Author Topic: cP 3v3 Team Based Tournament  (Read 30364 times)

Foxhound

• Autococker
Re: cP 3v3 Team Based Tournament
« Reply #80 on: November 21, 2012, 11:12:21 AM »
booooring. was supposed to be a fun match. I only camp if its competitive. We just wanted to play a fun match. Plus spawn had his kid on his lap the whole game.

Peppah carried... not you.

Haha, no actually you wont. It really doesnt matter, Dr3AM and CC in finals if they dont get matched up early. We where the only other competitor in the tourney..
were*  And yeah, we beat you by a lot so idk how you could say that blatant lie.

And shep, it was our first day back too. I had just reinstalled that day, still raped. Nice hair though. And since then instabad has played us 2 more times, lost each. Your record wont show it because you lack the modesty that is needed to keep a fair record.

My vote for winning is the euros, but definitely not sanc or ballers; since they wont be playing.

RoBiNandL!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #81 on: November 21, 2012, 12:18:02 PM »

Peppah carried... not you. were*  And yeah, we beat you by a lot so idk how you could say that blatant lie.

When did i say i carried?

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #82 on: November 21, 2012, 12:40:12 PM »

Just saying you didn't do anything for you "competitive" team.

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #83 on: November 21, 2012, 01:03:18 PM »
booooring. was supposed to be a fun match. I only camp if its competitive. We just wanted to play a fun match. Plus spawn had his kid on his lap the whole game.

For a funmatch, you sure were taking it pretty serious.  You were complaining about your team mates, and then complaining about us camping while we were ahead or down in numbers.  /me waits for "THAT WAS SARCASM, COULDN'T YOU TELL" lies.

RoBiNandL!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #84 on: November 21, 2012, 04:52:32 PM »
All I said "its was boring when you camp"

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #85 on: November 21, 2012, 04:59:46 PM »
Maybe you guys aren't smart, semifinals will be: [CC] , [GT], DR34M TeaM, and [cP] will just quit. Predictions.....

[GT]T0}{iiC will be In the tourney, please sign us up thnxxx

RoBiNandL!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #86 on: November 21, 2012, 05:13:56 PM »
Plus couldn't you just have it 2 more teams? it wouldn't be that difficult.

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #87 on: November 21, 2012, 10:42:27 PM »
All I said "its was boring when you camp"
Do I have to break the demo out?  You said a lot more than that.

RoBiNandL!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #88 on: November 21, 2012, 10:53:00 PM »
Don't care.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #89 on: November 22, 2012, 01:48:37 AM »
Looks like the real battle is between ThC and L!nk. WHO WILL WIN.

Peppah

• PGP
« Reply #90 on: November 22, 2012, 02:26:41 AM »
I rlly still dont understand why we were kiked out becuase we actually sign up with 4 members

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #91 on: November 22, 2012, 04:17:31 AM »
Just add a few more teams? OR put sanc back in the tourney because they signed up with 3 legit players before most people.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #92 on: November 22, 2012, 07:13:48 AM »
It's a 100$ tournament, in a very small community attempting to help the game. Why not let every "legit" team that signs up play.

With 10 teams, you can either randomize who gets a by, or do what most "bigger community - professional tournaments" do, and give out by's to the "favored" (higher ranked) teams to make the brackets work. This could be done by a vote in another thread, I mean sure most teams will vote themselves anyways, but in the end a 1 game by means very little in double elim.

If you're dead set on 8 teams, and no other team drops out by the time of the tournament, DR34M may drop to allow SanC in. We'd rather see a team that actively plays get to participate than a team that is only going to play the odd time.

Goodluck with this doe.

RoBiNandL!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #93 on: November 22, 2012, 11:04:50 AM »
It's a 100$ tournament, in a very small community attempting to help the game. Why not let every "legit" team that signs up play.

With 10 teams, you can either randomize who gets a by, or do what most "bigger community - professional tournaments" do, and give out by's to the "favored" (higher ranked) teams to make the brackets work. This could be done by a vote in another thread, I mean sure most teams will vote themselves anyways, but in the end a 1 game by means very little in double elim.

If you're dead set on 8 teams, and no other team drops out by the time of the tournament, DR34M may drop to allow SanC in. We'd rather see a team that actively plays get to participate than a team that is only going to play the odd time.

Goodluck with this doe.

I'm glad to see someone has a brain in this community. Seems to me the rest are too selfish or their ego takes over.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #94 on: November 22, 2012, 11:24:37 AM »
Nope, don't allow it. they missed the deadline.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #95 on: November 22, 2012, 11:35:32 AM »
I understand youre trying to get a reaction Foxhound by trolling, but based off this thread alone - SanC shouldn't be the one booted. They posted their roster, just like everyone else did... TRION posted K4S after SanC was already in. So unless it was something via IRC, there's no reason for them to get removed.

I don't understand it mainly because of a conversation I had with Clipz on IRC about a week ago, where he was planning on removing another team due to not expecting them to show. But anyways, his money, his tournament, his rules. I'm just tossin in my opinion. They signed up on time, and as 1 of the first 8 teams, they should be in. Besides, everyone who signed up BEFORE the deadline should get in - shouldnt have a limit of 8 (and maybe let some teams who signed up after if it makes the brackets better) - since the goal is to help the game. Just like you should let ballers in, it's a 100$ tournament, let the more 'competitive' teams participate - and fill the remaining spots with 'less competitive' teams so they can learn or w/e.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #96 on: November 22, 2012, 12:33:49 PM »
Nope, don't allow it. they missed the deadline.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #97 on: November 22, 2012, 12:58:10 PM »
It's a 100$ tournament, in a very small community attempting to help the game.
A small community full of whiny, crying kids... Get over yourselves people and let them handle this tournament. I wasted my time reading 3 pages of crap not related to this tournament.

P.S. I just used your quote Myers, it wasn't towards you :P

Spawn

• PGP
« Reply #98 on: November 22, 2012, 03:55:23 PM »
well wtf... we did have a full team clipz. why do you have to kick us and add a bunch of newbs to play? uscaredbro. and we still have a team that wants to play. Me Link Peppah and overused ukok

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #99 on: November 24, 2012, 06:33:25 AM »
I'm going to remove trions team for sanc. But when I ask for a legitimate roster next time ANSWER ME.