Author Topic: [Bug?] 00:01 Left in match  (Read 2959 times)

ic3y

  • Committee Member
  • Autococker
  • Posts: 1399

T3RR0R15T

  • Map Committee
  • Autococker
  • Posts: 2593
Re: [Bug?] 00:01 Left in match
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2013, 03:43:17 PM »
Sometimes the game ends and the time is still at 0:01. That's normal :P

jitspoe

  • Administrator
  • Autococker
  • Posts: 18834
Re: [Bug?] 00:01 Left in match
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 10:24:53 AM »
If you change the timelimit mid-game, the HUD time never updates... I'm aware of the issue, but it's not really something that happens under normal gameplay, so I haven't bothered fixing it.

ic3y

  • Committee Member
  • Autococker
  • Posts: 1399
Re: [Bug?] 00:01 Left in match
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2013, 02:25:20 PM »
If you change the timelimit mid-game, the HUD time never updates... I'm aware of the issue, but it's not really something that happens under normal gameplay, so I haven't bothered fixing it.
Okay

jitspoe

  • Administrator
  • Autococker
  • Posts: 18834
Re: [Bug?] 00:01 Left in match
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2013, 01:46:00 PM »
Went ahead and fixed this for the next version, since that function was poorly written.