Author Topic: nerd  (Read 2213 times)

mankiller

• PGP
nerd
« on: August 03, 2012, 04:55:48 PM »
excrement admin on Superman's servers.  pretty much does nothing but use his power to kill whoever he wants, and win.  Intentionally killed me for no reason at all whatsoever in a jump server. 

CheMiCal

• Autococker
Re: nerd
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 06:23:25 PM »
superman please ban him from your servers. did it to me to.

deadfroggy

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 09:02:17 PM »
haha no nerd does it because of newbies blocking and s.h.i.t.......

subir11

• Stingray
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2012, 10:44:31 AM »
WOOOOOOOOOO ManKiller I kill u cz u block SOO MUCH. And Chemical WTF i never seen u jump on his server u freakin liar

mankiller

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2012, 10:49:44 AM »
sub, i never block.  I'm in his jump servers every day.  Also, I really don't care how many people you have saying nerd is a good admin, because he's not, he's a power hungry moron who's going to do and say anything he can against me to make me look like the bad guy.  I don't care.  I'm sick of blockers and excrement admins that kill people for fun.  You say he kills blockers, and he does, but he also kills anyone he wants to.  you say I don't jump sub, then please explain how he killed me in level 2 of a jump map yesterday intentionally with no meddling reason when i was climbing a ladder.  Yes, clearly, I must have been blocking that ladder considering i had been on it for less than a second.

subir11

• Stingray
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2012, 11:09:33 AM »
LOL dude i saw u today in the jumps, wat where u doing? nading people so they cant jump. Wat do u thnk i was supposed  to do?i kill people that block alot. I killed u yesterday in level 2 because u didnt let other go on ladder........ And im asking people if im a good admin. 3/4 Say yes. the rest are blocker and nonames that cant talk. I NEVER kill people 'for fun'. Idk about u, ask any other person in the jumps and they will say i am a good admin.

And as KnacK said:
You can post about server admin abuse IF YOU HAVE RECORDED PROOF!

There will be no personall attacks agains server admins, that would be just like flaming any other member of our community.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 11:37:38 AM by subir11 »

sha007

• PGP
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2012, 11:44:32 AM »
i agree with n3rd, if you want to report admin abuse bring photo or video footage that proves it. IMO, n3rd is a good admin who's just doing his job.

SuperMAn

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2012, 03:32:23 PM »
All admin abuse on my servers should be brought to me privately.  
Contact me on IRC:  www.SupermansPub.com/chat.html
Or by email:     SupermansPub@Live.ca
I will talk to n3rd.

No need for this thread

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2012, 05:46:24 PM »
i agree with n3rd, if you want to report admin abuse bring photo or video footage that proves it. IMO, n3rd is a good admin who's just doing his job.

Superman can check logs.  Doesn't have to have demo of it.