhacks even though it’s not.

[22:57] <@Austin> i was typing to gonass..
[22:57] <@Austin> becasue look
[22:57] <@Austin> supposedly i was shooting spawn through a wall
[22:57] <@Austin> and following him at 17:30
[22:58] <@Austin> even though i was  lining the jump from ice to hi bd
[23:21] <Austin> I might get banned for something completly stupid..
[23:21] <Austin> id dint do antyhing
[23:21] <Austin> wtf

Yes, it was unexpected that Ballers would win the American side of unrated tournament, but its sure not because of hacks. Like shep said, we’ve played as a team for over 2 years together(before I got unbanned I played with shep, then while I was banned shep and snood were teammates for a while) and slowly improving. Most teams haven’t been complaining that we hack during the actual tournament, they complained about how much we camped (which was what led us to win). I think people are just upset that they lost to Ballers, a team that shouldn’t of done this good and are expressing their anger on the forums by accusing us of hacking, because skill clearly wasn’t a part of our game today, right? I’m curious why none of us were accused of hacking during the actual tournament but only after we beat you, this all started.

Anyays, although this thread is meant for the whole Ballers clan, it seems as if though it’s being directed towards snoods “AWKWARD” or “COINCIDENCIAL” shot. Just because you have the idea that we hack, when you watch the demos, every tiny little thing is automatically predicted as if it was wallhacks…You should review these demos in a matter where you don’t think we are hacking, and think of it based as if it was just luck (which it was)……

These little suspicious moments that are barely obvious and made into huge discussions are pretty annoying. Just because you saw one coincidence in a demo does not mean he is using wallhacks. It’s pretty hard to not be obvious if you use wallhacks (I know because I’ve used them before). Clearly none of us were suspicious at one point throughout all these demo requests made today except that “COINCIDENCIAL” moment by snood which caught everyone’s attention and is now being debated on whether its wallhacks or not.

Let me tell you this: If I really wanted to hack in DP or distribute hacks to anybody,  or cover a ‘hackers’ back, I wouldn’t of went through all of the time, and process, and waiting and MSG’ing with jitspoe… I would of just evaded my ban and made a new account…. I wouldn’t of waited 3 months to play DP again and hack.. I mean, it’s pretty self-explanatory. I’m not covering snoods back because he asked me to, I just feel as if though this is getting out of hand by accusing him of hacking just because of that coincidencial moment which was a total fluke. You need to change your perspective when you watch a "hackers" demo and watch it in a way as if though he isn’t using hacks and is playing fair (like we are right now), otherwise when you watch the demos in a point of view as if he is actually walling, every little suspicious moment, will be taken as if it was wallhacks. Also, almost everyday when I match, I have a demo request.. I thought about it and I feel as if though I have to play bad on purpose in order not to get a demo request.. That is pretty pathetic. But I hope you understand. I'm not trying to make a ragefest just making a point.

Ok Riddick.  You "didn't hack".  Snood's the first demo i started to review.  Hang on, I'll get you you eventually.  I also mentioned that I'll post more suspicious times when I have more time to review the demos.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 02:33:10 AM by gonass »

SuperMAn

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2012, 03:19:58 AM »
I watched 10 minutes of Juicys demo.  Didn't think anything looked even remotely suspicious for him.

I watched all of Snoods.  He had a couple "possibly suspicious" shots when he was sitting in the high back door lining ice, but I still don't think he was cheating.  

They were obviously using voice recon right?  If they weren't using voice recon there were many more suspicious shots, but I think it is safe to say they were?

I didn't watch using wh btw.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2012, 04:18:35 AM »
Just watched Snood's demo of PP1 with a wallhack activated. I didn't spot too much suspicious actions, he more or less seemed to be randomly spraying around with some unusual movements, which are most probably explained by his inexperience. I agree with Superman, saying there is no reason to suspect a wallhack if they were using voice recon.

shep

• VM-68
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2012, 04:41:00 AM »
yeah we were using mumble to voice recon, also used live recon throughout the match telling our players where there players were even when we were still alive.

Morphin

• VM-68
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2012, 05:51:38 AM »
I believe there are some commands to do that...I couldn't find them.

r_drawworld 0
r_drawworld 1
bind it, and spam it whole time...
looks pretty funny :D

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2012, 08:34:23 AM »
your attempt at comparing the 2 is a complete fail gonass. demos will never get anyone banned. stop crying like a little girl you lost get over it

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2012, 10:05:42 AM »
My question is, if I was wallhacking WHICH I AM NOT. Why would I have been shooting someone through a wall? I can't get him, what's to gain out of that?

JUICEY

• VM-68
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2012, 11:21:21 AM »
Gonass, it’s really hard to hide wallhacks. If we were truly walling, then there would be sooo much more obvious moments almost every round, and they would be very easy to notice. Just because you have the idea that we are wallhacking, doesn’t mean you should review the demo’s 20 times just to find an awkward moment in the map and accuse snood of wallhacking because of a little coincidence..

Like I said, there would’ve been much more blatant moments, and they would be much easier to notice if we were truly hacking, because it’s very difficult to hide wallhacks.
Also, I’m pretty sure that almost everybody that has played DP, has at one point put their crosshair on the opposing team through a wall accidentally.  I mean I could go through your demos and find some awkward moments, and brag about how much of a hacker you are just because of a little shot too… But I won’t because if anybody was truly hacking, it would be very easy to tell, since it is very difficult to hide something like that. Quit accusing snood of walling, because you’re wasting your time by going through the demos to find the smallest little coincidence and bring a huge discussion about it. Once again, if he, or any of us were truly walling, the evidence would be right there, and you wouldn’t have to re-watch demos multiple times to find one little suspicious moment. 

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2012, 12:02:44 PM »
Gonass, it’s really hard to hide wallhacks. If we were truly walling, then there would be sooo much more obvious moments almost every round, and they would be very easy to notice. Just because you have the idea that we are wallhacking, doesn’t mean you should review the demo’s 20 times just to find an awkward moment in the map and accuse snood of wallhacking because of a little coincidence..

Like I said, there would’ve been much more blatant moments, and they would be much easier to notice if we were truly hacking, because it’s very difficult to hide wallhacks.
Also, I’m pretty sure that almost everybody that has played DP, has at one point put their crosshair on the opposing team through a wall accidentally.  I mean I could go through your demos and find some awkward moments, and brag about how much of a hacker you are just because of a little shot too… But I won’t because if anybody was truly hacking, it would be very easy to tell, since it is very difficult to hide something like that. Quit accusing snood of walling, because you’re wasting your time by going through the demos to find the smallest little coincidence and bring a huge discussion about it. Once again, if he, or any of us were truly walling, the evidence would be right there, and you wouldn’t have to re-watch demos multiple times to find one little suspicious moment. 

He is just mad, and I have talked to other people about this and they also agreed, he is just pissed off that they lost, and they can't take a loss. They are beging to act like cc, anyone who beats them is a hacker...it's bs. Other people know/think this. Gonass I never had a problem with you at all, but know I am starting to get a bad impression from you. You never acted like this any other matches or scrims that we won, Just the tourney. Little shocking isn't it?

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2012, 12:10:28 PM »
we don't care about losing, we care about being cheated.

and yes, i req juiicy's demo in a match not the tourny. so stop saying that.

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2012, 12:14:37 PM »
we don't care about losing, we care about being cheated.

and yes, i req juiicy's demo in a match not the tourney. so stop saying that.
Well obviously you do care about winning cause gonass never rages or acts immature by changing people's topics...we don't cheat, as you can see committee members even agreed...Yeah you requested juiicy's not mine, or sheps. but now all of a sudden even SHEP is getting requested. Like really? Someone is just doing it to troll, or be mad.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2012, 12:25:42 PM »
Snood/Juiicy - Just stop posting. You had a demo request, they properly requested the demos, you gave in your demos, people are watching it giving their feedback. The feedback of the community means nothing, stop trying to justify that you "didn't" or "don't" cheat. It's just adding so much useless clutter to this thread. If you didn't cheat, you don't need to reply to every single person.

Considering they took the time to actually find times they found suspicious from their viewpoint, I wouldn't assume it's just because of a loss. Let the committee deal with it, you wont get banned for something you didn't do. There's yet to be a ban given out from a demo, where the person didn't cheat.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2012, 01:02:41 PM »
Hey, I voice recon during matches while I'm alive, it's the new fad! Why don't people request demo's from me!?!

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2012, 01:09:25 PM »
Hey, I voice recon during matches while I'm alive, it's the new fad! Why don't people request demo's from me!?!
cuz ur too good :D

Blackou7

• PGP
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2012, 03:10:58 PM »
gonass youre an idiot you have no gaming expierience and i just watch this and they didnt do anything wrong in demos so shut the fuc up biyatch

User banned for this post
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 10:48:03 PM by jitspoe »

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2012, 03:59:23 PM »
gonass youre an idiot you have no gaming expierience and i just watch this and they didnt do anything wrong in demos so shut the fuc up biyatch

lmao.  Let me clear something up.  I suspected both Snood and Juiicy of hacking before the tourney.  Fox even requested one of Juiicy's demo's before the tourney.  We aren't the only ones that suspected them of hacking before the tourney.  Let me point something out about their voice recon.  Shep is from australia.  It takes a bit of time for his recon to reach them.  

your attempt at comparing the 2 is a complete fail gonass. demos will never get anyone banned. stop crying like a little girl you lost get over it

I'll stop crying when you admit that you hacked.  

As I mentioned to you on IRC snood.  My intent was not to troll.  I even quit responding to you so that you couldn't say I've been talking excrement on IRC and this is just a troll.

To everyone that says hacking is always so obvious, I've played with hackers before that would intentionally do things to make it look like they weren't hacking.

Blackou7

• PGP
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2012, 04:03:44 PM »
Mumble works the same and the server were in is in chicago so it takes both of us to take time but not really it takes himn like a second to make a recon the same as everyone else....anyway how would you know?