Author Topic: Welcome to the Brotherhood  (Read 10076 times)

MyeRs

• Autococker
Welcome to the Brotherhood
« on: August 04, 2013, 02:56:14 PM »
Brotherhood is the very price and condition of man's survival

A new Digital Paint: Paintball 2.0 team has emerged, picking up players who no longer play but have remained best friends forever. In order to shut up some players who lack talent, but claim to be superior in all aspects, we have decided to steam roll this game. We will prove to be the best once again, and that North America has always, and will always be better than Europe.

The family of the Italian stallions originally created this team years ago, and one of them still plays the game and wants to recreate the team with his new brothers.

ROSTER: MyeRs TiNi Shockwave Clipz Whaley

We realize we will likely never lose a single game, but we hope this can inspire other players to put forth the effort to be as talented as us.

NOTE: We would like to recruit one "newer" player to our roster, who will get the luxury of being trained by us. Must have teamspeak3, mIRC, and a microphone. Also must speak fluent english.

Hopefully other teams can compete with us to improve the matching scene. We will also be running some tournaments similar to the nB tournament a few months ago.

On behalf of all of the Brotherhood, good luck.

PaRaDeaD

• Stingray
Re: Welcome to the Brotherhood
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2013, 03:21:53 PM »
Lol just beat these noobs 2-0.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2013, 03:42:58 PM »

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2013, 06:05:04 PM »
Sup.

Aveiro

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2013, 07:55:39 PM »
Good luck and dont cry after first loss against .iNte.

#europe#number#one

Beppo

• Stingray
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2013, 05:20:11 AM »
#we#<3#avii

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2013, 09:15:15 PM »
You are all so bad. Please practice more.

Can any team give us competition? We are yet to have to try in a game, and we still dominate everyone.

Why is everyone else so bad?

We're open to training any team right now, since you are all so far behind us in skill. Don't feel shy, oXz, euRo and others, just message MyeRs or Shockwave on IRC and we will arrange training sessions for you.

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2013, 09:46:37 PM »
Are there any players out there who can create a team to even come close to beating us?

Tini

• VM-68
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2013, 11:01:14 PM »
We have the biggest wangs too

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2013, 08:38:46 AM »
Are there any players out there who can create a team to even come close to beating us?
What's the closest anyone has gotten to beating you, BROz clan?

Smacker

• Stingray
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2013, 09:49:19 AM »
Unban Aveiro and you can add your first and not last loss.

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2013, 10:05:27 AM »
^this kid is delusional.

upon my return, i, with my team tetra haider crayons (thc) will put you camboys in your place.

oNd

• Stingray
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2013, 10:18:18 AM »
I want ur training Myers, you are so good <3 we almost won second match and now Myers is scared, so he doesn't want to play with us ^^

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2013, 10:34:44 AM »
I want ur training Myers, you are so good <3 we almost won second match and now Myers is scared, so he doesn't want to play with us ^^

We're scared? LOL. You guys have nothing on us. We had our hardest game lastnight, which was an interteam game since everyone else is trash.

Unban Aveiro and you can add your first and not last loss.

Maybe he shouldn't have used illegal textures? Regardless, you can talk all you want, but remember nB tournament? Easy wins. It'll always be the same outcome.

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2013, 10:41:17 AM »
I think MyeRs doesnt get enough attention in real life but i have to say that i still love him and he will be always my #1. I hope he accepts me as the best euro player in Dpp someday. Shockwave is cute too but he isnt talking as much as MyeRs, thats why i dont like him as much as MyeRs. But he is cute. And i hope they will train me someday so i can become as good as they are now.

ps: dont troll me on ts3 please

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2013, 10:44:17 AM »
Shockwave is cute too but he isnt talking as much as MyeRs, thats why i dont like him as much as MyeRs. But he is cute.

Should I talk more trash so you like me more? :o

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2013, 10:44:28 AM »
Luckmore, don't worry. We consider yourself and Picky to be the only other talented players in Digital Paint: Paintball 2.0. Even though we consistently beat you, we recognize you guys are talented.

However, oXmoZe lacks talent and we laugh the entire match. Seeing their pathetic aim, lack of skill, horrible jumping, just hurts our eyes. Then they feel the need to say games were close and we're scared. Ha. Games were close when the outcome is always the same, Brotherhood wins. Goodgame.

Smacker

• Stingray
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2013, 10:46:19 AM »
Maybe he shouldn't have used illegal textures? Regardless, you can talk all you want, but remember nB tournament? Easy wins. It'll always be the same outcome.

You mean after 6 hours of playing? You might have 9pm but we were playing at 3am. I think thins might had impact on our gameplay. Plus Aveiro was not in our team during the tournament.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2013, 10:48:04 AM »
You mean after 6 hours of playing? You might have 9pm but we were playing at 3am. I think thins might had impact on our gameplay. Plus Aveiro was not in our team during the tournament.

Doesn't matter. We could play you any hour of the day, and you can have any roster you want. You'll still lose cause you and your team is trash. You're a free win. Please move along. Aveiro isn't a talented player, nor are you. You're both a free win to us, and we would love to improve our record by stomping you multiple times per day.

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2013, 10:49:03 AM »
^ DAYUM