Author Topic: 3d printers  (Read 1818 times)

WarWulf

• Autococker
3d printers
« on: June 21, 2012, 09:56:44 AM »
i just bought an Up 3d printer. i wont lie. its slow and intercourses up every once in a while the heating plate doesnt get hot symmetrically  but other then that, having a 3d printer is meddling amazing and soon every house will have one and no one will ever goto the store lol. *buys some stock*

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Re: 3d printers
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 11:24:01 AM »
what kind of stuff do you produce?

WarWulf

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 11:23:23 PM »
what kind of stuff do you produce?

costume design stuff and water pipes :P gonna have my own bong company soon :P just need to obtain a little bit of stable financing first which shouldnt be to hard.
its not a very big printer and soon ill ahve a bigger one and more machines hopefully a cnc 3 or 5 axis milling table.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 01:47:02 PM »
costume design stuff and water pipes :P gonna have my own bong company soon :P just need to obtain a little bit of stable financing first which shouldnt be to hard.
its not a very big printer and soon ill ahve a bigger one and more machines hopefully a cnc 3 or 5 axis milling table.
call it UniBongeR

deadfroggy

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2012, 06:39:38 PM »
mind = blown good luck=)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2012, 09:30:12 AM »
I saw a bunch of these at the maker fair I went to a couple weeks ago.  They're improving and the price has come down a lot, but they still aren't quite the resolution I'd like.  I want to print little figurines for games and such, and these just wouldn't cut it... yet.

For your next purchase, I'd suggest a better camera and some software that can scale images. ;)