Author Topic: Global Banned  (Read 7976 times)

killerjoe8pie

• PGP
Global Banned
« on: November 16, 2012, 10:10:45 PM »
Ok, something is wrong. I have played this game alot lately, and it has started to pop up that I have been Globally Banned. Yet, when I go to site, and click Banned, click here to find out why. It says I'm not banned. Would someone please help me

Foxhound

• Autococker
Re: Global Banned
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 07:21:12 AM »
you have a sibling that was banned or someone using the same IP that was banned which means you also are banned. But i wouldnt know specifics, you have to wait for jitspoe to respond.

deadfroggy

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2012, 08:45:46 AM »
no because jitspoe bans the computer ip suposebly unless "the sibling" used his computer.

killerjoe8pie

• PGP
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 10:30:00 AM »
Well, my brother was Crazyj1127. And he had his own computer. But oddly enough. He was connected to wifi, and I was connected straight to router. So our IPs were different. Is there no way I can get unbanned.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2012, 10:46:30 AM »
Perhaps there's a ban on your IP range. Best thing to do is to send Jitspoe a PM so he can check what the problem is.

killerjoe8pie

• PGP
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2012, 02:28:00 PM »
Well, I know that he got banned. And he is an idiot. He doesn't live here anymore, he decided to leave and live with his aunt and uncle. So, If jitspoe would be kind enough to unban my current ip address, I would be happy.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2012, 03:21:21 PM »
Please also send Jitspoe a PM, I doubt he'll read this and/or take any action based on your posts here.
Explain the situation and hope for the best. Don't forget to bring a little patience.

Legendz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2012, 03:24:25 PM »
Well, I know that he got banned. And he is an idiot. He doesn't live here anymore, he decided to leave and live with his aunt and uncle.

This is what happens when you use hacks in dp. Your entire family hates you. True story.

/sarcasm

killerjoe8pie

• PGP
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2012, 03:49:19 PM »
This is what happens when you use hacks in dp. Your entire family hates you. True story.

/sarcasm
Saracasm really. Well, he has hacked in every game he has played. Cs 1.6 Css Cs:GO TF2, and sad thing is, he did it on MY account. I beat the excrement out of him for that, and we haven't talked since

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2012, 05:43:05 PM »
Saracasm really. Well, he has hacked in every game he has played. Cs 1.6 Css Cs:GO TF2, and sad thing is, he did it on MY account. I beat the excrement out of him for that, and we haven't talked since

i believed you untill that last post. "havent talked since"

deadfroggy

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2012, 06:03:41 PM »
i believed you untill that last post. "havent talked since"
I never believed him. -.-

Ps: if it is true you'll have to wait awhile because on another post he said hes gone out of town for a few weeks.

killerjoe8pie

• PGP
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2012, 07:28:43 PM »
I never believed him. -.-

Why did you never believe me. Did I leave that bad of an impression.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2012, 11:34:31 PM »
Jitspoe probably won't remove the ip ban but even if he does, any computer your 'bro' has played on will still be hardware banned.

Also, it sounds like you are not caught under an ip-range ban, as you clicked the 'Why am I banned?' button and it said you weren't. So I believe it's a hardware ban which I doubt Jitspoe will remove.

killerjoe8pie

• PGP
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2012, 08:01:22 AM »
So I believe it's a hardware ban which I doubt Jitspoe will remove.

Aww, why wont he remove a Hardware ban. Besides, how is it possible to ban by Hardware.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2012, 02:17:36 PM »
Br0, TALK TO ME!, WHY U TRYING TO GET UR SELFF UNBANN3D?

deadfroggy

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2012, 02:47:17 PM »
Br0, TALK TO ME!, WHY U TRYING TO GET UR SELFF UNBANN3D?
nm bro you

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2012, 02:57:23 PM »
Aww, why wont he remove a Hardware ban. Besides, how is it possible to ban by Hardware.

The most obvious reason that he won't is that you could easily be your 'brother' trying to get unbanned. And if your computer is hardware banned, it means your 'brother' probably still has access to it, meaning he could play again.
I'm not sure on specifics but each piece of your hardware has a unique hardware hash/ID, making it possible to ban just the one computer.
Hope this helps.

killerjoe8pie

• PGP
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2012, 07:55:10 PM »
Well, no my brother doesn't have access to it. Like I said. He Moved. So, this computer is OFFICIALLY Mine. I don't think he will be back anytime soon, cause of Family Issues

deadfroggy

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2012, 02:31:09 AM »
well
1.Get a new computer
or
2. Play a different game.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2012, 02:56:28 AM »
well
1.Get a new computer
or
2. Play a different game.

OR wait for Jitspoe to post.

OR wait for the ban to be over.

Edit: Just checked the ban list, if you could get your brother/you to PM/Email Jitspoe information about the hack your 'bro' used and admit to it, Jitspoe will probably remove the ban. The ban is only so high because he hasn't had time to review it and because your bro didn't send in information/admit. Ban should only be 32-64 days which he has served.