Author Topic: Good Times & Memories in Clans  (Read 10130 times)

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
Re: Good Times & Memories in Clans
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2013, 01:03:59 PM »
I dont remember those times Laze. ^_^ NO JOKE

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2013, 01:04:20 PM »
I remember the times when i t-bagged u. ^^

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2013, 01:06:03 PM »
I dont remember those times Laze. ^_^ NO JOKE
Yes you do, yes you do.
I remember the times when i t-bagged u. ^^
trololo

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2013, 02:26:21 PM »
LMAO

TRION

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2013, 12:50:16 AM »
I miss the fun meetings of TJT and the fun when we shot JMR down of platform and he kicked someone(i don't remember his name). And thai and i were starting the race and ending it in shazam33 in just 2 sec while jmr was just saying "on the mark!" :p

omni

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2013, 02:56:52 AM »
The time me, noturning and jmr were in a 3s match. I can't remember the map name but there was ice in the middle where the flag was. Only one member on each team. Noturning eventually missed the flag completely.

Aah (to hard to explain, without wasting your time) I don't know why it was but it was so funny; we couldn't stop laughing. I still chuckle.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2013, 05:55:58 AM »
The time me, noturning and jmr were in a 3s match. I can't remember the map name but there was ice in the middle where the flag was. Only one member on each team. Noturning eventually missed the flag completely.

Aah (to hard to explain, without wasting your time) I don't know why it was but it was so funny; we couldn't stop laughing. I still chuckle.

Icepond? ;)

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2013, 06:13:32 AM »

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2013, 08:54:08 AM »

Delinquent

• PGP
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2013, 06:45:21 PM »
Clans are pointless, it's like saying hey let's get the same tattoo and piercings to let people know we are friends.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2013, 11:52:02 AM »
lol it was just a saying on writing the book thing. It just meant I've had alot of memories in this game.

Starting in 1998 before im sure some of today's players were born. Getting home from school rushing to finish my homework so I could play dp all night with my clan and match, I miss those days, now im 26 and work full time. Ill never be able to play again like I once did times have changed alot. I wish I could go back to the first days when I joined cP a long time ago. I've seen the best come and go and the new era's this game had. I'm happy I could of been such an influence to newer players starting dp2. The current state the game is in is sad. The North American clan scene falling and I think it finally gone to rest, Its sad because its where the game was first played and where the original players and clans were from. Now the game is all about speed servers and the euro clan scene. I'm not saying thats a bad thing but its just upsetting.

The popular days are over, we are about 5-10 years late now. I definitely will never forget the players like Blitz, Protocol, Digi and alot more. A lot of players some of you probably have never and will never meet. Today id consider Myers, Shockwave, and Chemical to be in comparison to them. I couldn't tell you who is better because of the time difference in seeing them all.

The maps in this game have come a far way. When I first started the maps like Crates, Sandtrap, Midnight, and Castle1 were the commonly played maps. Todays players wouldn't even give those maps a second of their time. Todays maps like Wobluda, Pbcup_anyofthem have so much more detail then before. With multiple flags needing some team work to win. Back in the day the maps we played mainly had one or two paths and one player could carry a team.

When I returned two January's ago The game still had a few NA clans left with THC, CC and what ever Myers, Chemical and SHK had for a clan. I played for CC for a long time so I rejoined upon return only to leave to return Prozak again. It was going great for a year then people just kept on going inactive, I wanted so bad to help the game grow again but It just seemed to me I was starting to waste my efforts on a lost cause. This Game has potential to grow. But I never wanted to say this, It might just be to late. Everyone now a days plays xbox 360 or ps3, pc gaming is dying in general.

Ill always be around over time even if I fade away I find my self back at at eventually. I came on today to see whats going on and there is nothing. As poor as people said the clan scene was a year or two ago, It was 10 times better then where it is now.

The newer players will never have the amount of memories I've had from this game. Just do me one favor and cherish them because quite frankly I wish I could relive some of mine...

« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 07:24:45 PM by Clipz »

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2013, 03:05:42 PM »
lol it was just a saying on writing the book thing. It just meant I've had alot of memories in this game.

Starting in 1998 before im sure some of today's players were born. Getting home from school rushing to finish my homework so I could play dp all night with my clan and match, I miss those days, now im 26 and work full time. Ill never be able to play again like I once did times have changed alot. I wish I could go back to the first days when I joined cP a long time ago. I've seen the best come and go and the new era's this game had. I'm happy I could of been such an influence to newer players starting dp2. The current state the game is in is sad. The North American clan scene falling and I think it finally gone to rest, Its sad because its where the game was first played and where the original players and clans were from. Now the game is all about speed servers and the euro clan scene. I'm not saying thats a bad thing but its just upsetting.

The popular days are over, we are about 5-10 years late now. I definitely will never forget the players like Blitz, Protocol, Digi and alot more. A lot of players some of you probably have never and will never meet. Today id consider Myers, Shockwave, and Chemical to be in comparison to them. I couldn't tell you who is better because of the time difference in seeing them all.

The maps in this game have come a far way. When I first started the maps like Crates, Sandtrap, Midnight, and Castle1 were the commonly played maps. Todays players wouldn't even give those maps a second of their time. Todays maps like Wobluda, Pbcup_anyofthem have so much more detail then before. With multiple flags needing some team work to win. Back in the day the maps we played mainly had one or two paths and one player could carry a team.

When I returned two January's ago The game still had a few NA clans left with THC, CC and what ever Myers, Chemical and SHK had for a clan. I played for CC for a long time so I rejoined upon return only to leave to return Prozak again. It was going great for a year then people just kept on going inactive, I wanted so bad to help the game grow again but It just seemed to me I was starting to waste my efforts on a lost cause. This Game has potential to grow. But I never wanted to say this, It might just be to late. Everyone now a days plays xbox 360 or ps3, pc gaming is dying in general.

Ill always be around over time even if I fade away I find my self back at at eventually. I came on today to see whats going on and there is nothing. As poor as people said the clan scene was a year or two ago, It was 10 times better then where it is now.

The newer players will never have the amount of memories I've had from this game. Just do me on favor and cherish them because quite frankly I wish I could relive some of mine...

heart-touching

#missya#myers#chocosaur#4ever<3#supprozajik

Aveiro

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2013, 04:17:23 PM »

The newer players will never have the amount of memories I've had from this game. Just do me on favor and cherish them because quite frankly I wish I could relive some of mine...

I think I will cry

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2013, 05:07:42 PM »

Whoa...that was amazing.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2013, 07:28:02 PM »
I forgot one thing, Thanks Jitspoe for making this possible for us over all these years.

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2013, 08:26:57 PM »
Yeah :D Thanks for making this fun game!

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2013, 10:23:29 PM »
got too much to type fkkkk

MaTzeMR

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2013, 02:59:50 AM »
thanks jits for makin this great game and community! Lol i can speak a way better english since i started playing dp :D

EPICFACE

• PGP
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2013, 04:08:28 PM »
lol tht was funny lazs  :)

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2013, 05:23:59 PM »
Hey EPIC! Speaking of you, I remember all the funny times you killed yourself (paintgren, fleeing the fort), and, on some servers, killing your teammates. ;D