Author Topic: cP 3v3 Team Based Tournament  (Read 30366 times)

ic3y

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Re: cP 3v3 Team Based Tournament
« Reply #140 on: November 28, 2012, 03:30:50 AM »
Im debating on letting the euro teams play on an euro server 1st round. Anyone have objections?
Yep! I want to play on cP servers :D

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #141 on: December 03, 2012, 09:01:43 PM »
Clipz told me this morning that the date was moved yet again. Just thought I'd update since he hasn't.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #142 on: December 03, 2012, 10:29:45 PM »
Tournament is going to be moved to a later date. I'm sorry my boss went on vacation I couldn't get saturday off. I'm thinking a sunday at some point will be better.

rockitude

• Committee Member
  • 68 Carbine
« Reply #143 on: December 04, 2012, 10:50:55 AM »
LivingTargets won't participate. Nye decided not to play.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #144 on: December 05, 2012, 10:03:28 PM »
So, is this not happening now? Shk told me you said you weren't going to run it anymore. Was kinda expected, but hopefully you end up doing it.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #145 on: December 05, 2012, 10:22:06 PM »
On November 11th, Dystro predicted the future:
(20:11) <@dystro> thats the 3rd time they've tried to make a tourney
(20:11) <@dystro> doubt it'll follow through

shep

• VM-68
« Reply #146 on: December 05, 2012, 10:41:14 PM »
was never going to happen, nice try though clipz was a cute effort

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #147 on: December 05, 2012, 11:20:52 PM »
It woulda been fine sept Clipz has been called into work unexpectedy. What I'm surprised about is how myers didnt try to take over the tournament.

Edit: I apologize to everyone. It's apparently ThC's fault
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 01:57:52 AM by Foxhound »

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #148 on: December 06, 2012, 11:08:24 AM »
It woulda been fine sept Clipz has been called into work unexpectedy. What I'm surprised about is how myers didnt try to take over the tournament.

Edit: I apologize to everyone. It's apparently ThC's fault

Why would I try to take over a tournament for a game I don't play? What I'm surprised about is how you're still so obsessed with me. It was flattering, but it's bordering on creepy now. Can you not make a post without thinking of me?

He said he cannot get saturdays off work, so Sundays are the only days he can do it. And he thinks most teams wont show because of football. I pointed out it's probably only ThC and his team that would miss it for football, but he said he wouldn't. So, I don't get how that's saying it's ThC's fault, there's just not enough teams in the game to replace. So he cannot run a tournament most likely till 2013. He told Shk to run one for him, but I doubt he will.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #149 on: December 06, 2012, 01:30:14 PM »
Clipz wouldn't have scheduled it for a Saturday if he knew he couldn't. He worked this Saturday because his boss is out of town. It's unfortunate. And if i recall myers, you took over unrateds tournament after stating you weren't even going to play in it. I can check the forums to concur, but I wont untill you try to deny it.

But nvm you dont care about this game anymore, enough to talk to nub and say it's ThC's fault the tournament wont be played. He had to kick out two teams, he could easily replace them with us if he felt we weren't going to show.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #150 on: December 06, 2012, 01:57:38 PM »
^ Some euros dropped, though. And I thought he only removed Ballers? CC said they couldn't play, so they didn't get dropped. Clipz also said he doesn't want to let Ballers participate. So without ThC and the euros that dropped, he wouldn't be able to have a tournament. Plus, when you're putting out 100$ in a tournament, he wants the better teams playing. It would have been different if one of the free-win teams dropped. I didn't message nub saying that, he interpreted it as that. I've actually talked to nub almost every time I've gotten on IRC recently. It wasn't just a random rage msg.

But I know he tried to make it work, it just didn't pan out. That's why he told Shk to try to run one, since he can't for until 2013 at the earliest. And Shk wants to run one, so he might end up taking over if teams can commit.

And as for tournaments I've "taken over" - I don't intend to. I don't want credit for running a tournament. It's just I do enjoy this game, so if I can do something to help I will. And as much as you hate me, I "did" have a large influence on people in this game, so I did manage to help organize their teams to play. So my "taking over" usually turned out good for the tournament.

I don't know why you've always had a problem with me, it's like you see a post by me and feel the need to try and counter-post it. It's a game with like 30 people, can you not get over whatever I did to make you hold a grudge?

RoBiNandL!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #151 on: December 06, 2012, 02:59:21 PM »
Foxhound still trying to get attention? How cute.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #152 on: December 06, 2012, 03:57:03 PM »
i still don't get why you think we weren't going to play. We were talking about playing that whole week. But you would know.

I like to counter arrogance and know-it-alls. Wont get over my "grudge" till your pompous attitude changes... the same goes with all of the guys you associate with. Chem admitted earlier that he needs to change and he has. Haven't seen me say anything about chemical have you? even asked him to play diablo with me.

RoBiNandL!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #153 on: December 06, 2012, 05:03:05 PM »
Chemical was the only one who raged at people. Myers n shk never did. I have never felt a "pompous" attitude from them. They played the game, and well. They deserved it.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #154 on: December 06, 2012, 05:05:12 PM »
never said rage.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #155 on: December 06, 2012, 05:07:07 PM »
I think you weren't going to play because Clipz said you weren't going to play. Seems pretty simple. (This is in reference to Sunday tournament, not Saturday) - Which is why Clipz didn't want to run it on a Sunday. He thought people wouldn't show, but had only talked to you guys.

Since I've "come back" to the community, I haven't even talked to you. You held a grudge from when I was playing actively, and always wanting to win. Sure, I was arrogant, I was the best in the game. It happens. But you've just held some grudge since I came back. It really doesn't bother me, but it derails every forum thread. And yes, it's you starting it and then I continue it. Rage at me all day if I talk on IRC, or if I instigate, but there's no reason to just go: OH MYERS POSTED, MUST COUNTER POST HIM! - If new people come on our forums, they only ever see rage or failed trolling. Like honestly, what are you achieving....

Oh well...

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #156 on: December 06, 2012, 05:20:11 PM »
Well for clipz to say that and not ask is his first problem. Assumption is the key word that is missing. You Pming nub (I read the pm and i concur with nub) blaming ThC for not playing. Again you assume this.

As for the "grudge", be humble.  I have my view of you for a reason, i know I'm not the only one.

As for derailing threads, You're the one who basically excrement on clipz saying you knew it wouldnt work. I dislike you so i felt the need to call you out for being a pansy. You put it in a nice way, but you basically excrement on him. It was an unfortunate event that stalled this tournament, something clipz couldn't have foreseen.

Probably the thing i hate most about you, is you're not a leader figure, but you yearn for it so badly. You're not a straight up j4ck4ss like shep or snood. (I can tolerate excrement talking and jack asses, its fun) but you just want a spot on a pedestal and you're always so political about everything. Really grinds my gears. I would rather you just straight excrement talked. I'd probably respect you more.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #157 on: December 06, 2012, 05:36:31 PM »
You may not be the only person in this community who has some kinda grudge on me, but you seem to be the only one obsessed with my every action. Everyone actually grew up, and nobody goes outta their way to attempt to "troll?" me? I don't even know if you're trolling or not when you post. You're just pretty childish.

You try to keep up a persona on DP2, I get it. You were friends with all of us on League when we started, but if we connected to IRC it was that grudge back. It makes no sense. Your grudges are in reference to the game, I acted the same on both games.

And I posted about the tournament, saying it wasn't happening, other people replied saying it was expected (as Dystro put, 3rd time they've tried with no success), so yeah, it was expected. I truly didn't expect someone to drop 100$ for a game that struggles to get an 8 person tournament. Yet, you choose to attempt to flame me, because of your odd obsession with me.

It's okay though, because I'm not "changing" my attitude. YOLO BRO. WOULDNT CHANGE FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIP.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #158 on: December 06, 2012, 05:38:14 PM »
It's cool, you have your followers and you're happy.

I was friends with you on league because it was fun to play, then it got all serious again, and you started acting how you always act. We both know i don't like the way you act, so i stopped playing with you.

And none of this is troll. I'm being honest.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #159 on: December 06, 2012, 05:42:28 PM »
Foxhound still trying to get attention? How cute.

Are you still talking? When not spoken to? Now that's the cutest!