Author Topic: Demo request Snood Shep and Juiicy  (Read 17043 times)

Blackou7

• PGP
Re: Demo request Snood Shep and Juiicy
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2012, 04:06:08 PM »
lmao.  Let me clear something up.  I suspected both Snood and Juiicy of hacking before the tourney.  Fox even requested one of Juiicy's demo's before the tourney.  We aren't the only ones that suspected them of hacking before the tourney.] 

Juiicy doesnt hack/have hacks before or after the tourney in anyway as proven by the demo that you and foxhound requested proving a point i made in Foxhounds request

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2012, 04:06:18 PM »
I've clanned with shep before.  I know from experience.  If juiicy didn't have hacks before the tourney, why was he banned?

Blackou7

• PGP
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2012, 04:07:14 PM »
yeah alright.....cuz when im in the caht it doesnt really take a while....he talks quiet though so i can barely here him

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2012, 04:15:25 PM »
yeah alright.....cuz when im in the caht it doesnt really take a while....he talks quiet though so i can barely here him

Or maybe you're not good enough to realize that it does.

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2012, 04:25:06 PM »
Or maybe you're not good enough to realize that it does.
I remember juiicy telling me on vent once that before he got unbanned Jits did a scan of his computer, dude gonass, if you really think we hack sorry to say but, you are completely stupid and i am not hacking and laughing at the point that you think I hack, quite sad actually. Again many people are laughing and agree with me that you are just pissed off about losing cause you are bad. Even people who are watching the demos WITH HACKS ON can see I'm not hacking, I mean. What more does it take to prove a point? I am going to keep posting any demos that you want, any at all even ones from other tourney matches or even just scrims, idc..It's funny..you are making a complete fool out of yourself and I can't wait until you come to terms to realize I'm not hacking, but I don't think that will ever happen because you are too stubborn and stupid to let up, I have nothing to hide at all. Take my demos, ask for any of them...I really don't care at all cause I know the truth, and that is that I don't hack. at all, and never have. Have fun, and good luck trying to prove your points to people on the forums.

PS~
           I would upload the demos that nub requested even though it was a troll cause I don't care about the embarrising factor at this point because I can see someone just pulled something 10 times as embarressing then my game play. Anyway I cleared my demo folder about 2 months after that stupid troll. But you can have anything that you want.

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2012, 04:36:45 PM »
I remember juiicy telling me on vent once that before he got unbanned Jits did a scan of his computer, dude gonass, if you really think we hack sorry to say but, you are completely stupid and i am not hacking and laughing at the point that you think I hack, quite sad actually. Again many people are laughing and agree with me that you are just pissed off about losing cause you are bad. Even people who are watching the demos WITH HACKS ON can see I'm not hacking, I mean. What more does it take to prove a point? I am going to keep posting any demos that you want, any at all even ones from other tourney matches or even just scrims, idc..It's funny..you are making a complete fool out of yourself and I can't wait until you come to terms to realize I'm not hacking, but I don't think that will ever happen because you are too stubborn and stupid to let up, I have nothing to hide at all. Take my demos, ask for any of them...I really don't care at all cause I know the truth, and that is that I don't hack. at all, and never have. Have fun, and good luck trying to prove your points to people on the forums.

PS~
           I would upload the demos that nub requested even though it was a troll cause I don't care about the embarrising factor at this point because I can see someone just pulled something 10 times as embarressing then my game play. Anyway I cleared my demo folder about 2 months after that stupid troll. But you can have anything that you want.

Deleting demos? trying to hide evidence?

Why are you so upset about this?  Guilty conscience?

I'm pretty sure juiicy got unbanned because jitspoe felt he served his ban.  You can hide folders and files or just rename them so scanning his hard drive really wouldn't prove anything.

Totally making a fool out of my self by trying to rid this game of hackers.  You got me there.  I sure do lose.

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2012, 04:59:34 PM »
Deleting demos? trying to hide evidence?

Why are you so upset about this?  Guilty conscience?

I'm pretty sure juiicy got unbanned because jitspoe felt he served his ban.  You can hide folders and files or just rename them so scanning his hard drive really wouldn't prove anything.

Totally making a fool out of my self by trying to rid this game of hackers.  You got me there.  I sure do lose.
Are you kidding me? deleting evidence? REALLY?! LMFAO, if I wanted to remove evidence I would have deleted those demos nub requested right after he requested them, not t2 months afterwards. Just about everyone clears their demo folders every so often.

Jitspoe could have done a scan on his computer before he even notified juiicy that he was being unbanned, smart one there buddy. Even I figured that one out.

You are not going to rid anyone, because I truly do not think anyone in the game right now with the exception of maybe 4 are hacking..not accusing anyone because I am not like you and as soon as I think someone is hacking I make threads and threads about it, to just come to the conclusion that they never were, just like you will come to, weather you admit it or not, because you are so stubborn.

I don't get how 2 people [committee members at that] tell you that they even watched the whole demos with wall hacks on, and didn't see anything at all..weird moments like that 17:30 part with spawn, but no cheats they said. Are you dumb? Oh yeah it's that stubborn thing I mentioned.

1 more thing to add, even people like shep, who barley even post on forums or talk/care about any of this crap is saying that you are just complaining because you have lost, None of your other teammates have posted anything about me at all. Weird.
===SnooD waits for gonass to tell his teammates to go post something and say that he never did lol===

I don't hack, my teammates and others know it and people who are watching the demos are saying it too. Get over the loss buddy it's just a game, you are acting like such a little girl. [Worse] I was on vent and heard Myers talking to someone about how you guys can't take a loss and that every time that you lose you think people hack...

The funny thing here is that they never request demos when they win. hmmm ^^ interesting, only when they lose. Yet nubs [fake/troll] argument was that people that hack don't always win. I don't know if it is just me, or if that just doesn't seem to line up.

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2012, 05:06:26 PM »
Are you kidding me? deleting evidence? REALLY?! LMFAO, if I wanted to remove evidence I would have deleted those demos nub requested right after he requested them, not t2 months afterwards. Just about everyone clears their demo folders every so often.

Jitspoe could have done a scan on his computer before he even notified juiicy that he was being unbanned, smart one there buddy. Even I figured that one out.

You are not going to rid anyone, because I truly do not think anyone in the game right now with the exception of maybe 4 are hacking..not accusing anyone because I am not like you and as soon as I think someone is hacking I make threads and threads about it, to just come to the conclusion that they never were, just like you will come to, weather you admit it or not, because you are so stubborn.

I don't get how 2 people [committee members at that] tell you that they even watched the whole demos with wall hacks on, and didn't see anything at all..weird moments like that 17:30 part with spawn, but no cheats they said. Are you dumb? Oh yeah it's that stubborn thing I mentioned.

1 more thing to add, even people like shep, who barley even post on forums or talk/care about any of this crap is saying that you are just complaining because you have lost, None of your other teammates have posted anything about me at all. Weird.
===SnooD waits for gonass to tell his teammates to go post something and say that he never did lol===

I don't hack, my teammates and others know it and people who are watching the demos are saying it too. Get over the loss buddy it's just a game, you are acting like such a little girl. [Worse] I was on vent and heard Myers talking to someone about how you guys can't take a loss and that every time that you lose you think people hack...

The funny thing here is that they never request demos when they win. hmmm ^^ interesting, only when they lose. Yet nubs [fake/troll] argument was that people that hack don't always win. I don't know if it is just me, or if that just doesn't seem to line up.

Committee members have been wrong about hackers before.  So has jitspoe.  Jitspoe let Muffy hack for a while before he finally banned him simply because muff said that he didn't hack.  People that watched your demos who have hacked before would know what to look for better than those who didn't.  People that have hacked before that watched the demos said it looks suspicious.  Snood, I haven't requested any of my team mates to post on here.

I know my intentions better than anyone else.  I didn't want to just start a bunch of drama from losing a dp match.  I wanted to watch the demos because it was looking pretty suspicious in my opinion, as were matches before the tournament. 

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2012, 05:10:10 PM »
@Snood:

Yeah... jitspoe just goes around scanning peoples computers........

Requesting somebodies demo doesn't mean they cheat, it means from their (ThC's) viewpoint, it seemed suspicious, so they wanted your demo(s) to see it from your viewpoint. You submitted it, along with your teammates who were also requested. Now let them, and whoever else, view it, and put what they think. You wont change their opinions, and you just look stupid by continually replying to everyone.

Also, somebody isn't "dumb" for having a different opinion on a demo than a committee member. Read your posts etc... and see who is really the dumb one.

Why do you have to keep posting... you gave your demo's... so move on and let them see it. If the committee finds something suspicious - or wants clarifying, they'll message you. Posting here is pointless.

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2012, 05:11:15 PM »
Committee members have been wrong about hackers before.  So has jitspoe.  Jitspoe let Muffy hack for a while before he finally banned him simply because muff said that he didn't hack.  People that watched your demos who have hacked before would know what to look for better than those who didn't.  People that have hacked before that watched the demos said it looks suspicious.  Snood, I haven't requested any of my team mates to post on here.

I know my intentions better than anyone else.  I didn't want to just start a bunch of drama from losing a dp match.  I wanted to watch the demos because it was looking pretty suspicious in my opinion, as were matches before the tournament.  
I just watched that 17:30 thing in my demo and in spawns, and at exactly 17:34 i shoot the wall directly across from high backdoor, and on spawns demo at exactly 17:34 he is in the middle of the map, and actually a little bit closer to our side.

Also Notice in the first round I was high backdoor again, and from there I was lining your catwalk and watching the paint balls hit it, i noticed in spawns demo the first round, that you were close to the same spot he was at 17:34, if I was hacking, why would I not shoot at you through the wall, and just spawn? Please explain.

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2012, 05:12:51 PM »
@Snood:

Yeah... jitspoe just goes around scanning peoples computers........

Requesting somebodies demo doesn't mean they cheat, it means from their (ThC's) viewpoint, it seemed suspicious, so they wanted your demo(s) to see it from your viewpoint. You submitted it, along with your teammates who were also requested. Now let them, and whoever else, view it, and put what they think. You wont change their opinions, and you just look stupid by continually replying to everyone.

Also, somebody isn't "dumb" for having a different opinion on a demo than a committee member. Read your posts etc... and see who is really the dumb one.

Why do you have to keep posting... you gave your demo's... so move on and let them see it. If the committee finds something suspicious - or wants clarifying, they'll message you. Posting here is pointless.
Fine, will do. I was just a little bit offended about being accused for hacking. I think anyone would be, even juiicy on irc keeps complaining to me about how irritating it is, and shep was even like "wtf"?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 05:40:15 PM by SnooD »

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2012, 05:40:01 PM »
I just watched all of juiicy's demo.  Though there were some suspicious spots, such as "16:00 One of our team mates goes into their window.  Juiicy lines right at him.  Their whole team is alive and even if they saw him they couldn't tell him exactly where he was standing in the window that quickly."  However, I feel that I saw more suspicious moments in Snood's demo.  Like I mentioned earlier, I've known hackers that would purposefully try to make it look like they aren't hacking.  I'm just going to leave it up to the committee/jitspoe.  I shouldn't have wasted all that time replying to nonsense or adding nonsense of my own.