Author Topic: Chance to make money by matching!  (Read 16825 times)

MyeRs

• Autococker
Chance to make money by matching!
« on: August 20, 2013, 05:27:27 PM »
The topic is a little deceiving. We're offering money for beating us, but you're all trash so it's not like it'll ever happen.

WHAT WE'RE DOING:

Every team to beat Brotherhood in a 3v3+ game (No ringers for Brotherhood) will receive 5$ per members that played the most via paypal from Shockwave. (IE, in a 3v3, only 3 of your members can get paid). Again, doesn't matter cause nobody has the talent to beat us.

We're aware nobody currently has the talent to beat us on a consistent basis, but who knows... maybe one of you terrible teams will fluke a win one time. (highly unlikely since you all lack skill).

THE GOAL:

Maybe people want to win some small money playing a video game. So we're hoping some teams put nonstop hours a day into practicing so they are not as terrible. This would make the game much more enjoyable for us if there was a single team we considered to be good. Unfortunately, right now we consider every team to be complete trash.

You're all terrible, nobody will ever measure up to the Brotherhood.

Paradead is a 10

We also will train any players who are dedicated to prove they can one day become a challenge to us. MSG us on IRC if interested. (Specifically teams that lack A LOT of skill, like euR and oXz)

We're just very nice individuals trying to give back to you untalented Digital Paint: Paintball 2.0 players. Don't be shy to request training.

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
Re: Chance to make money by matching!
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2013, 05:39:18 PM »
There are alot of guys saying that shk carries and CheMiCaL is better than you. Is that true?

#lost#skill#fov100#fusionr#champ

ps: @prozo,picky: COME BACK IM LOOSING EVERY MATCH WITHOUT YOU, i need someone to carry me

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2013, 05:58:31 PM »
Does CS:GO count? I'll wreck a 5v5 there.

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2013, 06:09:04 PM »
Does CS:GO count? I'll wreck a 5v5 there.

Nice to meet you! You have nice hair!

Morphin

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2013, 05:01:53 AM »
Yo, lets earn some money.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2013, 02:00:24 PM »
You're good at a game that is essentially dead. Congrats. Where was the "brotherhood" 7-8 years ago? Probably still sucking on their mom's tit.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2013, 02:59:04 PM »
You're good at a game that is essentially dead. Congrats. Where was the "brotherhood" 7-8 years ago? Probably still sucking on their mom's tit.

Yeah, which is why we don't play it actively. You've always been terrible, though.

We make money on League of Legends too, which is essentially the largest game in the world. It's even recognized as a sport in your country.

usuk

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2013, 06:04:23 PM »

lol. this would be less embarrassing if it came from one of the good members of any of your previous clans.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2013, 06:13:35 PM »
^They weren't even around when cola played... And this clan is like a yo-yo with trying to be either cool or nice. They try to change personalities every week... lol

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2013, 06:47:01 PM »
We make money on League of Legends too, which is essentially the largest game in the world. It's even recognized as a sport in your country.

From what I hear, I highly doubt any of you makes any money playing that game besides Shockwave.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2013, 06:48:44 PM »
Yeah, which is why we don't play it actively. You've always been terrible, though.

usuk

I never said anything about my skill level. I suck, I sucked, I'll always suck. Whatever. Boo-hoo.

Congrats! I'm glad it's recognized as something in the USA.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2013, 06:49:20 PM »
lol. this would be less embarrassing if it came from one of the good members of any of your previous clans.

Who are you?

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2013, 07:11:56 PM »
From what I hear, I highly doubt any of you makes any money playing that game besides Shockwave.

Shockwave pays his rent from what he's paid, but we've all won numerous tournaments and won a decent amount of money on the game.

FusSioN

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2013, 11:03:26 PM »
Nyak Nyak Nyak Money Money Money!
Seriously, no one can

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2013, 12:59:13 AM »
MyeRs/Whaley/CheMiCaL/shk all make money playing LoL. ☆★If any of you guys think you can beat shk chem myers then please prove it¡ or stay aside and live in the past and !!¡¡★☆ 》GeT GooD《

Viper

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2013, 02:42:41 AM »
Shockwave pays his rent from what he's paid, but we've all won numerous tournaments and won a decent amount of money on the game.

Which tournement did you won? Some Go4LoL NA Tournements? LOL.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2013, 04:46:34 AM »
Won any without Shk??

Shks amazing.

TiMe2ChilL

• PGP
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2013, 08:28:55 AM »

Congrats! I'm glad it's recognized as something in the USA.

Shh mexican :)

MyeRs prolly the best of the 9 players left, matching in pb. I guess, you could say he still lives the spirit of NA pb. Arrogant, but down to earth, haha. How is he any diffrent from Skater, digi, BoB, Xsv-Boy (yeah Bix I know) or like, you know, anybody who played at least once for Ij, eR33t, [i.], CC or one of the  famous 2 week NA clans.
I can smell the nostalgia, though I admi, it's a bit hilarious, considering they keep doing it even though there's almost nobody left to listen to it

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2013, 03:58:38 PM »
Won any without Shk??

Yes, shk is top 0.1% in the game, but everyone else is top 10% of the millions playing (based on ratings).

time2chill: The games dead is why we're more arrogant now, making our ego super high makes the few remaining teams try harder to beat us. So when we do play it's more fun.

FusSioN

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2013, 03:23:54 AM »
I hafa question, If NO ONE could possibly beat u 3, whattabout beating you 3 with 10? is that possible?