Author Topic: New Breed eSports Presents: 3v3 Prized Tournament  (Read 13862 times)

wh1t3

• PGP
Re: New Breed eSports Presents: 3v3 Prized Tournament
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2013, 09:56:30 AM »

ascraeus

• Stingray
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2013, 07:38:31 AM »

TRION

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2013, 08:32:52 AM »
why is cr34tiv in the list??? None of the leaders applied for the tourney?

ascraeus

• Stingray
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2013, 08:39:49 AM »

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2013, 09:23:03 AM »

Please don't post random stuff in my thread. Streem signed up cReative. Notice there isn't a 34? It's not your random team, it's a team that has had the name for longer than you've played.

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2013, 11:33:52 AM »
*free agent
heh nice idea wish i had someone to play with. just give all the money to the winning team tho

QeHs could use some additional help. Currently only me, gama and veq are possibly available. So if you are interested just let us know.

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2013, 02:35:49 PM »
Ill donate $7 to the prize pool, feel free to change first place to $107. Money in the bank

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2013, 08:15:54 AM »
*** PLEASE READ - TIE MAP EU VS NA ***

This is just an idea as I have not ran it passed the others running this with me but how about this:

IF the total points are TIED after 2 maps (ie, both teams 50-10, both teams total 60 points) - the tie map goes to the region that has given this tournament the MOST participation. If only 8 teams participate, and 5 are NA - 3 are EU, the server would be NA in this situation. (This is ONLY when the pre-set means of choosing tie maps is also a tie).

I think it's a good idea, if more teams from a region help make this tournament possible, they should be rewarded. If it's an EVEN amount of teams from each region, we'll probably just find a website that can flip a coin and stream it.
Sounds cool, tho a flaw i see is that there might not be comparable number of active clans in these 2 regions. On the other hand, nowadays PB activity is overarally low so i guess thats not such a big deal.

12 clans signed up so far, you sure we can play all matches in 1 day? But if we could and all teams show up, it will be really great tournament. I wonder if its the prize or just a coincidence (pff silly me, right?), that so many teams deicded to sign.

we'll probably just find a website that can flip a coin and stream it.
Or! You can start a webcam, flip coin there and stream that flip live ^^
Relating to allstars EU top lane 1v1
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 09:15:47 AM by prozajik »

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2013, 09:32:35 AM »
Sounds cool, tho a flaw i see is that there might not be comparable number of active clans in these 2 regions. On the other hand, nowadays PB activity is overarally low so i guess thats not such a big deal.

12 clans signed up so far, you sure we can play all matches in 1 day? But if we could and all teams show up, it will be really great tournament. I wonder if its the prize or just a coincidence (pff silly me, right?), that so many teams deicded to sign.
Or! You can start a webcam, flip coin there and stream that flip live ^^
Relating to allstars EU top lane 1v1

Early rounds might become single maps, and only later rounds going into Bo3 since we got more participation than expected. It's still being discussed.

Also, there would be a comparable number because it would be the number registered for THIS tournament. The only problem would be if it were an even split, but right now it appears to have much more EU support.

Lastly - I've got cP servers, and Ic3y offered up Arctic - but most europeans said OTB are better servers, and lag less, but I haven't been able to get Terrorist to respond. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Beppo

• Stingray
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2013, 03:37:49 AM »

Lastly - I've got cP servers, and Ic3y offered up Arctic - but most europeans said OTB are better servers, and lag less,

i think both are fine, ping is lower on arctic but sometimes they lagg a bit. i dont care on which i have to play, as long they are european servers

rockitude

• Committee Member
  • 68 Carbine
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2013, 05:41:46 AM »
The servers from ic3y and myself (same host) had a little lag sometimes in last weeks, but it stopped since a few days.

JMR

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2013, 11:40:24 AM »
#sPec# (Team sPecial) Will be participating

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2013, 10:25:45 AM »
Remove Clan Prozak. SWK is busy and I'm working. I was first informed that it was Sunday and its a Saturday.. sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2013, 10:47:32 AM »
Reminder: Tournament is THIS Saturday, May 11th, 2013.

It starts at 1:00pm EST

Please have your team on and ready by 12:45pm EST

Please have a team captain in IRC channel #nBTournaments - by 12:30pm EST

The servers that will be used are NA: Clan Prozak servers - EU: Arctic servers

NA VS EU MATCHES:

You play YOUR teams map on the opposing teams server. Team that gets the most combined points, gets tie map on their server. Tie map is done with the process of elimination with the 5 remaining maps.

MAPLIST CHANGE: Pbcup_renoir is replacing Castle1

Bracket info: Early rounds may be changed to single map, which will be done by process of elimination. This depends on the amount of teams that truly show up.

Remember, this tournament can only happen if people show up. If you know in advance you wont be able to make it, please inform us so we don't have to waste time trying to find people on Saturday.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2013, 04:32:12 PM »
NOTICE

IF 8-team Bracket: Rounds 1 and 2 will be single maps - further rounds will be best of 3 maps. -- IF NA VS EU: Round 1 EU server / Round 2 NA server

IF 12-team Bracket: Rounds 1, 2, and 3 will be single maps - further rounds will be best of 3 maps. -- IF NA VS EU: Round 1 EU server / Round 2 NA server / Round 3 EU server

More EU teams signed up than NA teams, so if it's a 12 team bracket they get the advantage of more opportunities to have their server advantage. Bo3 stays as defined before.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 05:15:53 PM by MyeRs »

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2013, 09:08:47 PM »
senix, too easy.

Bangy

• PGP
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2013, 05:24:08 PM »
I guess, if we will be both teams from EU, we can play on Eu's right?

Malibu

• PGP
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2013, 08:18:45 PM »
Whre carToon

Malibu

• PGP
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2013, 08:19:43 PM »
myers is so funny  good luck on ur tournament

nook!e

• PGP