Author Topic: Feature Request: Preventing Clan hopping.  (Read 4786 times)

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Feature Request: Preventing Clan hopping.
« on: January 08, 2013, 03:04:57 PM »
The topic title explains a lot.

If the new Leader board Rick is doing wants to be a success people need to stop changing clans like they're changing cloths. I think that if you join a clan you should have to be in the clan for a MINIMUM of 90 days. The only way you could get out of this is to be KICKED by a LEADER. If you do get kicked your still penalized and cant join a clan for 10 days. (this would prevent people on blowing matches to purposely get kicked) This could make people think twice before joining a clan or creating one. I've never understood the reason to make new clans. The main reasons I see are losing records, or people are babies and put their ego over the team. (coughmyerscough)

I honestly think it could help the game as well. With people knowing what clans people are in and what channel on irc to locate them in.

Moral of this post is grow up and quit being kids who need the spotlight and enjoy the game.

I know this isn't the right post for this but id like to also take this time to tell you all to quit crying about what jitspoe does to this game, if you think you can do it better then try it yourself.

Cheers
- Clipz
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 08:30:48 PM by Clipz »

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
Re: Feature Request: Preventing Clan hopping.
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 03:35:31 PM »
Don't worry about the leaderboard, needs to have less Human Interaction if it's going to be a success (Auto updating stats etc). Anyway, ideas like this have been discussed in the past...

(Past Discussion)

I personally think it should be 1 or 2 times every 3 - 4 months.

By the way, If I were you, I'd remove that excrement about Myers. You're complaining about him being a baby with a big ego, it may be true, but it just makes you look like every other kid in this game complaining. It will also make your post seem more like a discussion, rather then 'omg, maierz left my clan we now need rules cos it hurt'.

Anyway, just my opinion! Take it however you want.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 04:07:06 PM »
I don't complain much but they just remind me why we need something like this implemented.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2013, 04:22:37 PM »
Thanks for editing out the bit about Myers, makes it seem less like a personal vendetta.

Why do we actually need this implemented? Just asking.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2013, 04:33:17 PM »
It's just annoying why do people need to change clans every time they lose a match? I hear it a lot "This clan was the best ever" I don't understand how the "best" clans last two weeks. Any player who isn't from this new era doesn't like clan hopping. None of us had the need to do it, I just don't get why its done so often nowadays.

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2013, 04:33:56 PM »
@clipz- do you even lift bro?

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2013, 04:35:55 PM »
Don't be mad just because your team was only the best because I was in.... Now Ij and #Cuso are the best.

Also, you're only posting this because I left your team. I asked you before I left, you didn't care. If you said no, I wouldn't have. I wanted to play with Rick and co because it's just more fun. Get over it. It had nothing to do with you not being able to win against anyone without me playing, it had to do with finding teammates I had fun playing with.

This idea has ZERO impact on helping the game. There's nobody in the matching scene, teams die by inactivity, if people can't join a new team then you lose more active players. If this game was competitive, people would put stuff into their clan and care about being in it. People don't even tag up anymore, no1 gives a phuck. I moved to a team where I enjoy playing. People just don't care anymore.

IF YOU WERE TO IMPLEMENT THIS: You would need to also implement a trial period in teams. If you join a team of people you're not used to playing with, you may realize it's not fun at all playing with them and want to find a better team.

@Clipz, its done cause nobody cares. It's not because of losing a match. You're just alil butthurt dawg. You're just upset that you can't trash talk dynode about being the best when I'm not there to carry anymore. I moved to a team to troll on cusoman maps only, and play with unrated who can hardly strafe, it has nothing to do with winning/losing.

LETS IMPLEMENT THIS CAUSE ITS ANNOYING! BEST WAY TO HELP THE GAME. YUMADDOE?

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2013, 04:39:40 PM »
Myers how about i tell jitspoe about how you admitted you dont have a brother to me on team speak 3.

Oops.. too late.

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2013, 04:42:25 PM »
ohhh big boy clipz putting his big boy pants on. removing you from the digital paintball community would drastically improve the game. all i ever see is you complaining and whining all the time.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2013, 04:43:10 PM »
Myers how about i tell jitspoe about how you admitted you dont have a brother to me on team speak 3.

Oops.. too late.

You're that mad that you're going to lie to try to get me banned? LOL. darn, you're butt hurt. Well, everyone can see this thread is purely a ragethread at Clipz not actually caring about this, but just merely is upset that I left his clan. But yeah "I dont have brothers? It's imaginary!!!!!!!" lmao

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2013, 04:44:49 PM »

Oops.. too late.

Bringing out the big gunzzzzzz.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2013, 04:47:10 PM »
OH excrement my mistake!!! it wasnt on team speak 3 it was on irc!!!
[15:13] <MyeRs> i still live at home, so i shouldnt be getting spoiled
[15:13] <[cP]MerryXmas> only child?>
[15:13] <MyeRs> like, its dope cause i dont gotta waste money, so i love it, but i hate when i see friends i lie bout what i get lol
[15:13] <MyeRs> nope, older sister
[15:13] <MyeRs> im youngest tho
[15:13] <MyeRs> OH intercourse YOURE ON THE COMMITTEE

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2013, 04:50:34 PM »
[17:18] <[cP]Clipz> Yeah, I can get homing unbanned
[17:19] <MyeRs> good
[17:19] <MyeRs> get as many people back
[17:19] <MyeRs> can't believe you have jits wrapped around your cawk
[17:21] <[cP]Clipz> no problem

Chalk

• VM-68
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2013, 04:53:25 PM »
Yes, lets prevent people from leaving clans they no longer enjoy being in, so that they quit the game instead. YAYYYYY

Personally, I've started to make everyone who wants to join toxin sign a life binding contract in blood.

Whaley

• VM-68
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2013, 04:55:52 PM »
Clipz, sir.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2013, 04:56:35 PM »
@Clipz, seeing as you just edited in 2 more lines of conversation, I don't see how this can be real haha.
Plus, why abuse your admin to #paintball?

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2013, 05:26:41 PM »
Since this thread is only about me, and not what it's meant to be, I feel the need to respond again:

1) If these logs were true and whatnot, that means Clipz would have had these logs BEFORE I left his team (probably right around christmas) - So that's 2 weeks ago. And he is just posting them now. Must be a loyal committee member if he's trying to "expose?" someone AFTER they left his team. Jitspoe, you put your trust into the right people. Would those "impossibly faked" logs be posted IF I didn't leave cP? (FYI, read #paintball logs - he says he never liked me, so he had 0 reason to "hide" these clearly true logs for so long).

2) I exposed everything when I had a 1024 day ban, and I was not told that would ever get lowered. So, that's all there is needed to say. Jitspoe and the rest of the committee have everything. I do not have multiple accounts.

3) Read the logs too, "Only child? Nope older sister- im the youngest tho" -- Why would I say I have an older sister... then I'm the youngest? waddafux. If I have an older sister, and I'm the youngest... in the same sentence? Seems a bit odd.

4) As shown by Rick's logs, Clipz clearly has a excrementload of pull with Jitspoe. So Clipz's word alone is clearly more important than anything ever done in the past. I'll be reppin Cuso maps for the rest of my career, if Clipz can persuade jitspoe to do his every desire, than you can find me on League of Legends. Swaag.

5) WeOnlyPlayCuso maps the best up and coming team. Watch us climb the leaderboards.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2013, 05:32:51 PM »
Heres the lines i removed.

[21:57] <[cP]Clipz> when they playing
[21:57] <MyeRs> idk
[21:59] <MyeRs> but

Chalk

• VM-68
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2013, 05:35:41 PM »
fake logs are too easy to make. nothing is valid unless you have his voice recorded lol

real

http://i47.tinypic.com/2wq9ao5.png

fake

http://i46.tinypic.com/2iied60.png

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2013, 05:36:22 PM »
Heres the lines i removed.

[21:57] <[cP]Clipz> when they playing
[21:57] <MyeRs> idk
[21:59] <MyeRs> but

@Clipz, seeing as you just edited in 2 more lines of conversation, I don't see how this can be real haha.