Author Topic: NORTH AMERICAN Potential teams  (Read 6178 times)

MyeRs

• Autococker
NORTH AMERICAN Potential teams
« on: August 13, 2013, 05:20:38 PM »
After coming back to DP2 under the team "Brotherhood" we have realized that our only competitive matches come from Europeans. Late at night, there is nobody to match. This means, once school starts we will likely never match in dp - causing us to go inactive. To stop this, we have the idea of forming 3 NA teams, with each of the top 3 NA players running their own team.

Team 1 Captain: MyeRs
Team 2 Captain: Shockwave
Team 3 Captain: CheMiCaL

The goal: To create 3 balanced, active teams in the NA competitive scene.

1) Ideally 4-5 members for team (including 1 newer player in each team to help improve)

2) We do not want anyone we consider to be a rager, crybaby etc... we will try to get everyone who wants to be a part of this into a team - but we will reject people that no team captain is willing to team with. (If we get A LOT of unexpected interest, we may try to make a 4th team).

3) We're hoping this will lead into some tournaments that Shockwave is planning on running if the NA scene becomes more competitive.

4) THE THREE CAPTAINS are going to try to make the teams even once we know who's interested. So, if there is 1 captain you DO NOT want to be on then post it and we will try to accommodate it. But the more restrictions given makes this far harder.

5) Everyone interested must have or get IRC, Teamspeak3, and a microphone.

6) TINI WAS NOT ASKED TO BE A CAPTAIN.

7) IF we do not get much interest in this to create 3 competitive teams, we will likely just keep Brotherhood alive and play LoL again.

-------------------------------

Anyone who is interested please post. I would appreciate if nobody posted anything unless its to say they are interested just to make it easier on us. Thanks!

People interested:
1) Whaley
2) bdog
3) TiNi
4) Unrated
5) Clipz
6) Lazers
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 10:02:49 PM by MyeRs »

idias

• Autococker
Re: NORTH AMERICAN Potential teams
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 05:23:58 PM »
Team 4: Idias & Chalk  - we don't need captains and members

Why the intercourse do I still play with NAs?

Tini

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 05:26:08 PM »
I have spoke to all three of these fine lads and was asked to be a captain but due to my hectic schedule unfortunately I will have step down from the rank and just be a member of one of the 3.  Im sorry DP community because im well aware I have constructed and managed very successful teams in the past but am restricted due to my boss status IRL.  Lets take these following steps and make NA a better scene than the dirty euros! HOOORAH

Shout out to tracy, love you boo cya at dinner

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 05:27:40 PM »
Im interested, rick/cuso/fox/cam/gold are never around. And no, I wont replace one of your team captains, no matter how much you beg, im fine with being a mere member.

WarWulf

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2013, 05:28:32 PM »
LOL bdog just told me that you guys were a joke on the phone and he isnt interested in joining.

Tini

• VM-68
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2013, 05:30:49 PM »
WarWulf we're trying to help the community, please dont bring in negativity into this thread.

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2013, 10:29:55 PM »
Eh, why not?
I'll try it out.

EDIT: 2 rule 4's. ;D

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2013, 03:44:44 PM »
you didnt capitalise my name right, please fix it when you can

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2013, 03:41:53 PM »
Not looking like we're getting the interest needed to make this happen. If no more interest arises then this wont happen.

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2013, 06:47:45 PM »
o no !!! i wish u best

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2013, 09:51:53 PM »
uR members would play if there were more teams to play against. Hope this works out.

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2013, 09:55:24 PM »
revival inc

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2013, 06:53:15 PM »
Me and Shockwave are splitting Brotherhood in order to make more teams in the scene. We don't want to take anyone currently in a team.

Hopefully we can improve the NA scene! It sucks having 0 matches at night. With Tini creating a team, we decided it was worth splitting.

Anyone interested hop on IRC,

Currently:

MyeRs + Whaley

Shk + Clipz/Bdog

[cP]Pb2x

• Stingray
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2013, 09:53:15 PM »
I've said for a long time for the clan scene to ever grow again it will take all the good / semi good players breaking up and starting their own clans with new players.    i just don't see it happening, too many clan sexually promiscuous persons.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2013, 10:44:00 PM »
I've said for a long time for the clan scene to ever grow again it will take all the good / semi good players breaking up and starting their own clans with new players.    i just don't see it happening, too many clan sexually promiscuous persons.

Thanks for your great insight.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2013, 10:41:24 AM »
You might also help expanding the community by stop being such an arrogant prick so new players might actually get interested in the matching scene, instead of feeling uninvited.

Disclaimer: Anyone who is offended now is probably meant by "you" in the previous sentence.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2013, 10:54:40 AM »
Being arrogant was our plan of coming back, we weren't like that when we cared about the game. It made egos, which gave people a reason to try to beat us. And it actually worked in creating a more competitive scene for us. But, it got boring, so now we're back to normal.

Also, we were only excretory openings to euros and Sequal. Euros because they were our only challenge, Sequal cause he gets so mad.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2013, 05:10:36 PM »
^  *tried to be

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2013, 03:31:53 AM »
Being arrogant was our plan of coming back, we weren't like that when we cared about the game. It made egos, which gave people a reason to try to beat us. And it actually worked in creating a more competitive scene for us. But, it got boring, so now we're back to normal.

Also, we were only excretory openings to euros and Sequal. Euros because they were our only challenge, Sequal cause he gets so mad.
MyeRs beat me sooo bad that I wanted to beat him that badly as well