Author Topic: The DP Legends are back.  (Read 11294 times)

subir11

• Stingray
Re: The DP Legends are back.
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2013, 06:47:14 PM »
why u cigarettes so fckin proud to be the best AT A GAME, like go do somethng rather than being gud at video games, u played for like 15 years, wat if u spent that time studyin, udd prolly get a way better job. like you guys r in ur 20s, get a life. i bet u dont have money to pay ur apparment rent. and if u insult me, shows how much maturity u fckin kittys have, if insultin a kid makes u feel better, gud4u, will that jelp u in REAL LIFE?no. i bet u guys dont even know wat REAL LIFE is.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 09:22:16 AM by subir11 »

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2013, 07:10:17 PM »
why u cigarettes so fckin proud to be the best AT A GAME, like go do somethng rather than being gud at video games, u played for like 15 years, wat if u spent that time studyin, udd prolly get a way better job. like you guys r in ur 20s, get a life. i bet u dont have money to pay ur apparment rent. and if u insult me, shows how much maturity u fckin kittys have, if insultin a kid makes u feel better, gud4u, will that jelp u in REAL LIFE?no. i bet u guys dont even know wat REAL LIFE is.

Hi Friend.

I sincerely apologize that you feel this way. 20's? Try 40's. We've dedicated the last 15 years to be the best Digital Paint: Paintball 2.0 players, and we have achieved our goal. It is the best feeling in the world. I wouldn't give it up for anything. We're on cloud 9. You should feel blessed to be in our presence, and I'm probably  making your dream come true by just responding to you. It's hard to respond to all the fans, but we do our best to give back. This is more than a game to us, it's a lifestyle. Girls dig professional Digital Paint: Paintball 2.0 players.

Training for 10$ a session, msg if you're interested Subir11, and you may very well have a chance to be one of the DP Legends. It will require years of training, but trust me it is worth it!!

#yousuck #whoareyou #luckieiscute #drinkbleach #nicegrammar #letsnottalkaboutstudying #whatsreallife?

subir11

• Stingray
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2013, 09:26:21 AM »
im n3rd, and dude, i luv how u so cocky, get somewhr in life. then talk, u prolly failed everyclass and droped out of school. and u wouldnt even know wat a gurl is rofl. u spend 24/7 on dp. gurls wouldnt come close to u, u fckin kittys thnk that ur the best, which makes me laugh cz this is A GAME. and if u didnt respond it would show how much of a kitty u r. and if ur goal was to be best at dp.thats fcked up buddy.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2013, 10:47:31 AM »
im n3rd, and dude, i luv how u so cocky, get somewhr in life. then talk, u prolly failed everyclass and droped out of school. and u wouldnt even know wat a gurl is rofl. u spend 24/7 on dp. gurls wouldnt come close to u, u fckin kittys thnk that ur the best, which makes me laugh cz this is A GAME. and if u didnt respond it would show how much of a kitty u r. and if ur goal was to be best at dp.thats fcked up buddy.

Hi friend.

We are not cocky, we are confident. We have proven time and time again to be superior in every aspect of Digital Paint: Paintball 2.0, as we are legends. Nobody measures up. I am utterly confused as to why school gets mentioned, when I have to reread everything you write due to your pathetic grammar. Are you sure it's us whos failing out? I'm actually a university student, you?

Also, trolling aside. You paid me 10$ to train you in DP. So I mean, you kinda look silly cause you actually paid someone to help you in a GAME as you say. So what was your goal? Pay someone money so you could play a game for fun? Makes sense. You look silly and should probably just stop posting. You're clearly upset and I think you should get off your computer and take a walk.

subir11

• Stingray
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2013, 12:42:10 PM »
you asked for money, i gave u, i have alots of money i can do anythng i want lol. and i paid u cz u were out of money. I WONDER WHY?!!?!?and i get a 94% average so dont talk. and this is a game so i can type how ever i want kitty. i dont need a walk i play AAA soccer bud. i accuatly accomplished somethng in real life.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2013, 12:57:40 PM »
you asked for money, i gave u, i have alots of money i can do anythng i want lol. and i paid u cz u were out of money. I WONDER WHY?!!?!?and i get a 94% average so dont talk. and this is a game so i can type how ever i want kitty. i dont need a walk i play AAA soccer bud. i accuatly accomplished somethng in real life.

Hi friend.

You begged me daily to be trained, so I said for 10$, and you paid me. That's pretty sad. You paid someone to train you in a video game. LOL. You sure you have a 94% average? Must not be taking English courses. Although, elementary school is pretty easy. I remember being 8 years old. Anyways, this gave me a lot of enjoyment reading how mad you are right now. You've got a lot of built up anger, I suggest visiting a therapist.

subir11

• Stingray
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2013, 04:00:22 PM »
hahahhah i aint angry bud. and one more thng u begged me that money rofl. i dont thnk u remember that night when u started beggin for it and kept askin and u said if i didnt u would start hatin on me and excrement lol. and in exchange i asked if u wanted to train me. and im grade 9 bud. how u get in grade 9? 56% niceeee. and one more thng 10$ may be ALLOOTTT for u, but i got 10$ bills lying around my house anywhr.

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2013, 04:02:55 PM »
hahahhah i aint angry bud. and one more thng u begged me that money rofl. i dont thnk u remember that night when u started beggin for it and kept askin and u said if i didnt u would start hatin on me and excrement lol. and in exchange i asked if u wanted to train me. and im grade 9 bud. how u get in grade 9? 56% niceeee. and one more thng 10$ may be ALLOOTTT for u, but i got 10$ bills lying around my house anywhr.

Is this kid one of those Brazilian idiots?

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2013, 05:40:24 PM »
Watch out Myers, a grade niner is after ya. Oh excrement, he got 10 dolla bills laying around the house, he must be rich.

subir11

• Stingray
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2013, 07:58:38 PM »
skitzo, just shut up. lol ill own u anyday, im from canada dumb shet. and rick im just sayin that myers is way to cocky, like he accuatly hasnt accomplished shett in life, exept tryin to argue wit a kid.

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2013, 08:15:08 PM »
skitzo, just shut up. lol ill own u anyday, im from canada dumb shet. and rick im just sayin that myers is way to cocky, like he accuatly hasnt accomplished shett in life, exept tryin to argue wit a kid.

Fight me on Counter Strike kid.

subir11

• Stingray
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2013, 08:08:07 AM »
fight my on dp nerd.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2013, 08:11:49 AM »
You guys are entertaining. I'm gonna sugar coat this topic and agree yes right now they are the best but, the legend part might be questionable as of right now. When its all said and done yes it will be true. Only reason is because of the length of time playing.

subir11

• Stingray
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2013, 11:54:44 AM »
yep. and myers has spent all his life on this game.

capo

• VM-68
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2013, 12:29:38 PM »

Shut up, kid. You're just as "pathetic" if you continue to post and rage. You have no logic when posting anyways, and what you say means absolutely nothing. You're dumb as fuk.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2013, 12:50:08 PM »

Hi friend.

It is true, I have spent my entire life on this game. That is why I am a legend at Digital Paint: Paintball 2.0. If you experienced what it is like to be a legend, you to would also give up your entire life for it. It is a feeling like no other. I assume your pathetic attempts at attacking myself is a mere attempt at such a superior person such as myself to notice such a nobody like you. If you want, I can sign an autograph or maybe even do a match with you as my teammate to make your dreams come true.

subir11

• Stingray
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2013, 05:12:53 PM »
HAHAHAHHA thats funny capo if u thnk im raging shows how dumb u r lol. and myers dp is nearly dead and if it doesnt, the new population wont even know u. its funny cz u want to get noticed in A GAME. prolly cz everyone rejected u in highschool. that would explain ALOT.

capo

• VM-68
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2013, 05:14:32 PM »
HAHAHAHHA thats funny capo if u thnk im raging shows how dumb u r lol. and myers dp is nearly dead and if it doesnt, the new population wont even know u. its funny cz u want to get noticed in A GAME. prolly cz everyone rejected u in highschool. that would explain ALOT.

God, your use of grammar is terrible.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2013, 06:03:40 PM »
Taught Subir everything I could... the english and grammar didn't stick,and he's childish when he's trying to make a point, but ah well.

SOMEONES GOTTA FLAME

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2013, 06:05:03 PM »

Hi Friend.

DP will never die. I will always be a legend at it. The new population is inlove with me. I will get noticed over Digital Paint: Paintball 2.0, and I plan on making this my career. In fact, it is my dream. I will fight to always be the best Digital Paintballer I can be, and maybe one day when this game breaks out into the largest video game in the entire world I will be noticed for my skills and get paid to continue my Digital Paint: Paintball 2.0 career. I dropped out of highschool, and did not go to post-secondary in order to keep this Digital Paintball dream alive.

Also, me, Capo, Shockwave, Chemical plan on moving in together so we can further improve our in game communication by living with eachother. New Breed Gaming house.