Author Topic: Benchwarmers - Training team looking for members  (Read 7580 times)

MyeRs

• Autococker
Benchwarmers - Training team looking for members
« on: May 23, 2012, 06:51:48 PM »
Name: Benchwarmers
Tag: [beNch]
DPLogin: http://dplogin.com/index.php?action=viewclan&clanid=15250
IRC: N/A - might get an IRC later, but it seems like people get matches from pubs now.

REQUIREMENTS:
- Able to use Teamspeak3 (Mic would be nice)
- Able to speak and understand English FLUENTLY
- I have to like you

------------------------------------------------------------

So, I came back to DP semi-active now, and the NA scene is dead. The euro teams were active and cool, but the language difference was difficult. So I wanted to try and help out new players of all skill levels to improve. This is basically because I have more fun playing with new players.

Location doesn't matter - I assume most stuff will be done on EU servers, since euro's are more active.

I'd like to run this with somebody else, since I wont be overly active. If anyone is interested, lemme know.

If you have any suggestions to help me recruit, feel free to post. I'd prefer if people didn't troll this thread and hopefully this actually works out.

nub

• VM-68
Re: Benchwarmers - Training team looking for members
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 07:27:31 PM »
ask tezz he is french speaking mother intercourser

and it takes 2 secs to make an IRC channel you lazy intercourse face

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 08:44:55 PM »
I'll co run it

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 04:37:08 PM »
^ If you're being serious, than please do. I'm not that active, so I'd like some help with this.

I've recruited 3 members so far (all NA's)

Current roster: MyeRz - n3rd - PyRex - ArkaZeen

Hoping to get a few more, post here/msg me/find me in pubs if interested.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2012, 09:30:01 AM »
awwwwhhhh shiitZ that means i cant join 'i have to  like you'

ill tell you some members that you should try to help out and put them in your clan, i had trained them alittle but they went semi-active, i dont know if those players use teamspeak3

players name : zeaza, pw, avalanch3, sassy@gorilla, legend12, punksidle, XN!KEX, cupcakes, zon.

Some of them are in clans :D

blasterx

• PGP
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2012, 11:20:51 AM »
Sooooo
You told me to post on this thread. I'm here :D
Should I apply for the clan?

Sub0123

• Stingray
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2012, 01:53:10 PM »
awwwwhhhh shiitZ that means i cant join 'i have to  like you'

ill tell you some members that you should try to help out and put them in your clan, i had trained them alittle but they went semi-active, i dont know if those players use teamspeak3

players name : zeaza, pw, avalanch3, sassy@gorilla, legend12, punksidle, XN!KEX, cupcakes, zon.

Sassy is mah bro and he doesnt have a mic.

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2012, 02:32:54 PM »
yes blaster

blasterx

• PGP
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2012, 06:31:37 PM »
OK, I just left =]tLe[= and applied for this clan.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2012, 03:20:04 PM »
punksidle is a real good jumper and is quick hes on my jump server alot.

deadfroggy

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2012, 06:35:53 PM »

Zeaza i see all the time pw and avalanch3 are inactive (i think ) sassy  is a complete f*** wit legend12 again sure hes inactive punksidle usually on clipz q2 mod or ic3ys q2 jump rest im sure are inactive

punksidle is a real good jumper and is quick hes on my jump server alot.
but im better :)

HaRmonY

• VM-68
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2012, 04:48:28 AM »
I want to join. I'm not the badest in dp, i played it for 1 1/2 years and then i Made a 1/2 year break and started to play Xbox, But now i want to be semi-active in dp again. After this break i forgot many things. So it would be really nice When you could train me back to my old skill or higher.
Mic and ts3 is avaible, my english is Not hte best But i think it will be okay.

Greetz.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2012, 11:49:42 AM »
you trained someone? actually, you trained something? dont hit us with your g4y jokes, cum on guys.
hahaha what do u think i m? i might troll on forums [ like everyone else] but in game im pretty nice, and yes Ive trained all these players and i have also trained much more then just these, i had a clan called MpR*, id say the most active clan ever since Ive been playing, and that clan was for training purposes too, but some people like to disgrace clans that are meant to help out DP, also created players to join both pubs and match's and it was some players first clan, i think you remember myers....

:]

Morphin

• VM-68
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2012, 02:21:29 PM »
id say the most active clan ever since Ive been playing
impossible

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2012, 02:37:22 PM »
ive never even heard of MpR, but then again ive never heard of you

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2012, 03:01:48 PM »
Accepted Blasterx and Harmony.

Still looking for somebody to co-run this with me.

I'd like to set up times for people to try to get on, instead of having people come on ts3 and expect me to train them whenever we're both on at the same time. Since I would rather play League when I have free time, but I'm still going to train people in DP2. That'll be later, I think I got enough members to start with, and I'll probably take 1 or 2 more later.

Current members: I'm not making anyone get IRC cause it's dead and I'm not trying to revive it, somebody else can do that. MSG me on forums and I'll send you TS3 info - and help anyone who struggles to download it. Then we can see what times is best for everyone to try and have some short little training sessions.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2012, 04:21:47 PM »
awwwwhhhh shiitZ that means i cant join 'i have to  like you'

hahaha what do u think i m? i might troll on forums [ like everyone else] but in game im pretty nice, and yes Ive trained all these players and i have also trained much more then just these, i had a clan called MpR*, id say the most active clan ever since Ive been playing, and that clan was for training purposes too, but some people like to disgrace clans that are meant to help out DP, also created players to join both pubs and match's and it was some players first clan, i think you remember myers....

:]

here are prime examples of you talking like you know what's current with DP yet you're banned.

someone pls just add more IP's to the list under his ban thread obviously the kids evading and we have all been saying it since he got banned and NO ONE DOES ANYTHING

I even saw u in a pub with senix and senix says "are you going to report him?" to which i said "no because no one does anything"

why have a ban list and not try and keep them banned. look at nick123. he played for a solid few months even though he was banned. NOTHING. oh he got new hardware it's cool, let him play again.

kids annoying as intercourse too

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2012, 10:44:57 PM »
i know how dp is right now, but since you dont thing so, why dont you tell me about the american match sence? thnxx baddy

capo

• VM-68
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2012, 05:00:50 AM »
i know how dp is right now, but since you dont thing so, why dont you tell me about the american match sence? thnxx baddy

Shut the fukk up, You annoying ass retard. We know you're a multi. Stop meddling denying it.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2012, 06:43:04 PM »
Shut the fukk up, You annoying ass retard. We know you're a multi. Stop meddling denying it.
cappo is just mad because i can beat him easly in dp :]