Author Topic: New Ladder System.  (Read 54714 times)

Aveiro

• 68 Carbine
Re: New Ladder System.
« Reply #120 on: August 10, 2013, 12:16:41 PM »
U didnt play vs European number one team yet.

aSla

• PGP
« Reply #121 on: August 10, 2013, 01:16:47 PM »
Really? Really?

That is ridiculous.. How dare you dictating to others, what they have to do?
If you really want to do this stupid "ladder system". You should ask all teams if they want to join..
Really nice..
How dare you say to .euR[] something like, "you are noobs", because they don't want to be part of this stupid system?
For example .euR[] today beat broz 2:1, but it is perfectly fine, if they don't put anything here, right?

Yea, yea..
Broz must stay undefeated, right?
Shame on you..

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #122 on: August 10, 2013, 01:23:15 PM »
Shut the hell up you dumb euro pub newbie.

They can choose not to post how, how stupid are you. Them not choosing to post it is some secret plot for Brotherhood to remain undefeated? You have downs, seek medical help. don't cry cause you're a noname who will never be good at this game.

aSla

• PGP
« Reply #123 on: August 10, 2013, 01:28:44 PM »
Shut the hell up you dumb euro pub newbie.

They can choose not to post how, how stupid are you. Them not choosing to post it is some secret plot for Brotherhood to remain undefeated? You have downs, seek medical help. don't cry cause you're a noname who will never be good at this game.

You had to have a really hard childhood.. I feel sorry for you..

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #124 on: August 10, 2013, 01:37:09 PM »
Canoe

Chalk

• VM-68
« Reply #125 on: August 10, 2013, 01:37:12 PM »
2-0 thc vs aT

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #126 on: August 10, 2013, 03:54:38 PM »
After the last match against BroZ, which was pretty close but we did silly mistakes and lost it, we managed to read easily their tactics and beat them with 2:0 victory, BroZ got ahead of themselves and that was their downfall :), gg. Please, pull it together for the next match.
.oXmoZe. vs #BroZ|
2:0
Map 1

Map 2

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #127 on: August 10, 2013, 03:56:39 PM »
Whoa... another loss for #BROz|? :o

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #128 on: August 10, 2013, 04:00:33 PM »
After the last match against BroZ, which was pretty close but we did silly mistakes and lost it, we managed to read easily their tactics and beat them with 2:0 victory, BroZ got ahead of themselves and that was their downfall :), gg. Please, pull it together for the next match.
.oXmoZe. vs #BroZ|

Your team is bad, we had an off day for 2 european teams to get lucky. Don't worry, won't happen again. Enjoy remaining one of the worst teams in DP2. Sequal > Chemical

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #129 on: August 10, 2013, 04:45:23 PM »
...Enjoy remaining one of the worst teams in DP2...
Wait, didnt you say you are the best teamt here is? So if the worst team beated the best team 2:0, then the best team isnt as good as they proclaimed is it? And dont worry, we understand,that you see a potential threat in us, so you are trying to drag our spirits down, but we dont care ;), the fact is you lost 2:0. Anyway this is getting pretty oftopic so i will just keep the rest of my mind to myself and keep smiling about how silly myers looks on forums when he is "hating" on us. GL for the next match you will need it ;)

.oXmoZe. vs .euR[]
2:1
Map 1

Map 3

.oXmoZe vs [aT]
2:1
Map 1

Map 3

Morphin

• VM-68
« Reply #130 on: August 10, 2013, 05:29:45 PM »
Accept that we dont take part at this. Stop post screens from our matches.

btw. viper is not eur

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #131 on: August 10, 2013, 06:06:40 PM »
Accept that we dont take part at this. Stop post screens from our matches.

btw. viper is not eur
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0ArIP_xGCxveXdEx5T1R1NDZ1Y3N2dkdieUNSUFM4V0E&output=html
you are still here and as long as you are there, i think it counts. If you wanted to drop out of this, you should have messaged to any admin of this league i guess. As it was stated, every clan is added to this league once any clan which is already in the league, plays a match against them, if they dont want to be involved in this, they should message admins.

And yea, forgot about viper, just dont count that (its the one where we have SW like names).

SeQuAL

• VM-68
« Reply #132 on: August 10, 2013, 08:05:14 PM »
I've been a little busy lately so I apologize for not adding these past few matches to the ladder. I've had a complaint or two about not keeping up with it. Well in response to those complaints I would like to say that I'm keeping up with this as much as I can at the moment. Please realize I'm one of the only people commited to this that actually has the extra time to keep up with this system.

These matches will be added tomorrow morning eastern standard time. Thank you for your copperation and understanding.

Clans that are not willing to participate in this ladder need to personally message me on either irc or here on the forums. If you do this, any future screenshots of matches will not be accounted for but ones that have already been added will not be removed.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 09:08:23 PM by SeQuAL »

SeQuAL

• VM-68
« Reply #133 on: August 10, 2013, 10:30:40 PM »
2-0 thc vs aT

That was a little hard on the eyes lol.

[cP]Pb2x

• Stingray
« Reply #134 on: August 10, 2013, 10:58:24 PM »
You're doing a kick ass job on this sequal.  IMHO don't remove anyone,  this finally gives some accountability to teams so called records.  If 2 teams match and don't report their matches so be it.  But if it gets reported by a participating clan you're doing the right thing.

The only thing bad about it is when one of the participating teams lose vs a non it won't get reported.  Of course if they are actually beating the participating teams they are probably going to report.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #135 on: August 10, 2013, 11:17:33 PM »
I've been a little busy lately so I apologize for not adding these past few matches to the ladder. I've had a complaint or two about not keeping up with it. Well in response to those complaints I would like to say that I'm keeping up with this as much as I can at the moment. Please realize I'm one of the only people commited to this that actually has the extra time to keep up with this system.

These matches will be added tomorrow morning eastern standard time. Thank you for your copperation and understanding.

Clans that are not willing to participate in this ladder need to personally message me on either irc or here on the forums. If you do this, any future screenshots of matches will not be accounted for but ones that have already been added will not be removed.

I don't think removing them from the ladder is a good choice.

By the way, I've been really busy with school. So thanks for keeping it updated ;)

PaRaDeaD

• Stingray
« Reply #136 on: August 11, 2013, 04:32:12 AM »
2-1 against sPec

oNd

• Stingray
« Reply #137 on: August 11, 2013, 05:41:30 AM »
.oXz. 2:1 .x3.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 06:12:12 AM by oNd »

SeQuAL

• VM-68
« Reply #138 on: August 11, 2013, 06:15:43 AM »
I don't think removing them from the ladder is a good choice.

By the way, I've been really busy with school. So thanks for keeping it updated ;)
i said they won't be removed. And np.

JMR

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #139 on: August 11, 2013, 06:27:41 AM »
2:1 vs AT :D [Yesterday 10/8/2013]

Our map:

Tie: